Cafe ange eternal 1004

Breathless Love

Emjchin21 wrote this chapter :) I hope you guys like it!

 

The sun seeped through the curtains or Yeoreum’s room. As the ray’s shone on her, her eye’s fluttered open. She laid there staring at the celling. ‘Today’s the day’ Yeoreum sat up and picked up her phone. As she started typing a sigh escaped her lips.

Today’s the big day guys! Remember dress your best, no sweats. SONG AERIN AND JUNG YUJIN YOU HEAR ME!

With that Yeoreum got up from her bed and started to get ready.

 

 

“I don’t wanna dress properly though…” Yujin whined as she read the text. “For the interview!” Yujin encouraged.

Yujin let out a sigh as she replied to Yeoreum’s text.

*Sigh* kkaepsong~ I’’l do it for the interview!

Yeoreum: GOOD GIRL! I AM SO PROUD! Though you do wear jeans and a t-shirt which is fine, but make it more….sophisticated?

Aerin: Oki unnie~ Can I just wear my usual all black and a cardigan?

Yeoreum: YupYup go for it. Jeans are fine but the shirt just has to be fancier ^_^

YEHET! It’s not that bad, I thought I had to be all fancy.

Aerin: Oh my gosh… you are becoming a Sehun… Anyways see you guys later imam change now ^_^

Yujin let out a small chuckle and plopped her phone on her bed as she headed towards her closet. ‘I’ll just wear jeans and this t-shirt. Meh good enough.’

 

“Ahhh! I’m done!” Aerin said enthusiastically as she tied her side pony tail. She hurried downstairs and gathered her things before leaving.

“Bye Umma! See you later!”

“Yah! Song Aerin you haven’t eaten anything yet!” Aerin’s mom yelled, but before she could do anything Aerin had already left.

Yeoreum looked down at her watch that read ten o’clock, she was fifteen minutes early. As she stood in front of the café, she felt someone grab her fedora. As she looked to see who it was, she was greeted by a tall elvish boy with a wide grin spread across his face.

“Oh! Hi Chanyeol!” Yeoreum greeted. “Why are you here? I know it’s your mom’s café but you know”

“Yeah, but I just wanted to see you guys perform.” Chanyeol replied with the grin still plastered on his face.

Yeoreum chuckled at his reply and reached for her hat.

“Now give me that.” Yeoreum demanded as she jumped up for her hat.

While the two waited for the rest of the crew to arrive Chanyeol kept glancing down at Yeoreum and each time a grin would grace upon his lips.

Soon enough, the other two had arrived at the café. Yeoreum was greeted by a simple “what’s up” and an enthusiastic maknae running at her at full speed.

“UNNNIIIEEEE!” Aerin yelled as she drew closer to Yeoreum.

Yeoreum instinctively pulled Chanyeol in front of her and shielded herself from the scary maknae. When Aerin came to a stop Yeoreum stepped out into view of Aerin and let out a sigh.

“Why are you only like this around Yujin and I?” Yeoreum retorted.

“It’s because I love you~” Aerin said cutely, too cutely in fact.

Yujin laughed at Aerin’s aegyo while Yeoreum shuddered. They were three girls with totally different personalities, but they just connected.

“Come on let’s go inside” Yujin said as she slapped the other girls arms.

“Ok.” The two said simultaneously as they rubbed their arms.

Chanyeol followed behind them and just smiled. It wasn’t every day you see those three girls being all silly. (What a joke hahaha)

The three girls walked to the back to meet Mrs. Park. The three girls entered the room and greeted Mrs. Park with a bow.

“Hello Mrs. Park! Please take care of us.” The girls greeted.

Mrs. Park looked at the girls with gentle eyes and walked towards them.

“Aigoo, you girls don’t have to be so formal just call me ajummoni. Okay? And thank you girls for accepting my request, I look forward to your performance today.” Mrs. Park said kindly.

The three girls smiled at the sweet lady and bowed once again. They walked out of the room and walked towards the stage. Chanyeol and the girls started setting up and rehearsed before the store opened.

“Are you girls ready?” Mrs. Park asked.

“Yes ajummoni” The three girls said simultaneously.

When the store had opened people slowly started to fill the café and it soon became packed. The three girls felt their hearts pounding, it almost felt as if their hearts would just leap out of their chest. The girls waited at the back of the store when Chanyeol had called them out.

“It’s time.”

They got up and started headed out until Yeoreum stopped them.

“Wait, we forgot something.”

Yujin and Aerin looked at her puzzled. Yeoreum smirked as the eyed the other two girls.

“Let’s” Yeoreum started.

“Breathe” The other two yelled confidently.

With that they walked out the room with light hearts. The girls got on stage and and greeted the audience.

“Just breathe! Hello we are Crystal Breathe!” The three bowed and got into their positions. The place was silent with anticipation as the music started.

Achim haessare nuneul tteugo

Haendeupon sigyereul bogo

Eoje junbihan oseul ipgoseo

Seodulleo jibeul naseojyo

 

Maeil jeulgyeo deutdeon noraereul

Honja heungeolgeorigo

Iksukhan i bilding saireul

Honja geotgoitjyo

 

Monday, tuesday, everyday…

Geureokjeoreok nan jaljinae

Chingudo manhi mannago

Yojeumen utneunildo manhajyeosseo

 

Summer, winter, spring & fall

Siganeun ppalli ganeunde

Wae naneun jejarieseo

Neol gidarineunji

 

Neowa gadeon keopisyop

Uri dulmanui keopisyop

Ni hyanggiga naneun igoseseo

Meonghani anjaisseo

 

The crowd was amazed as they watched the two girls dancing perfectly synchronized as the music continued to play.

 

Ajik itji motaeseo

Uri gieogi namaseo

Nado moreuge tto beoreutcheoreom

Yeogi wanneunji molla

 

Challanggeorineun ni meoritgyeol

Sae hayan t-shirts & sneakers

Saechimhan georeumgeori

Kkumsogeseo neol bojiman ijen seolleji anha, girl

Jjinhan keopihyangi sarajideusi

Neon huimihaejyeotji mudeomdeomhaejin keugi

Amureochi anke georeoon i coffee shop

Iksukhae, ni momeseo nadeon i kyaramel hyang right?

 

When Yeoreum had finished her rap the audience was in awe at such talent all three girls had.

 

Monday, tuesday, everyday…

Geureokjeoreok nan jaljinae

Bameneun jamdo jal jago

Seulpeun yeonghwado nunmureobsi jal bwa

 

Summer, winter, spring & fall

Modeunge byeonhae ganeunde

Wae naneun jejarieseo

Neol gidarineunji

 

Neowa gadeon keopisyop

Uri dulmanui keopisyop

Ni hyanggiga naneun igoseseo

Meonghani anjaisseo

 

Ajik itji motaeseo

Uri gieogi namaseo

Nado moreuge tto beoreutcheoreom

Yeogi wanneunji molla

 

Neoege oneul haruneun eottaenneunji mutgo sipeo

Aju gakkeum

Ijen neukkihan paseutado nan jal meongneunde

How about u? Ajikdo pikeureun mot meongneunji

Chacheum iksukhaejineun neo eomneun sarmdo kkwae gwaenchanha

Ni sosigedo useumi najyo

Haessal gadeukhan changgae gidae ieoponeul kkyeo

Nan oneuldo

 

Neowa gadeon keopisyop

Uri dulmanui keopisyop

Ni hyanggiga naneun igoseseo

Meonghani anjaisseo

 

Ajik itji motaeseo

Uri gieogi namaseo

Nado moreuge tto beoreutcheoreom

Yeogi wanneunji molla

 

 

As the song ended people whistled and clapped at the girls. Their faces were flushed red, and their hearts pounded against their chest. They walked bowed and walked off the stage and into the back room. Not long after, Mrs. Park had entered the room with a bright smile on her face.

“Oh my girls! That was such an amazing performance! You are hired, I don’t need to see more.”

The girl’s faces lit up as they bowed to Mrs. Park.

“Thank you ajummoni! We really appreciate your kindness!”

A motherly smile graced on Mrs. Parks lips as she hugged the girls.

“No, thank you for accepting my request, and I am so grateful such sweet and talented girls want to work at my shop.” Mrs. Park said sweetly.

The girls smiled at the sweet lady as she walked out the room.

“She is the sweetest lady I have ever met.” Yeoreum commented. “Also, I can see why Chanyeol is her son. They have the same smile.”

“And he is really kind.” Aerin added.

“But I wonder where he gets all that energy from, how can someone have so much energy.” Yujin questioned.

“Says you.” Yeoreum joked.

The three girls laughed as they were leaving the room.

“Oh shut it.”

i hope you guys enjoyed it! next chapter is Aerin's (Exoticshawolpanda9)