To Be Honest.

Is this Love even possible?

 

*YOUR POV*

 

No matter how much I twisted and turned, I kept hearing voices in my head. Realizing that it was probably time to get up, my brain told my body to move. My body refused. My brain ordered my body to get up. My body once again refused. This went on for quite a while as I just lay there in my beckoning bed. After several more arguments, my body and mind came to an agreement and I found myself lying on the floor, bundled up in my blanket, inching my way to the kitchen like a worm. To my surprise and delight, the voices disappeared as soon as I left my bedroom! I decided to try something new and started rolling on the floor to where I imagined the food to be when I suddenly bumped into something. Still completely covered, I backed up and rolled forward again. And again, I hit something. Except this time I hit it harder and it made a boom sound, a falling sound, and I had rolled onto it.

 

I clawed my blanket and finally managed to find an opening, bundling my blanket around me once more so that only my eyes were showing. There were two eyes staring back at me.

 

Puzzled by my discovery, I cautiously leaned forward and poked the cheek, confirming that the thing in front of me really was alive. His skin was warm. And I was sitting on his lap.

 

Throwing my cover over me completely again, I rolled to the ground and sat criss-cross, using my hands to move me forward. Scooting forward, I ran into something else. Without bothering to remove my blanket, I poked at the obstacle and realized that it was another person. