Expect the Unexpected

Breathless Love

*Bows SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!! SO LONG NO UPDATE!!!! T_T *sigh.....I am very sorry to all you subscribers.... Things got hectic...This is exoticshawolpanda9 and this is the group chapter hope you enjoy!

"THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! I'm going to lose my mind...." Aerin groaned. Yujin, Yeoreum, Baekhyun, Chen, and Sehun's heads snapped up immediately. They all grinned and began to sing, "SHE LOST HER MINDDDD~~~!!" the five sang simultaneously falling over in laughter. "Guys!!!! I'm serious...." Aerin whined trying to stifle her smile. Yujin threw her arms over Aerin's neck and smiled, "What's up maknae?" she grinned. Aerin pointed at her sketchbook which has a half sketched cherry blossom tree on it. "Serious Aerin? It looks great!" Yujin smiled.

Sehun peeked over at her book, "Waiiiittt....aren't you suppose to be working on your math homework?" Aerin shrank back, "Erm....I'm taking a break?" Yeoreum leaned over and flipped open Aerin's workbook. "Mmmmhmm....YOU DIDN'T EVEN START YET!" Yeoreum exclaimed. Aerin squeaked and hid behind Sehun. "OPPA! UNNIE'S SCARY!!" Aerin cried. Sehun flushed at the close contact to which Chen and Baekhyun snickered. "Yeoreum give her a break...." Sehun smiled at Yeoreum causing her to soften up a bit until she saw Aerin flashing her a devilish smirk.


Yujin laughed gently flicking the younger girl's head. "So do you three have any plans for spring break?" Chen asked. The three girls suddenly sat up straight, "SPRING BREAK!!!!!" the three excitedly sang. Baekhyun laughed, "Seems like you're excited." "Well actually we're more excited for the trip to Gangnam! It's a four night five day trip~" Yujin stated eyes shining. "Wait isn't that AFTER spring break?" Sehun asked. Aerin turned to look at him , "Oppa.....what's your point?" Aerin giggled. Chen suddenly brightened up, "Oh ya! My parents are taking me to our family resort for spring break, they said I can bring some friends so do you guys want to come along- OOF!" Yujin and Yeoreum tackled Chen onto the ground. "YAH! CHEN YOU'RE THE BEST!" Baekhyun turned to look at Aerin who was sitting off to the side. "Elllo? Earth to Aerin!!!" Baekhyun snapped his fingers in front of Aerin. Aerin jolted back and blushed when she realized how close Baekhyun was.


"Hm? O-oh! Yea....but I don't think I can go...." Aerin muttered. Yeoreum and Yujin scrambled off Chen and crawled over to Aerin. "Whatttttttt why not?" Yujin pouted. Yeoreum chimed in, "Ya! Why not?" "Well Luhan oppa and I have a science project to work on....." Aerin mumbled. "It's only for one week!" Chen stated. Aerin wrinkled her nose, "Ehhhh...." she muttered unsure. Yujin elbowed Baekhyun, "Psttt go and persuade her!" she whispered. "Come on Aerin it wouldn't be the same without you!" Baekhyun persuaded. Yujin and Yeoreum high fived silently cheering as Aerin blushed. "Ah....fine...I'll tell Luhan oppa...." Aerin softly said. The five cheered happily. Aerin suddenly widened her eyes, "I FORGOT! I PROMISED LUHAN OPPA I'LL MEET HIM AT HIS HOUSE!" Aerin quickly threw her books into her bag, "I GOT TO GO NOW! BYE GUYS!!" Aerin reached over and hugged Yujin and Yeoreum. As Aerin stood up Chen cleared his throat with a side glance at Sehun, "What no hug for the guys? Its not like we have cooties!" Chen teased. Aerin smiled going over to Sehun's outstretched arms. "Bye shorty." Chen teased giving her a quick hug. Aerin gulped as she slowly turned towards Baekhyun.


"Eh...bye oppa..." Aerin shyly said. Baekhyun laughed and what he did next shocked Yujin and Yeoreum. Baekhyun reached out and pulled Aerin in for a hug. "Oh come on I'm not that scary am I?" Baekhyun teased hugging her. Aerin's eyes widened as she started blushing uncontrollably. Yujin and Yeoreum quietly squealed slapping each other. "I-I'll go now..." Aerin softly said before running off. Yujin sighed when she suddenly looked down at Aerin's bag still on the ground. Yujin bolted up, "OI SONG AERIN! YOU FORGOT YOUR BAG!" Yujin took off after the small girl. Yeoreum stared shocked, "YAH! JUNG YUJIN! YOU TOOK OFF WITHOUT AERIN'S BAG! AISH PABOS!" Yeoreum snatched Aerin's bag and sprinted after the two girls. "How is it possible that those three are so different yet alike?" Chen asked. Baekhyun grinned as he lightly punched Chen. "You my sly friend is the ultimate wingman!" Baekhyun laughed. Sehun nodded, "Good idea inviting the 3 along." Chen grinned as he leaned back, "What can I say?" he said nonchalantly. Sehun leaned forward, "Neh hyung you do really love Yeoreum don't you?" Chen smield a genuine smile, "Yeah....." he sighed. 


Baekhyun reached over and poked Sehun, "Look at his eyes.....they're actually SHINING!" he whispered. Chen snapped out of his daze, "Oh come on don't act as if you guys don't act this way when you see Aerin or Yujin...." he pointed out. Baekhyun sighed, "You have a point there." he laughed. "Do....you guys think....that the girls have someone they like?" Sehun slowly said. "Sehun-ah..." Baekhyun quietly said. "No matter how depressing it is....it can be a possibility...." Chen admitted. The three guys looked down at the ground. "Well if they do like anyone.....it just means one thing...." Baekhyun said. The two others looked at him, "What?" they asked. Baekhyun smiled, "It just means we're going to have some competition." The two others smiled and nodded in agreement. "My goodness I swear you are just as bad as Aerin..." Yeoreum scolded Yujin. "Sorry....." Yujin mumbled looking down. "Oh hey guys sorry we took so lo-woahhhh....why do you guys look so down?" Yeoreum asked. 


Chen suddenly looked up, "AH! Hey Yeoreum." Yeoreum smiled, "You seem out of it today." Chen smiled, "Eh just tired." Yujin looked at her watch, "There's a movie showing at 7:00, after Aerin comes back from Luhan's we can go watch it?" she offered to which everyone nodded in agreement. "How's your guys's group?" Yujin asked. "It's good we have a show next week you guys should come." Baekhyun grinned. "Just a sudden thought but I think it'd be great if you, Aerin, and Yujin were in a group...." Sehun stated. Yujin sneaked a glance over at Yeoreum. "Oh? Is that so?" Yeoreum asked nonchalantly. Baekhyun and Chen nodded in agreement. Yujin smirked before taking a sip from her bottle, "Nope....I just can't see it...." Sehun sat back, "Yea I guess..." he sighed. Yeoreum and Yujin exchanged amused glances. "Hey so I forgot to ask but we have practice today want to come watch us?" Chen asked. Yeoreum smiled,"Wow V.I.P service much?" Baekhyun smiled, "Nah even fans don't get this priority." Everyone laughed. 

Sorry if the chapter is a bit too short! The next chapter is going to be written by me as well so please be patient! SARANGHAE!!