After School Karaoke

Breathless Love

Hullo hullo its nickychua36~ I hope you all enjoy my chapter! :)

 


 

After watching Aerin and Sehun walk away, Yujin looked at Yeoreum whos eyes were filled with longing. Walking up to the girl, Yujin waved her hand in fron of Yeoreums face.

"Yeoreum, you okay?" Yujin whispered.

"Yeah.. I'm fine" Yeoreum said softly before tearing her gaze from Sehun. Looking at Chen and Baekhyun, Yujin asked.

"You guys have any plans?"

"Nope, you have any ideas?" Baekhyun replied.

"Karaoke"

"Bubble tea" Chen and Yujin said their own ideas at once. Shooting a glare towards Chen, Yujin said her idea once more.

"Bubble tea."

"KARAOKE!" Chen shot back. Soon the two started arguing on which one to do.

"GUYS!" Baekhyun cut in.

"What!?" They shouted, entirely in sync, causing Yeoreum to burst out in laughter.

"How about we get bubble tea on the way to the karaoke place." Baekhyun suggested. Hearing the idea, Yujins face lit up before she turned to Chen.

"WHY DIDNT YOU THINK OF THAT?!" they yelled at each other. "Me? Why didnt you?" when they spoke in sync once again Yujin let out a gigle, Cracking a smile, Chen patted Yujins head. "Enough of that, let's go now"  he cheered, slinging his arm around Yujins shoulders. Yujin grinned as she looked back at Yeoreum who gave her the thumbs up. ""Leggoooo!"  Yujin laughed, as she put her arm around Chens shoulder and the two started walking down the street.

"Guys..." Baekhyun called out once again.

"WHAT?!" the two yelled back.

"karaoke place is the other way." Baekhyun mentioned, pointing the other direction. Instantly, the two shuffled around, still linked together and quickly walked the other direction.

"Pssh we knew that.." Yujin grumbled.

"Yeah.. Totally.." Chen agreed.

 


 

"Baekhyun-oppa goes first!" Yujin yelled out, shoving the microphone towards the boy. The group had reached the kareoke room and the girl had been quick to nominate her best friend as the first singer.

"Wait- no, no I'm not-" Baekhyun started to protest but stopped when he looked at Yujin, The girl standing in fron of him had a face full of joy and excitement. Not wanting to dissapoint her, Baekhyun grabbed the mic before moving over to where Chen was looking at the song book. When the two girls turned to talk to each other, Chen smirked at baekhyun.

"Dude you got it bad for her." he teased.

"Shut up." Baekhyun ordered as he felt his face flush red.

"Baek, are you going to sing yet?" Yujin called out. Spinning to face the girl, Baekhyun waved his hands in front of him.

"Yah, just give me a second!" turning back to face Chen, Baekhyun looked down at his feet. "Dammit I like her too much"

"You got it bad for-" Chen sang only to be cut off.

"Okay okay I get it, I got it bad for her, now pick a song for me." Baekhyun demanded. With a laugh, Chen selected a song as his friend walked up to the TV.

"What song did you pick?" Yujin asked.

"I dont know.. I told Chen to pick for me- DAMMIT CHEN SERIOUSLY!?" Baekhyun finished his sentence as the title of the chosen song flashed onto the screen.

I Got a Boy: By SNSD

Upon reading the title, Yujin sat on the ground laughing. "Good job Chen!" Yujin cheered. When Baekhyun flashed the girl a look she stuck out her tongue. "Oh stop that, you know you love this song."

"..I know I do..." Baekhyun eventualy sighed. When the ong started, Yujin cheered as Baekhyun started singing. "AYO GG!" with those words, the boy started to slowly get into the groove of the song. "Hey let me introduce myself! Here comes BAEKHYUN!" Soon Yujins laughter bounced around the room along with Yeorums giggles as Baekhyun and chen started dancing to the chorus. "Ayo stop, let me put it down another way!" At that moment, he suddenly shoved chen out of the way and started dancing on his own. Eyes widening in surprise, Yujin burst out laughing at the enexpected event while Chen let out a loud whistle.

"Yah! Work those hips Byun Baekhyun! Work em!" Chen called out. Turning around quickly, Baekhyun stuck his tounge out at the boy before contnuing with his performance.

