Just Another Day

Breathless Love
ANNEYONG EVERYONE!!!! This is author Exoticshawolpanda9 Back with Aerin's story again :P Hope you enjoy the chapter!!
 

Aerin yawned as she looked up at the clock 1:39am. "They're probably already asleep...." Aerin sighed. She turned around to look at her bed which tempted her to just dive in the warm comfort. She quickly shook her head as to wake herself up. "Get a grip Aerin!" she scolded herself. Aerin stared down at her half sketched picture, with a sigh she picked up her pencil and began to sketch again. Her eyes scanned the page when suddenly her pencil snapped. "ARGHHH!" she yelled in frustration throwing her pencil onto her desk. Aerin grabbed her phone and dialed Sehun's number, *beep *beep "Ello?" Sehun's voice croaked. "Sehun oppa! Can you come over? I need some company!" Aerin pleaded. Sehun groaned, "It's almost 2 in the morning..." "You live right next door! Just climb the tree my window's unlocked."

 

Sehun grunted, "But I want to sleep...." ".....OPPA!!!" Aerin whined. "Yes~?" a voice from behind Aerin made her jump. She turned around to see Sehun smirking. "What the....when did you....?" Aerin said in awe. Sehun laughed, "Aerin I've known you for years I pretty much know your schedule..." Aerin rolled her eyes when Sehun waved a slip of paper in his hand, "What's that?" Aerin asked as she took it to read it.

 

Sehun-ah we keep the spare key under the white rock in front of the door. Use that next time instead of climbing the window it's too dangerous!

P.S Stay overnight we'll prepare your breakfast :)

-Mrs. Song

 

Aerin facepalmed, "Typical mom...." Sehun laughed, "Your parents are awesome." Aerin giggled, "This is basically your second house and you're the son that they never had~" Sehun gasped, "Wha-?` I'm so honored." he joked. Aerin cocked her head to one side, "It's always been like this...." Sehun laughed as he reached over brushing Aerin's hair aside, "Pabo~ that was sarcasm." Aerin smiled sheepishly. Sehun grinned pulling up a chair next to her, "So what are you working on?" Aerin pulled out the paper, "Just an art project." she answered. Sehun frowned as he ooked at his watch, "It's not like you to leave homework at the last minute...." Aerin stretched, "This isn't for school....just for my amusement." Sehun frowned at her, "Yah you need to sleep.... just do it another day."

 

Aerin shook her head furiously, "But...I want to do it now!" she began to whine. Sehun gently took the paper out of Aerin's hand as he placed it on a high shelf out of her reach. Sehun gently placed his hand on Aerin's head, "Neh work on it another day Aerin go sleep now." Sehun soothed. Aerin reluctantly sighed. She slowly sat on her bed pulling out the covers for Sehun to sit. Aerin gently leaned her head against Sehun's shoulder sighing contently. Sehun smiled as he playfully nudged Aerin, "Thought you didn't want to sleep?" he teased. Aerin rolled her eyes, "Shut up....." she mumbled sleepily. Sehun laughed, "Neh Aerin......Aerin?" Sehun looked down to see her fast asleep on his shoulder.

 

Sehun smiled as he gently placed her head on her pillow making sure the blanket covered her. He reached out and gently brushed her loose curls out of the way. He watched as her eyelashes would every so often flutter making his heart beat faster. "How is it that I fell for a pabo like you?~" Sehun whispered. After a few mor minutes he gently slid off the bed as he walked over to the couch. "Night .....Aerin..." Sehun whispered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"WOAH EVERYBODY WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Aerin's alarm rang. (YA GO SHINee~~~ <3) She groaned as she reached over to slap it off. "Well morning sunshine." Sehun chuckled as he sat down on the edge of your bed. Aerin smiled, "Good morning oppa...." Aerin yawned. Sehun reached over ruffling her messy hair. "Go get changed I'll wait for you." Sehun said handing her her uniform. Aerin gently stood up, as she reached out for her uniform. She suddenly winced. Sehun quickly held out his hands to steady her, "Aerin! what's wrong?" he asked worriedly. Aerin forced a smile, "Nothing just pulled something...." she murmured as she quickly slipped by sehun. Sehun shrugged his shoulders when he suddenly remembered the sketch on the shelf. Sehun walked over to it plucking it off the shelf with ease when he carefully scanned it. It was a completed sketch of a rose. "......Was this complete?" Sehun muttered to himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Aerin winced as she turned in front of the mirror to see the blackish purple bruise formed on her shoulder all the way down to the end of her shoulder blade.

 

Flashback last night....

 

Aerin stirred as she opened her eyes. She turned to look at the clock, "3:00am hm...." she whispered. She gently stood up and tiptoed over to Sehun. Curiously Aerin peeked a look at him, "Sleeping well~" she smiled to herself. Her gaze was fixed on the high shelf where he sketch was placed. Since reaching for it was pointless due to her height Aerin looked around when she saw her stool. Aerin slowly clilmbed onto the stool and stood on her tiptoes as she reached for it. With a triumphant smiled she pulled it off the shelf. As she slowly stepped off the stool she stumbled falling back directly into the corner of her table. She bit back a cry of pain as she quickly straightened up. She slowly walked over to her desk and began to sketch ignoring the searing pain in her shoulder

 

Flashback end~

 

Aerin sighed as she pulled her sweater on before walking off. Sehun smiled as Aerin came out. "Yah! Oppa....give me my drawing!" Aerin demanded. Sehun gave her a skeptical look, "You're just going to work on it during class...." Aerin stuck her tongue out, "The teacher knows I'm ahead....I'll be fine~" Sehun shook his head as he handed Aerin the sketch. Aerin cocked her head to the side, "That's odd....I didn't see him get it....." she thought to herself. Sehun gently took a hold of her hand pulling her, "Come on Aerin let's go eat." Aerin nodded as they walked down the stairs.

 

"Sehun-ah good morning!~" Mrs. Song cheerfully smiled. Sehun bowed, "Good morning Mrs. Song." Mrs. Song smiled, "I'm guessing you saw the note?" Sehun and Aerin laughed. "Mom! That wasn't necessary Sehun oppa has never fallen off a tree before." Mrs. Song smiled, "I know dear I'm just looking out for your boyfriend." she winked. Aerin choked on her juice, "MOM! WE'RE NOT DATING!" Aerin whined. Sehun couldn't help but blush. "Whatever you say sweetheart~" Mrs. Song sang. Aerin pouted as she chewed her strawberry.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Aerin quickly walked to her class, she sat down and opened her notes when she felt a little nudge. She looked up to see her lab partner Do Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smiled as he looked at her, "Studying already Aerin?" Aerin gently nodded smiling. Kyungsoo frowned as he carefully looked at Aerin. Aerin looked up as she felt him place his hand on her. "Aerin you should get more rest....it's not healthy..." Kyungsoo scolded. Aerin forced a smile, "Kyungsoo oppa it's fine I'm not tired..." Kyungsoo nodded as he took his seat. The truth was Aerin was dead tired, she struggled to keep her eyes on the teacher as he lectured the class. Kyungsoo would every so often gently nudge her to wake her up. Aerin felt her phone vibrate as she looked down at her phone.

 

Yujin: Aerin~ I'll meet you at your locker a bit later neh? The teacher is letting us out late =_=

Aerin: Haha ok sure~

Yeoreum: WHAT ARE YOU 2 DOING ON YOUR PHONES IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS?

Aerin: .....

Yujin: .....Oh the irony....

Yeoreum:  Jk's meet you guys in third period.

