Everything Bubble Tea

Breathless Love

*Hi Guys!! I'm emjchin21! I'm in charge of writing about Yeoreum, I hope you like this chapter! It's a quite cliche and weird but I hope you like it!*

 

“Okay guys! Water break!”

 

Yeoreum jogged towards the bench and grabbed her water bottle. In the process, Yeoreum grasped her phone and found she had received a text.

 

Aerin: You guys done practice yet?

 

Nope, having my water break before we continue our scrimmage game. Hbu Yujin?

 

Yujin: Yep, just getting some bubble tea, I’ll meet you guys at the gym?

 

I want bubble tea… And okay, I got to go now, coach is calling.

 

Yeoreum let out a sigh before returning to the court.. She was exhausted. She had spent over an hour doing drills and practicing plays and now she had to play a game. ‘I really want bubble tea...’

 

Yeoreum took a shot as it sunk into the hoop. When the ball had hit the ground the buzzer went off. It was only half time, so she had about fifteen minutes left of practice. Yeoreum grabbed her phone from her bag and found that she had received a text from both Yujin and Aerin.

 

Aerin: I’m fine with that, I’m heading there right now.

 

Yujin: Same, I’ll see you guys there.

 

As she read the message, she realized that it had been sent ten minutes ago. She had realized they had waited for you for quite a while as she frantically sent her text.

 

OMG! I’m sooo sorry! My practice is going to be about fifteen minutes longer than usual!

 

After practice had ended, Yeoreum ran to the gym where the others had been waiting for her. When she had arrived she saw a group of people sitting on the bleachers. Yeoreum had slowly walked up the bleacher, as she did that her friends parted as she apologized.

 

“Hey guys, sorry I’m la- Aerin are you okay?!” She said worriedly as the girl with the bleeding leg was revealed.

 

Yeoreum ran up to her friend as she further inspected her wound.

 

“Unnie, I’m fine, it’s just a small scratch.”

 

Yeoreum sighed in relief.

 

“Thank goodness, I was so worried.”

 

Aerin glanced at Sehun and Baekhyun.

 

“See, why can’t you be like Yeoreum unnie.” Aerin pouted.

 

Yeoreum chuckled at the cute maknae and ruffled her hair.

 

“You’re so cute.”

 

Yeoreum had calmed down and took a seat beside Aerin. She now had a full view of everyone and pouted at the sight.

 

“Hmp! Why does everyone have bubble tea!” She whined.

 

Yujin and Chen turned to face each other.

 

“Yeoreum only becomes immature when it comes to bubble tea.” They said in unison.

 

“I want bubble teaaa!” Yeoreum continued whining.

 

“Unnie! You’re just like Sehun!” Aerin cut in.

 

Yeoreum shut up at her words and sat up straight.

 

“Aerin, you didn’t say oppa…” Yeoreum said in awe.

 

“That’s only when I talk about him being immature.”

 

“...That’s the first, and how long have I known you?”

 

“A long time”

 

“Mhm… Anyways, lets go get bubble tea.” Yeoreum sid with a wide grin on her face.

 

“Yeah! I want another one!” Sehun agreed.

 

The other four got up and let out a sigh.

 

“Come on, let’s go.” Chen said while ruffling Yeoreum’s hair.

 

Yeoreum playfully punched Chen and picked up her bag. The six of you left the gym and headed to the bubble tea store.

 

Yeoreum walked beside Aerin and next to her was Sehun. Aerin winked at Yeoreum and gave her a nudge. With that, Aerin ran forward and started walking with Yujin.

 

“So, Yeoreum how was practice?” Sehun asked intrigued.

 

Yeoreum’s heart started to pound as Sehun spoke. She took a breath and calmed herself before she spoke.

 

“It was good, but extremely tiring. I think if I keep this up I might be able to get more playing time.” She said nonchalantly.

 

“You know… If you ever need help, or if you need someone to practice with, I’m here.”

 

“Okay, and if you need help with homework you know, you know who to look for.”

 

Sehun chuckled.

 

“Deal.”

 

The six of them arrived outside the bubble tea store. When Sehun and Yeoreum laid eyes on the store both of them sprinted in. Yeoreum cut in front of Sehun. She looked back and stuck her tongue out at him. Sehun made a face at her as she ordered her drink.

 

“Hi, may I have a peach green tea with half pearls and mango jelly please.” Yeoreum said with glee.

 

After Yeoreum had purchased her drink, she walked towards the group while sipper it.

 

“Leader unnie, you’re so cute!” Aerin said mischievously.

 

“Shut up… I’m not cute, and don’t call me that!” Yeoreum pouted.

 

“Haha, Sehun and you are so alike. You both are addicted to bubble tea, you both play basketball, you two hate being called cute, and the list goes on.” Aerin commented.

 

Yeoreum glanced at her phone and realized she had to get going.

 

“Well, I should head back, I have some things to do.” Yeoreum said as she stood up and gathered her things.

 

“I should too.” Yujin and Aerin said in unison.

 

The group of six exited the store and went their separate ways. As Yeoreum was walking, she heard a voice calling her name. She spun around and saw Chen running towards her.

 

“What are you doing? Isn’t your house the complete opposite direction to my house.”

 

Chen caught his breath and stood up.

 

“It’s getting dark, it’s dangerous to walk alone.”

 

“It’s fine, I do this all the time.”

 

“The more you argue the darker it gets, and the darker it gets the more I will argue.” Chen retorted.

 

Yeoreum let out a sigh as Chen walked beside her. ‘Arg! Chen! why must you be so overprotective, I’m going to be late!’ Yeoreum put on a poker face to cover up her fuming anger towards a certain someone. She was thankful that he cared and thankful that he was kind, but for once, just once could he just mind his own business and care for himself!

 

Throughout the journey, Yeoreum had been fidgety and nervous, she was desperate to get Chen away from her. She loved him and all, he was like the big brother she never had, but she just wanted to get to the practice room. She was the leader, she couldn’t afford to be late.

 

By the time Yeoreum had arrived home, she was already ten minutes late. She rushed into her house and made sure that Chen had left. When he was completely gone, she sprinted out of her house and ran to the studio.

 

Yeoreum had arrived at Yujin’s place, and entered the practice room. Yujin’s parents had owned the studio and let the three girls use it whenever they needed it or wanted it. When Yeoreum entered the room, She saw the two girls looking at her with judging eyes.

 

“Leader unnie! You’re fifteen minutes late! We only have this one practice before the interview!” Aerin said frustrated.

 

“I’m so sorry! Chen insisted to take me home and I couldn’t refuse, he just argued back and was being immature!”

 

Yujin sighed as a gentle smile appeared on her face.


“Come on leader, let’s get going.”

 

*I hoped you like it! leave some comments on what you think about it if you want or not you know its fine but we would appretiate it if you did! Anyways Thanks for reading!*