The right moment

Breathless Love

Author nim is back! (Exoshawolpanda9 author~) With Aerin's chapter! :) Enjoy

"YOU DID NOT!" " OH YES I DID~" Aerin sang dancing around the room. "I can't believe you planned that all out from the very beginning!" Yujin exclaimed as she plopped down onto the bed. Aerin smirked sitting down on the sofa crossing her legs over as she put her hands together posing. "I am after all....an evil genius.." she sang striking a pose.

Yeoreum and Yujin fell to the ground laughing, "YEA OKAY!" they snorted. Aerin pouted, "Oh come on don't act lik you didn't enjoy all that skinship." she smiled. "Psh... I don't know what you're talking about..." Yujin snorted turning red. "Alright listen up you two I got an announcement to make." Yeoreum said standing up. "Neh leader unnie?"  Aerin smiled saluting to her.

Yeoreum shuddered before continuing, "This is the first night of staying at this resort am I correct?" Yujin and Aerin nodded. "So...I guess you know what this means..." Yeoreum said in a solemn voice. "Wait...you don't mean.." Yujin gasped. Yeoreum smirked, "Oh I do..." "ATTACKKK!!" Aerin pounced hitting Yujin on the head with a pillow. "Oi! We didn't start yet!" Yujin spluttered falling back on the bed.

"YEAH! I JUST DID!" Aerin laughed raising her pillow again. "YAH!" Yeoreum laughed as Aerin tumbled off the bed face planting. "UNCALLED FOR!" Aerin whined. Aerin leapt up hitting Yeoreum on the with her pillow. "THAT WAS ASSAULT!" Yeoreum yelled. 


"No I don't want to watch a horror movie..." Chen whined. Sehun laughed, "Don't be such a baby geez it's all fake after all..." Baekhyun suddenly turned, "Or is it?..." he whispered eerily. "AH!" Chen jumped causing the other three to burst out laughing. "NOT FUNNY!" Chen yelled. "Well we can just ask the girls what they want to watch." Luhan smiled.

"Psh such a gentleman." Baekhyun teased. " How much longer until we reach their room?" Sehun whined. "Just down the hall stop whining." Chen laughed. As the four neared the room a loud scream was heard causing the four to jump. Sehun had jumped into Luhan's arms as he hugged onto him for dear life. 

"What was that..." Chen whispered shaking. "It came from the girls' room..." Luhan whispered back equally as scared. "Y-you g-guys are being a b-bunch of babies..." Baekhyun stuttered trying to stay confident. "Then you go knock on the door!" Sehun retorted back. "fine I will!" Baekhyun slowly walked up to the door when another scream was emitted. 

Baekhyun froze his hand freezing hovering over the doorbell. "Hyung..." Sehun whispered. "AH HELP!" a voice screamed out. "THAT SOUNDED LIKE AERIN OH MY GOSH!" Sehun yelled jumping out of Luhan's arms he ran forward and pushed Baekhyun out of the way yanking the door open, "AERIN!" Sehun yelled as the door flew open. 

The guys stopped and blinked as they stared at the scene in front of them. Aerin was rolled up in the blanket with Yujin sitting on top of her and Yeoreum holding a pillow up ready to bring it down on Aerin. "Oh....hi..." Aerin said as she attempted to wiggle out but to no avail. "So uh...we wanted to see if you girls wanted to join us for a movie...but if you 3 are busy..." Chen said awkwardly stifling his smile.

Yeoreum cleared , "Um yeah sure just...give us a second..." Aerin flailed her arms and legs around, "Help!" she cried. "Ahh...we're good~" Sehun smirked before closing the door. "AHHH! OPPA YOU !" a loud smacking sound was heard causing the guys to laugh out loud.