Yujin: Ok bye~

Aerin: XOXO

 

Aerin smiled as she shut her phone off just as class was dismissed. Aerin began to clean up when she heard a deep voice, "Hey princess." Aerin rolled her eyes knowing exactly who it is, Seoul Academy's playboy ice prince....."Kim Jongin...." Aerin softly greeted. Jongin gave Aerin what was suppose to be his "signature smirk" "Oh come on~ call me Kai oppa~" Jongin purred. Kai was Jongin's nickname that all his admirers called him. Aerin couldn't deny that Kai was extremely good looking but he was a player and the fact that he can break a girl's heart as fast as he can get on didn't help either. "Jongin is there something you need?" Aerin mumbled. Jongin leaned in closer on her desk he reached out gently her hair, "Nothing princess~ Can't I talk to a pretty girl?~" he lazily looked her up and down. Aerin inwardly groaned as she pulled away from Jongin's grasp, "Jongin I know you just want me to help you get a good grade it's not going to work so I suggest you stop...." Aerin said meeting Jongin's seductive gaze.

 

Aerin stood up walking past him without a word. Jongin watched as she walked by his eyes flickered with amusement.Jongin felt a nudge on his shoulder, Jongin looked up to see Hyunseung. "Yah Kai did it work?" Kai shook his head, "Nope rejected." Hyunseung groaned, "Look man why her? I mean she's cute and decent looking but she's not exactly considered hot or got a body that guys would go crazy for." Jongin smirked, "Exactly I'm tired of all the obedient girls, Aerin....she's definitely different and there's something about her that makes me want her more..." Jongin lazily drawled. Hyunseung slowly shook his head in defeat.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Aerin sighed as she closed her locker door. Yujin was 5 minutes late. As she set her bag down she suddenly heard a voice call out from behind her, "Yah you ." Aerin inwardly groaned as she turned around to see Lee Ah ra angrily snorted, "What do you think you were doing? Trying to seduce my Kai oppa like that." Aerin looked up at Ah ra "I wasn't seducing him I don't even like him...." Aerin mumbled. Ah ra narrowed her eyes at Aerin, "Don't lie you what are you trying to say? That he was trying to seduce you? PLEASE why would he fall for a girl like you? You and your stupid friends...." Ah ra laughed along with her friends. Aerin was usually ok with all the teasing but NOT when it comes to her friends.

 

Aerin began to laugh startling Ah ra. Ah ra glared at her, "What's so funny?" Aerin looked up directly into her eyes, "Wow the rumors are true...Jongin really must have dumped you because you were too y....even more y than his standards." Aerin shot back. Ah ra turned red with anger, "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU ?!" Ah ra grabbed Aerin and shoved her against the lockers.....hard. Aerin bit down on her lip to keep from crying when she felt a sharp pain hit her shoulder blade. Ah ra angrily snarled, "TAKE THAT BACK!" Ah ra raised her hand ready to slap Aerin. Aerin closed her eyes bracing herself when she suddenly heard a voice, " I wouldn't do that if I were you...." Aerin looked up to see Kris holding on to Ah ra's wrist. Next to Kris stood a very attractive boy with kind deer eyes that sparkled. "Kris oppa?" Ah ra turned red. Aerin rolled her eyes, "One of Kris's admirers as well..." she thought to herself.

 

Kris looked down at Ahra his voice cold, "I advise you and your es to go ....NOW!" Ah ra quickly walked away with her friends after giving Aerin a glare. The deer eyes boy next to Kris offered his hand to Aerin helping her up. "Thanks...." Aerin shyly said. The boy smiled, "My name is Luhan and you're Aerin right?" Aerin nodded surprised. Kris laughed, : I told Luhan a lot about you." Aerin blushed, "Thanks for helping me out Kris oppa...." Aerin softly said when she suddenly let out a yelp of pain. She stumbled forward to which Luhan quickly caught her, "Aerin!" Kris exclaimed. Aerin didn't usually cry due to injuries but she couldn't stop her tears from flowing. Luhan gently held her, "Where does it hurt?" " ....shoulder..." Aerin managed to say. Kris gently held her arm, "We should get you to the nurses office-" "AERIN!" a voice yelled. Aerin looked up to see Yujin and Chen running towards her.

 


 
 
2085 WORDS o_o my fingers are frozen to the bone i can't belive i actually managed to do that~ :) well anywyas hope you enjoyed~ Bye from Author Exoticshawolpanda9 nickychua36 is up next