Deal or No Deal?

Breathless Love

Anneyong everyone!! This is the first chapter of my new fanfic that i co authored with Emjchin21 and nickychu36 :) I hope you all like it! Each chapter is written by each of us and the occasional all of us :) These 2 authors are my best friends so treat them well!

 

“You can work at my mother’s café, but on one condition.”Chanyeol smiled down at the 3 girls.“And what would that be?” Yujin asked curiously.“The three of you have a group called Crystal Breath don’t you-“ “SHHH!” Aerin stood on her tippy toes as she gently pulled Chanyeol down clapping her hand over his mouth.“Not so loud!” Yeoreum hissed looking around at the passing students.“Sorry~” Chanyeol smiled sheepishly.“It’s fine oppa… So what’s the condition?” Aerin shyly smiled.“My mother is low on staff and she’s only willing to hire people who can perform.” Chanyeol replied.“If we do accept the job what days will we have to perform?” Yeoreum questioned.

 

“Just on Saturdays so… What do you say? Deal or no deal?” Chanyeol looked at you three hopefully.“So what do you say leader unnie~?” Aerin grinned poking Yeoreum in the arm.“Ah, don’t call me that…” Yeoreum muttered.A sigh escaped Yeoreum’s mouth as she looked at her two friends who were now making puppy eyes at her. Yeoreum couldn’t help but smile, she looked up at Chanyeol and nodded.“Ok, tell your mother we’ll work there… When do we start?” Chanyeol flashed a smile.“Well my mom will have to evaluate you guys first so how about you drop by this Saturday?” Yujin nodded.“Great! Well I got to go now! I’ll see you tomorrow neh?” Chanyeol waved before walking off with Suho who was behind him.Yeoreum felt someone pull on her wrist. She was about to spin around and glare at the person.

 

She suddenly grinned at the sight of Chen.“Yah! Don’t do that next time, I might accidently hit you.” Yeoreum scolded. Chen stuck his tongue out.“Hehe sorry~ Here, I got you your favourite!” Chen handed Yeoreum a cup of yogurt with blackberries.“You’re forgiven~” Yeoreum smiled as she took the yogurt. Chen turned to Aerin and Yujin.“Hey you two!” He happily greeted. Aerin smiled.“Hey Chen oppa.” Aerin smirked as she elbowed Yujin.“A-Ah hi Chen oppa…” Yujin Stuttered.Yujin mentally smacked herself on the head. ‘Way to not be obvious…’ She thought to herself.Chen grinned, “Annyeong Yujin… Whoa did you grow taller?! You’re the same height as Yeoreum now~” Chen teased as he gently reached out patting Yujin’s head.

 

Yujin felt her face burn up as she nervously replied.“Yah! I was always the same height as Yeoreum…” “Don’t even talk about height…” Aerin muttered. Everyone laughed.“Hey don’t worry Aerin you’ll grow.” A familiar voice called out.“Wha- Sehun oppa!” Aerin smiled happily as the tall brown haired boy made his way over.Yeoreum prepared herself, “Ok Yeoreum act normal…” She gave herself a small pep talk. Yujin and Aerin wiggled their eyebrows at Yeoreum who rolled her eyes in response. “Hey Sehun…” Yeoreum greeted. Sehun smiled. “What? No oppa?” He teased. Yeoreum rolled her eyes playfully. Sehun smiled. “Hey Yujin, so what’s this I heard about you growing taller?” Yujin flushed. “I was the same height the whole time!” Yujin exclaimed.
 

Sehun grinned as he placed his hand on Aerin’s head. Aerin looked up at him. “So oppa what did you get on the science test?” Sehun fidgeted. “I… Passed?” Aerin narrowed her eyes at him. Sehun held up his hands. “Ok ok… So I got 49%...” Aerin face palmed. “I’ll help you study for the next test.” Sehun smiled.“Yehet! How’s this Saturday?” Yujin poked Aerin. “We have to go to the job interview!” Aerin pursed her lips as she looked at Sehun apologetically. “Sorry… Sunday?” Sehun nodded. Aerin’s eyes suddenly lit up as she smirked. “How about you get Yeoreum to help you? She’s a straight A student as well.” Yeoreum quickly held her hands up. “No! I mean I got a basketball game… sorry.” Sehun smiled. “You’re a really good basketball player aren’t you?” “The best~” Chen grinned as he put his arm around her causing her to scrunch up her nose.

 

“Not the best…” She replied. “Hey gang!” Baekhyun called out as he walked towards them. Yujin whispered to Aerin. “Don’t mess up~” She teased. Aerin gave her a look. “Hey Yujin” Baekhyun grinned as he high-fived her. Yujin smiled. “Hey Baek!” Yeoreum nodded her head. Baekhyun smiled at Aerin. “Hi Aerin!” Aerin fiddled with her skirt. “Hi oppa…” she shyly replied. Chen and Yeoreum suddenly burst out laughing. “What?” Baekhyun asked. Chen smirked. “We were just looking at Aerin and Sehun’s height difference.” Aerin sighed. “I’m 157! I’m not that short.” Yujin giggled. “While Yeoreum and I are around 164.” Aerin pouted. Baekhyun smiled. “Aerin will grow.” He smiled at Aerin who quickly averted her eyes.

 

A couple of students ran by bumping into Aerin. She stumbled forward dropping her books. Embarrassed she bent down to pick them up. Baekhyun bent down to help her. Aerin blushed as his hand lightly brushed against hers. “Thank you.” Aerin shyly said. “Clumsy pabo~” Yeoreum gently poked her head. “You guys want to go get some bubble tea?” Sehun asked. Yujin sighed. “I have soccer practice.” Yeoreum nodded. “I have basketball practice.” Sehun turned to Aerin. “How about you?” Aerin smiled apologetically. “I promised Kris I’d help him on his art project.” “You do art?” Baekhyun asked intrigued. “Ya! She’s one of the be- Ow!” Chen howled as Aerin elbowed him in the rib. “She just does it for fun.” Sehun smiled. Aerin flashed him a grateful smile.

 

“Well I guess just us three?” Sehun grinned at the two other guys who nodded. “Well we got to go see you guys tomorrow!” Yujin chirped happily. “You got it bad Yujin~ Aerin and Yeoreum sang. Yujin rolled her eyes. “Please at I didn’t blush as much as last time…” Yeoreum smirked. “Yes Yujin you were only one shade lighter this time…” Yujin pursed her lips. “At least I wasn’t like miss Song Aerin here.” Yujin smirked. “I spoke this time!” Aerin protested. Yeoreum clapped her hands. “Yes, Aerin you spoke four words to Baekhyun this time… SUCH an improvement…” She emphasized. Yujin giggled. “Your sarcasm is not appreciated.” Aerin pouted. “We’re just teasing~” Yujin hugged Aerin. Yeoreum looked down at her phone.

 

“Yujin! We better get going or we’re going to be late.” Yujin nodded before waving goodbye to Aerin. “Was I too obvious?” Chen asked. Sehun raised his eyebrow. “Giving her a cup of yogurt?” Sehun muttered. Baekhyun laughed. “You’re way to nervous just be normal!” Chen pursed his lips. “Easy for you to say you’re always normal around Yujin.” “It’s called skill!” Baekhyun said smugly. “Hey! I say I was pretty normal!” Sehun protested. Chen and Baekhyun gave him a weird look. “You celebrated when she agreed to help you study…” Baekhyun slowly said. Sehun scrunched his nose together. “Oh please that could mean anything!” Baekhyun and Chen looked at each other then back at Chen. “Mmmhmmm…” They muttered unconvinced. “So~ You’re not jealous that Aerin’s going to help Kris? You know the tall… Dark… Handsome… popu-“ “OK! OK! I get it… Yes maybe a little… But that doesn’t matter…” Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

“Well anyways change of subject but when should we meet up again? We need to practice.” Chen stated. Baekhyun sipped his bubble tea. “I say next Tuesday?” Sehun nodded. “Whatever you say leader.” Chen bit his lip as he looked at the bubble tea menu.

“Should I get a bubble tea for Yeoreum?” Baekhyun nodded. “I’m going to get one for Yujin.” Sehun rolled his eyes. “You guys are way too obvious…” As Baekhyun and Chen picked up their bubble teas they walked outside to meet Sehun. “Ready to go?” Chen asked.

Sehun looked at the bubble tea café. “Ah I’m going to use the washroom…” As Sehun walked into the cafe he walked towards the cashier. “Can I order a strawberry bubble tea please?”

Did you like it guys? As you can tell this is more of a drama type ;) There is gonna be fluff though! :)