"You didn't have to hit THAT hard..." Aerin whined. "Oh man up." Yujin laughed. "You guys are like children. "Luhan chuckled. "NU UH! " Aerin and Yujin whined back. Yeoreum sighed shaking her head, "I don't even know how I deal with these two..." she muttered. Chen laughed, "With great difficulty I'm guessing." Yeoreum rolled her eyes, "You have no idea..." 

"Oh you know you love us unnie~" Aerin sang back hugging the older girl. "Get. off. of. me." Yeoreum said in a strained voice. "Alright off you go." Luhan laughed pulling Aerin off. "And we're here." Chen said pulling out a key and unlocking the door. As they walked in their jaws dropped open. A huge movie screen took up a wall as a small lounge took up the middle section of the floor a mini bar was located on the far right corner.

"WOAH IS THAT?!" Baekhyun ran over to the far left of the room where a tarp covered lump could be seen. "Yeap a jacuzzi." Chen grinned. "I can live here..." Sehun said in awe. "Well this place is ours for the week." Chen laughed. "Come on guys let's start the movie!" Yujin called as she was already seated on one of the comfy lounge chairs. 

"Scoot over." Yeoreum said as she plopped down next to Yujin. Aerin slid down on the soft rug draping her blanket over herself. "Hey share~" Luhan playfully teased sliding down next to Aerin tugging the blanket. Aerin draped the blanket around Luhan as well to which Yujin smirked at the red faced boy. "WAIT!" I've always wanted to try this..." 

Baekhyun ran over to the mini bar and picked up a cocktail glass and slyly slid across the counter and struck a pose, "So what drinks can I serve you tonight~?" he slurred wiggling his eyebrows. Everyone cracked up falling over laughing. "Oppa come back here and watch the movie." Aerin shyly called after many encouraging looks from Yeoreum and Yujin. Baekhyun smiled, "Neh~" he called back cutely causing Aerin's face to turn red. 

"OH! I just remembered something." Chen grinned grabbing a remote, he aimed it towards the ceiling and pressed the button. Everyone watched in amazement as the ceiling began to move sliding to reveal the night sky dotted with stars. "Ok that's it I'm moving here." Sehun announced popping a piece of popcorn into his mouth. "Wahh it's so pretty~" Aerin smiled leaning back against Luhan who blushed.

"Yeah...sure is..." Luhan smiled looking at Aerin who was oblivious. Sehun bit his lip as he looked over at the two's skin ship jealousy burning in his throat. Sehun moved forward tapping Aerin on the head, "Shhh movie's starting." he forced a smile. As the movie played Aerin's eyelids began to droop. She jolted up as her head tilted. Luhan quietly chuckled. 

He gently nudged her and pointed at his shoulder. Aerin smiled gratefully and gently laid her head on his shoulder. Luhan felt his face turn red but he reached over and pulled the blanket close around Aerin. Sehun watched the entire scene unfold when he felt a nudge. He turned to see Chen staring at him with a worried expression Sehun gave him a gently smile nodding to show that he's ok. With a heavy heart he turned and tried to focus on the movie trying to push away the tugging on his heart. 


"Ahhh~ that was a good movie. " Yujin said as she stretched. "Annnnd maknae down.." Yeoreum laughed staring at Aerin curled up against Luhan's lap. "Eh...but I'm not tired yet... we should watch another movie~" Yujin chirped. Everyone nodded in agreement. "What about Aerin though?" Chen pointed out. "I'll take her to her room." Luhan said standing up carrying Aerin bridal style. 

"Thanks hyung." Baekhyun smiled. Sehun clenched his fist at how Aerin stirred moving her head closer to Luhan's chest. "All right be right back." Luhan said as he walked out the room. After a few minutes Luhan reached the girls' room. Luhan gently lay Aerin down on the bed. Luhan smiled moving a loose strand of hair out of the way. He smiled, "Just waiting for the right moment..." he whispered to himself. 

Anddd done! My fingers are so cramped :( Next chapter is Yujin's!!! please be patient our schedule's are different :( COMMENT UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE~