Running Late

Breathless Love

Hello everyone this is author exoticshawolpanda9 this chapter is written by nickychua36 all three of us sincerely apologize for the extremely extremely late update we are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you all for your patience *sigh ....sorries!!!!! :(

 

 

Yujin giggled as she raced the two girls out of the house, leaving the boys to follow behind them.

 

“Soo, how was everything with Luhan?” Yujin asked, knowing Luhans feelings for Aerin since the boy was one of her close friends.

 

“Pretty good, we finished the project,” Aerin said, completely oblivious of Yujins actions.

 

“Anything.. special happen?” as Yujin spoke, several ideas crossing her mind, Aerin stopped to think before she giggled

 

“Other than his dog peeing on me, not really”

 

“Ah okay” Yujins mind wandered back to what Luhan told her a while ago at soccer practice.

 

Yujin wiped the sweat off her forehead as the soccer practice came to an end.

 

“Good job everyone!” the coach called out “uh Yujin, can you grab someone and put all the supplies away?” Nodding in agreement, Yujin looked around for someone to help her. Spotting her friend Luhan walking towards her Yujin threw a bunch of jerseys at his head.

 

“I chooooose you! Pika-Luhan!” Yujin laughed.

 

“again?” the boy laughed, picking up the jerseys and following Yujin towards the equipment house. As the two teens walked towards the building Luhan turned to Yujin

 

“So how’s Aerin?” he questioned.

 

“Pretty good, although her klutzy side caused her to trip and hurt her knee”

 

“She okay?” Not hurt too bad is she?” Luhan panicked. Yujin smiled.

 

“Lu~ You like Aerin don’t you” Yujin teased. A mad blush taking over his face, Luhan looked around the area while stuttering a response.

 

“N..no- UWAH!” the boy cried out as he tripped on his own feet.

 

“You like her~~” Yujin laughed as luhan looked down at his feet.

 

“I cant help it... She’s just.. so amazing..” He sighed, admitting his feelings for your best friend

 

“Awe~ so cute~” Yujin giggled. Luhan snapped his head up to look at his friend.

 

“Don’t tell her okay..?” he softly demanded. Nodding in agreement , Yujin spoke what was on her mind.

 

“Are you ever going to tell her?”  Luhan smiled gently

 

“Of course!”

 

That was a year ago- almost two, Luhan has liked Aerin long before then. Yujin thought to herself, when will that boy make a move? Yujin sighed as the group continued down the street.

 

“Who’s that?” Aerin questioned, gesturing to a boy walking just ahead of them.

 

“Oh, it’s Luhan.” Baekhyun pointed out.

 

“He should come with us?” Aerin cheerfully suggested. When no one objected, Aerin jogged towards Luhan. “Lu! Luhan!” she called out, but the boy seemed deep in thought- blocking out the voices around him. Feeling frustrated, Aerin lightly hit Luhans shoulder. Turning around, Luhan gave a shout.

 

“A-Aerin you scared me” Luhan exclaimed. Giggling softly, Aerin patted the boys shoulder in apology.

 

“Sorry but i was wondering if you wanted to come with us?” Aerin questioned, Luhans eyes widened”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah, why not?” Looking past Aerin, Luhan locked eyes with Yujin as she smirked and gave him a thumbs up. Baekhyun, who stood next to Sehun narrowed his eyes at Luhan and the way Aerin hugged him. Brushing off the strange tugging in his heart, Baekhyun looked at Sehun, the boy had his hands clenched at his sides.

 

“You should come! It would be fun right Sehun?”  Aerin said, quickly flashing a smile, Sehun nodded his head.

 

“Come with us man, we’ll have a great time.” he weakly said. At this, Luhan grinned.

 

“Sure I’ll tag along”

 

“Yay~” Aerin cheered, before talking with Luhan about their project.

Looking at her phone, Yujin checked the time.

 

“Guys-” she called out, before Chen cut her off.

“WE’RE LATE!” he yelled, gaining the attention of everyone. When it dawned upon everyone that the movie started a few minutes ago, Baekhyun Yujin forward, yelling to hurry up. Laughing loudlyl ,Yujin grabbed someones hand to ull them foreward as everyone started running.

 

“Come on hurry up!” she giggled, looking behind her, Yujin realized she had grabbed Chen’s hand in the midst of all the chaos. Quickly dropping the boy’s hand, Yujin slowed to walk, head down in embarrassment.

 

‘Oh my gosh.. I grabbed Chen’s hand!’ Yujin thought to herself. Suddenly someone grabbed her hand to pull her forward. Snapping her head up, Yujin found herself running once again.

 

“C-Chen?” she stuttered. The said boy grinned at her.

 

“What are you doing? We’re going to be late!”

Next Chapter is going to be up sooner then this one!!! Don't worry y'all