As One

Breathless Love

Yeoreum’s eyes felt heavy as the three boys argued over another movie to watch next. As she curled up into the couch, she let out a long yawn. Sehun’s eyes narrowed at her resulting in him grabbing a pillow and smacking her with it.

 

“What was that for?!?! Jerk!”

 

“You are not sleeping through Princess Bride.”


“First of all, worst movie ever. Second of all. Watch me.” Yeoreum threatened.

 

A cheeky smile made its way on Sehun’s lips as he slowly brought his foot towards Yeoreum.

 

“I swear if you touch me for even a second I will murder you.” Venom dripping from her voice.

 

However, Sehun drew his foot closer to her leg causing her to panic. Due to the fear Yeoreum retreated and wedged herself in the corner of the sofa.

 

“If you come any closer I promise I will crack my elbow and I know how much you hate that.” A smirk formed on Yeoreum’s lips as she knew she had won.

 

Sehun’s face turned pale cringing that the thought as he withdrew his foot.

 

“Okay… I’m sorry.” Sehun said in defeat.

 

“Yup that’s what I thought.” Yeoreum said victoriously.

 

Yeoreum grabbed a pillow and placed it in between them and leaned against it.

 

“Now you can’t attack me with your feet and I won’t have to crack my bones.”

 

As the movie started, the two of them stop arguing and finally settled down. After watching the first ten minutes of the movie, Yeoreum felt bored and left the room.

 

“Where are you going?” The three boys said in unison.

 

“i’m just going to get some fresh air.”
 

When Yeoreum left, the boys let out a long lonely sigh.

 

“Anddd all the girls left us…” Sehun stated.


Yeoreum walked along the beach taking in the cool ocean breeze. Yeoreum loved the beach. She loved the feeling of the warm water tickling her feet. She loved how the sand felt in between

her toes and how the trees danced in the wind as the gentle waves crashed on the shore. Yeoreum felt at home, she always felt peace and comfort at the beach.

 

As much as Yeoreum enjoyed spending time with her friends, she loved being alone and simply enjoying the silence and peace. During the walk, Yeoreum decided to go to the basketball and practice her shots.

 

When Yeoreum arrived at the basketball court, she grabbed a ball and spun it on her finger. Yeoreum dribbled the ball and practiced some ball handling skills then she started shooting. While Yeoreum was shooting, her phone started ringing. However, she was so immersed that she had only noticed after quite some time. She frantically picked up the phone without bothering to look at the caller ID.

 

“Hello?”

“Hi, Yeoreum, I need you to do me a favour.”

 

“Um… who is this?” After she had asked this there was a short pregnant pause.

 

“ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! YOU CAN’T EVEN RECOGNIZE YOUR BROTHER’S VOICE!”

 

“Geez… oppa shut up. Also, I do that all the time get over it.” Yeoreum said sassily.

 

“No apology? No ‘I’m so sorry Jin oppa please forgive me?’” Jin feigned hurt.

 

“Nah not really. Anyways what do you want?” Yeoreum remained static.

 

“Well the boys have this new choreography and they need three girls so could you, Aerin and Yujin help out? Pleasseeee. You are my favourite sister.” Jin pleaded.

 

Yeoreum let out a sigh.

 

“Find, but you owe me… Also I’m your only sister.”

 

“Thanks! You’re the best. Love you. Bye.”

 

Before Yeoreum could say anything else, her brother had hung up.

 

“Stupid idiot.” Yeoreum muttered.

 

In need of the choreography, Yeoreum scrolled through her phone and sent a text.

 

Jungkook oppa can you send me the song and choreography of the dance please. Jin oppa hung up before I could ask...’

 

Yeoreum felt her phone vibrate indicating a reply.

 

‘Yeah no problem. Make sure Aerin comes ;) ’

 

‘Really Jungkook… She has her eyes set on someone else. Sorry.’

 

‘So what. That doesn’t stop V and Jimin hyung to fight over you and have you seen Suga hyung use those cheesy pick up lines on Yujin.’

 

 

‘True, but all of you are idiots. Except for Namjoon oppa’

 

‘Are you serious… Have you even seen his dancing...’

‘True… Anyways send me the choreography so I can learn it quickly.’

‘Okay bye Yeoreum.’

‘Bye oppa thanks!’

 

When Yeoreum got the video, she played in and looked over the dance. Unfortunately, the dance was impossible to learn without a partner; however, an idea had plaged Yeoreum’s mind. Come on Yeoreum you can do it. Don’t be the cold introverted self you always are. She took a deep breath and squeezed her phone. Her finger brushed her screen as she dialled a number. As the rings echoed in the air, her breath became deeper until there was that familiar click.

 

“Yeoreum?” Sehun’s smooth voiced had filled her ear causing her breathing to hitch.

 

“Hey… um I need your help.” She said with shaky breaths.

 

“Okay, where are you?”
 

“I’m at the basketball court.”

“I’ll be there in a few, bye.”

“Bye.”

A few minutes later, Sehun arrived at the basketball court with heavy breaths and beads of sweat dripping down his forehead. Yeoreum let out out a chuckle clearly amused at the sight. Sehun looked up and scrunched his nose at her reaction.

“Are you okay? What do you need help with?” Sehun asked, worry evident in his voice.

“Yeah, I’m perfectly fine. It’s just that my brother and his friends have a new dance that requires three girls - Aerin, Yujin and I- so I need to learn the choreography. But, there’s just one problem.”


“And that is?” Sehun asked curiously.

“I need a partner, so could you please help me.” Yeoreum begged.

 

Hearing this, Sehun’s eyes brightened, he was elated. There was nothing in this world that he loved more than dancing. Other than maybe bubble tea but that doesn’t matter. He accepted the offer gladly.

 

“I would love to.” Sehun replied.

The two sat down on the cold hard ground watching the video and analyzing the dance steps. When they had the routine memorized, they got up and went over the dance slowly. Eventually, their bodies moved together as one. Their breaths, their blinks, and their heartbeat were perfectly in sync with each others. The two had perfected the dance as they moved perfectly in rhythm with the music and each other. Finally, their legs gave in as exhaustion flooded their bodies.

“Thank you so much Hun. I really appreciate it.” Yeoreum thanked.

“No problem, I really enjoying myself.”

A small smile made its way on to Yeoreum’s lips. “I did too.” A gentle voice escaped her lips.

Both of them sat on the ground to catch their breath until Sehun spoke.

“Hey, we should go get bubble tea. I think we deserve it after all our hard work.”

The two idiots didn’t even have to say a word, all they had to do was look at each other and they knew. Smiles formed on their lips as they headed to the nearby bubble tea shop.

After their trip to the bubble tea shop, the both of them walked into the movie room laughing. Everyone was there, with the exception of Aerin, they all looked at them with hostile. Yeoreum and Sehun laughter ceased.

“...” Silence filled the room.

“YOU WENT TO BUBBLE TEA AND DIDN’T GET ME ANY?!?! YOU ARE DEAD TO ME.” Yujin yelled rather furiously.

The rest of the crew simply glared at her with cheeky smiles on their faces. Sehun grabbed Yeoreum’s hand and gave her a reassuring look.

“Run.”  


Hello everyone! This is author Exoshawolpanda9 but this chapter is written by emjchin21 it's just that she was lazy AND DIDN'T FREAKING WRITE AN AUTHOR'S NOTE SO I AM DOING IT FOR HER I sincerely apologize for the long delay because my two other author friends are butts but yea~ Next chapter will be written by me! please subscribe, upvote, or comment !