Revenge is Messy

Breathless Love

Hi everyone Exoshawolpanda9 here :P Here's the new group chapter :P Hope you enjoy sorry for the delay!

 
"I guess you can say.....this revenge is going to cause us to... get a little closer to the boys in terms of physical touch..." Aerin whispered. Yujin and Yeoreum laughed, "Even though I can see you're trying to be all evil and devious ....but your strawberry red face is kind of giving it away..." Yeoreum snickered. "Shut up~" Aerin snapped attempting to use aegyo while at it. "No.....you're still cuter when you don't try..." Yujin stated. The girls laughed as they huddled close together. Meanwhile over in the water Chen looked up and over at the girls huddled together. "Hm why do I sense some.....thing off." "Probably because there is..." Sehun replied staring back at the girls. "Whatever it is we're ready right?" Luhan looked at the 3 boys. "YEAH!" they all chorused together.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Ready?" Yeoreum grinned. "Yes leader unnie~" Yujin and Aerin chorused. Yeoreum shuddered at the nickname. "Anyways remember be natural and wait for the signal word..." Yeoreum instructed. "Wait what's the word?" Yujin quickly asked. "Strawberry!" Aerin piped up happily. Yeoreum face palmed, "No! It's alpaca-" "Wait....isn't it cheese?" Yujin interrupted. Aerin and Yeoreum stared at her before all 3 burst out laughing. "Ok ok let's just all agree on...potato." Yeoreum smiled. "OI YOU GIRLS COME ON!" The boys called. "Good thing we wore our swimsuits underneath our clothes." Yujin picked at her wet t-shirt. "Oh yea we should probably change out of it first." Yeoreum stated. "Uhm....a little help here?" Aerin squeaked. Yujin and Yeoreum looked over to Aerin and cracked up. "How do you manage to get tangled in your own mess of clothes?" Yujin laughed tugging at Aerin's wet sweater. After helping Aerin out of her clothes the 3 ran towards the sea laughing along the way. Sehun turned to see the 3 breathless girls make their way over. "Hey! You guys took so long." Sehun complained. 
 
Yeoreum smiled, "Sorry Aerin here got tangled in her clothes. " Aerin flushed, "Y-Yah! It happens!" she wined as everyone laughed. "You're so cute Aerin. "Baekhyun laughed patting her head. Aerin's face turned red as she stuttered a quiet thanks while Yujin and Yeoreum snickered off on the side. Aerin whipped her head around giving them a glare. "Come on! Let's not just stand around we're at the beach!" Sehun urged grabbing Yeoreum by the hand and pulling her towards the water. "Oi! Sehun" Yeoreum exclaimed flustered and red. Chen turned to look at Yujin, "Bet you can't beat me in a game of beach volleyball." he challenged. Yujin smirked, "Bring it!" A sudden squeal caused Baekhyun and Luhan to whirl their heads around. Aerin laughed while she poked at some fishes surrounding her. 
 
Aerin cupped her hands in the water attempting to scoop one up in her hands but they immediately wriggled away. Luhan reached down and caught one gently placing it in Aerin's hands. Aerin widened her eyes impressed. "Wah oppa that was so professional like." Aerin smiled. Baekhyun laughed, Of course he's a professional." Aerin tilted her head, "Hm?" Baekhyun grinned, "He works at the aquarium in Seoul." Aerin looked over at Luhan who was innocently scratching his head. "Wah? Lu-oppa you never told me this!" Luhan smiled shyly, "My father owns the aquarium I sometimes just help out." "OI! BAEK COME ON JOIN US WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!" Chen hollered from the net. Baekhyun turned to look at Aerin and Luhan. "Do you guys mind?" Baekhyun softly asked. Aerin shook her head smiling, "It's fine go on~" she softly urged. "Thanks" Baekhyun gently ruffled her hair causing her to blush. Luhan looked back at Aerin, "Here I'll teach you how to hold them." he smiled as the girl happily nodded. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"CHEERS!!!" Everyone clinked their glasses of juice together. Yujin and Aerin nudged Yeoreum. Yeoreum stood up, "I just want to thank Chen oppa for letting us all stay at your resort." "I TOAST TO THAT!" Baekhyun laughed drinking from his glass. "Leave it to Baekhyun hyung to get drunk off juice. " Sehun chuckled. Baekhyun turned to look at Sehun with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Oh naive Sehun~ How do you know it's not juice?" Baekhyun slurred. Sehun widened his eyes as he grabbed Baekhyun's cup. Everyone snorted with laughter. "It's just juice!" Sehun exclaimed. Chen slapped his knee, "You're so gullible Sehun it's hilarious." he laughed. AS Sehun pouted Baekhyun ruffled his hair, "Dn't worry Sehunnie I wouldn't drink alcohol it tastes disgusting!" he declared. Yujin, Aerin, and Yeoreum gave each other looks. "Wait oppa how do you know what alcohol tastes like?" Yujin asked. Everyone turned to give Baekhyun suspicious glances. "WELL.... you see...." Baekhyun stuttered red faced. "Tsk tsk I'm ashamed of you hyung....drinking alcohol...for shame!" Chen scolded smirking. Everyone laughed but Baekhyun glared at Chen, "HEY! YOU'VE DRANK BEFORE AS WELL!" he shot back.
 
"Oh come on at this age who hasn't?" Chen muttered. The three girls looked at each other before raising their hands. Sehun blinked at the 3, "Well....this is surprising..." he muttered. "Well I guess it's better for them not to drink I mean who knows what will happen." Chen chuckled. "Yea like dancing around like a maniac while flicking the lights on and off. " (Ahhhh the infamous Baekhyun light dance XD) Sehun grinned. "IT WAS ONE TIME!!!" Baekhyun exclaimed. Everyone burst out in a peal of laugher, "Well I'm glad you kids are having fun." a deep voice called out. "Ah appa!" Chen greeted. "Annnyeonhasaeyo." everyone chorused bowing. Mr. Kim smiled as he playfully slapped Chen's back to which the poor boy winced. "Thank you for the good and letting us stay Mr. Kim. "Yeoreum shyly said. Mr. Kim laughed, "No need to thank me! The more the merrier. " he smiled. Everyone nodded in agreement. "So tell me....are any of you beautiful ladies my son's girlfriend?" Mr. Kim grinned looking at the 3 girls."APPA!" Chen yelled turning red. Aerin and Yeoreum giggled as they eyed the red faced Yujin. "Aniya...none of us are his girlfriend." Yujin softly replied. "But one of us wants to be~~" Aerin sang quietly earning a kick from Yujin. "True...my son can never get such beautiful girls." "YAH!" Chen yelled to which everyone laughed. 
 
"I'm just playing with you I'll go back now. Enjoy ourselves!" Mr. Kim waved as he walked off. "Bye~" everyone chorused. Chen sulked, "He's evil..." he groaned. "Aren't all parents?" Sehun agreed. Luhan looked around, "It's getting pretty dark we should head back inside." Luhan said. "Good point let's go back in now." Baekhyun said. "Oh we left our sandals near the water." Chen pointed out. As the boys headed towards the water the 3 girls turned to look at each other smirking. "Potato?" Aerin asked. Yeoreum and Yujin nodded. The 3 girls crept behind the 3 guys before yelling out, "REVENGE!"!!" W-wait OI! YAHH!" Sehun was pushed down into the water by Yeoreum after she tackled him. "YU-JIN KICK!" Yujin made a flying kick kicking Chen and Luhan into the water as they collapsed on each other spluttering. 
 
Aerin pushed Baekhyun into the water but Baekhyun's reflexes were too fast as he pulled her down with him, "YAH!" Aerin squeaked but suddenly blushed because somehow Aerin ended up on the ground with Baekhyun's hands trapping her underneath him as he hovered above her. "Ah are you ok?" Baekhyun softly asked a slight pink tinting his face. He pulled her up. "Y-yeah! I'm absolutely fine." Aerin shyly replied. She looked up to see Yeoreum and Yujin winking at her. Chen applauded, "Well done that was a successful revenge." Chen grinned shaking his wet hair. "Though you all kind of still got wet..." Luhan pointed out. Yujin laughed, "It's ok we have our towels." she reached into her bag only to have a puzzled face, "Wha-? Where's my towel?" Yeoreum face palmed, "Trust you to forget it here use mine." She reached into her bag only to widen her eyes, "What the heck?! Where's my...." Yujin rolled her eyes, ""SEE YOU TOO!" Aerin looked in her back and threw her arms up in exasperation. "Oh no what happened?~ Its as if someone took our towels out of our bags when we weren't looking~" Aerin sang. Yeoreum and Yujin widened their eyes looking at the smirking girl. "FEAR NOT! FOR SEHUN IS HERE~" he sang running towards Yeoreum with a towel in his outstretched arms. "Wait what are you...oi!" SEhun back hugged Yeoreum wrapping her in the towel. Yeoreum flushed red as the other two snickered. 
 
Chen held out his arms, "Here Yujin we can share it~" he smiled. Yujin felt her heart pound faster as he wrapped his arm around her covering her with the towel. Luhan looked over at Aerin, "Here you can use my towel." he smiled. Baekhyun held up his hand, "It's ok hyung I got this I don't want you to get cold." he said concerned. Luhan reluctantly nodded. "Come here~" Baekhyun sang opening his arms. Aerin shyly made her way over as Baekhyun hugged her close with the towel. "LET'S GO!" Chen yelled walking off with Yeoreum. Aerin took a deep breath before shyly moving her left arm up around BAekhyun's waist to which Baekhyun smiled at her. Yujin and Yeoreum watched as Aerin and Baekhyun walked by. Aerin turned her head to flash the two a cheeky smile and wink. Yeoreum and Yujin laughed, "That sneaky little maknae...."
 
WHEW AND DONE!!! long chapter but worth it :P Thank you all you lovely subscribers  <3 and remember up votes and comments are greatly loved !!! <3