"I got a boy meotjin, I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy, handsome boy-"

"AND HIS NAME IS BAEKHYUN!" Chen cut in. Benting over in laughter, Baekhyun quickly straightened up and continued to sing and dance once more. As the song approached the end, Chen jumped into the dance once more. When the song finally ended, Yujin jumped up from her seeat and ran to hug the two boys.

"You guys are awesome." She commented.

"Duh, thats so obvious" Baekhyun smirked.


*buuzzzz* Aerin looked up from her page to hear her phone vibrate. Looking at her phone, Aerin opened up her messaged from her two best friends. 

Yujin: Girl you missed it, it was so funny!
Aerin: Huh?
Yeoreum: Look at this~ *video* 

Tilting her head to the side in curiosity, Aerin clicked the video that was send. As the view of Baekhyun in the kareoke room popped up the girl smiled. As the video continued on, Aerin burst out laughing. When the video finally ended, Aerin leaned back in her chair and looked at the ceiling with a sigh.

"Yet they still don't see why I love him so much" Aerin chuckled.


"Ladies and gentlemen, our last performance of the evening is Chen and Baekhyunnie singing 'I Really Didn't Know' " Yujin cheered into the mic before handing it to Chen/ It was around 7PM and the four teens were getting tired so they decided to finish the night with a duet by Chen and Baekhyun. As Yujin sat down next to to Yeoreum on the couch, the music started to play. (Here LISTEN TO IT~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwucfbKSwac

"Wow this song has such a gloomy feel.." Yeoreum whispered. 

"Shhhhhh~" Yujin hissed, her eyes never leaving Chen. As the song continued on, Yujin felt herself become mesmerized by their voices. Soon the song had started to become more powerful. Mouth gaping in shock, Yujin felt shivers run up her spine as Chen hit a high note perfectly, with Baekhyun singing a lower note, creating perfect harmony. Once the song ended, Yujin sat still staring at the two boys as they turned around to face the girls, both boys out of breath. 

"How was it?" Baekhyun questioned. 

"That was amazing." Yeoreum spoke. Still at a loss for words, Yujin just nodded. Baekhyun walked over to the dazed girl and snapped his fingers in front of her face. 

"Yujin?" He calleld out. 

"Huh? Oh hi, didn't see you there.." Yujin smiled. Chuckling softly, Baekhyun poked the girls forehead. 

"Shall we all head home now?" He mentioned.

"Yeah im feeling tired now.." Yeoreum agreed as she stood to her feet. 


"Bye Yeoreum!" Yujin called out to her friend as she walked down the street.

"See you later Yujin!" the girl called back before turning to walk away. 


Soon Yujin, Chen and Baekhyun reached the condo where Yujin and Chen lived, Yujins family studio being on the first floor, both families living on the highest floor, the 12th floor. 

"Well... I gotta go now, see you guys later" Chen said, winking at Baekhyun, he walked into the building, leaving Baekhyun and Yujin alone. Looking down at his feet, Baekhyun felt nervous. 

"Neh Yujin" 

"Yeah Baek?" the girl responded

"I-I got something for you." Baekhyuns words surprised Yujin. Looking up, the girl saw her friend rummaging through his bag.

"What? You didn't have to, I mean there's no occasion of anything, or was there and I forgo-" Yujin was cut off as she felt something get placed on her head. Reaching up to take the object off her head, Yujins eyes widened in surprise as she saw the snapback hat she has been wanting for a while. The hat was a black snapback that simply said 'smile'. "Baek! Where did you find this?" Yujin said, a huge grin on her face. 

"Secret." Baekhyun cheerfully replied, happy Yujin liked the gift. "Anyways I have to head home now.. Text me later okay?" Baekhyun mentioned. The boy lived in a townhouse in the neighborhood around the corner. 

"Oh, okay" Yujin commented. "But what's the occasion?" 

"Nothing~" 

"Nooo, there has to be something!" Yujin persisted. 

"There isnt!" Baekhyun insisted before jogging down the street. "Bye Yujin!" 

"Araso, see you later Baek!" Yujin yelled before heading into the condo. When Baekhyun heard the door close, he slowed down to a walk. Looking back to the building, Baekhyun spoke aloud.

"What, I cant buy the girl I love a gift?" 


and that's that chapter :) I hope you guys liked it!! Oh so for the part where Baekhyun was dancing..:
    

      

Hope you all enjoy that ;) ~nickychua36