#1 in My Heart

Breathless Love

 

Hey guys! emjchin21 here! I hope you enjoy this chapter that I wrote. It's kinda weird sorry I had a writers block but I hope you liked it!

 

Yeoreum entered her classroom alongside Chen. When the two of them walked in their black expression immediately changed to a shocked one. They found Yujin at the back of the classroom staring out the window with an unamused look. Yujin’s gaze shifted towards the two making her face light up. Yujin felt her cheeks feel hot as she glanced at Chen.

 

“Jung Yujin what are you doing here? You always skip first block.” Yeoreum commented.

 

Yeoreum took a seat beside her best friend and got her books out preparing for class to start.

 

“I thought it would be a nice change.” Yujin said with a wide grin.

 

Yeoreum rolled her eyes and giggle at her unpredictable friend.

 

“Well good for me, I don’t have to take notes for you for once.” Yeoreum joked.

 

Yujin lightly elbowed Yeoreum and took her books out as well.

 

“Ahem… Did you two forget about that I’m still here…?” Chen murmured.

 

“Chen! I totally forgot you were there…” Yeoreum said softly.

 

“Nggg, now where am I going to sit? Yeoreum are you going to abandon me….” Chen whined.  

 

Yeoreum let out a sigh at the sight she were currently witnessing.

 

“Geez Chen stop being such a child, just sit in front of us.” Yeoreum retorted.

 

Chen sulked and sat down which made Yujin giggle. Soon after the teacher walked in the room the three  stopped talking and focused on what the teacher had to say. When class ended both Yujin and Yeoreum stretched their stiff bodies and gathered their books. The three walked out of the classroom and walked to their lockers.

 

“Yay! It’s English! I love language I’m so good at it, and its Kim Soohyun songsaengnim.” Yeoreum said gleefully.

 

Yujin’s eye’s brightened at Mr. Kim’s name.

 

“Oh my gosh. Yes. I make it a point never to miss his class.” Yujin giggled.

 

Chen face turned sour as the two girls were fawning over their teacher.

 

“Come on girls let’s go…” Chen said with a dark voice.

 

“Oh come on Chen stop being such a downer.” Yeoreum said as she lightly slapped Chen.

 

“Both of us love you more anyways.” Yujin said.

 

Yujin’s ears turned red when she had realized what she had said. She sped up her pace and walked beside Yeoreum. Yeoreum’s eyes widened the size of saucers when she had heard what came out of Yujin’s mouth.

 

“Oh. My. Gosh.” Yeoreum whispered.

 

“Ah! What did I just say? OH MY GOSH HOW COULD I HAVE SAID THAT AH!” Yujin whisper yelled. Her face had slowly become crimson. Yeoreum let out a chuckle and continued walking to class.

 

“Come on, we are going to be late.” Yeoreum pulled Yujin along with a grin on her face.

 

The bell rang and both Yujin and Yeoreum left the classroom and headed for the rooftop where they would meet the rest of the gang for lunch. When they opened the door they were greeted by Baekhyun and Sehun bickering. When the boys had noticed them they froze and looked their direction. Baekhyun lunged forward at the both of them.

 

“YUJIN! YEOREUM! Hi.” Baekhyun said enthusiastically, maybe a little bit too enthusiastically.

“REALLY?!? ALL THAT FOR A HI!” Yujin roared.

 

Baekhyun shrunk back which caused both Yujin and Yeoreum to laugh. The two girls headed to their usual places and realized that Aerin wasn’t there.

 

“Yo, Hun, Baek where’s Aerin? Aren’t you guys in the same classes?” Yeoreum questioned.

 

“She said she’s going to be here soon she just needed to get some stuff.” Sehun replied.

 

The next thing they knew, the door flew open revealing a small girl with a wide grin on her face.

 

“yyyEEOOOOREEEUUUUUMMMM! YyyUUUUJINNNNNNNNNNNN!” Aerin yelled with a high pitch voice.

 

The two girls cringed at the aegyozilla that was standing at the door. A few seconds later Aerin came running towards Yeoreum. Yeoreum got up and pulled Yujin in front of her.

 

“Aerin, stay away from meee! Yujin my loyal blanket!” Yeoreum voiced dripped with fear.

 

Aerin crushed the two girls with her hug and sat down. Yeoreum had a traumatized look, but continued eating her food.

 

“Unnie, you know you love me~” Aerin cooed.

 

Yeoreum soon snapped out of her trance and remembered something.

 

“Oh right! I have a basketball game today! NO I DON’T CARE IF I’M IN THE STARTING LINE UP I DON’T WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOO!” Yeoreum whined.

 

“But you worked so hard to get more playing time unnie.” Aerin encouraged.

 

“I know but…” Yeoreum protested.

 

“I’ll go watch.” Sehun said.

 

Yeoreum’s felt her heart flutter. She looked down and her food and played with her fingers.

 

“Fine… I’ll go….” Yeoreum finally gave in.

 

Everyone nodded and continued doing their own things.

 

“WAIT! YOU WERE ACTUALLY GOING TO SKIP?!?!” They 5 said in unison.

 

“Pft! Nooo not at all.” Yeoreum said sarcastically.

 

The six of them burst out in laughter and continued to talk until the bell rang. They attended their last class and after school they headed for the gym.

 

“See you guys later I need to change!” Yeoreum said urgently.

 

Yujin and Chen had arrived first at the gym and waited for the rest. Soon after Baekhyun and Sehun walked in and headed to where they were sitting.

 

“So… Where is Aerin?” Yujin asked.

 

“She said she’ll be here just in time for the game to start… So like 15 minutes?” Baekhyun said.

 

“Oh okay then.” Yujin replied.

 

Music started playing in the gym as the players got on the court to warm up. Yujin and the boys stood up and waved at Yeoreum. Yeoreum smiled at them and waved back. While the three guys were waving and yelling at Yeoreum, Aerin came in running in holding five huge posters. She gave the other four to the rest.

 

Yeoreum turned her head to where the louds screams came from. Her face became red when she read the posters.

 

GO YEOREUM! #21 ON HER COURT #1 IN MY HEART!

 

#21 MVP! CARRY THE TEAM!

 

SHOOT BUCKETS!

 

MAKE IT RAINNNNNN!

 

The buzzer went off and the girls got on the court. When the game started the five dorks were yelling at Yeoreum and cheering the team on. Throughout the game they never stopped. When the game ended Yeoreum got her stuff and headed to the gang. She was attacked by hugs and gentle slaps.

 

“GOOD JOB YEOREUM YOU WON! TOTAL MVP!” Yujin and Aerin

 

When the two girls had let go of her Sehun went up to her and side hugged her.

 

“I’m proud of you Yeoreum. I taught you well.” Sehun said while ruffling her hair.

 

Yujin and Aerin looked and each other and started wiggling their eyebrows. When Sehun left her side Yujin and Aerin came up behind her and started giggling.

 

“Eyyyyy!” The two teased.

Yeoreum blushed as she headed home with the gang.

Thank you guys so much for reading! We really appreciate it! Thanks for all the love and support I hope you enjoyed this chatper!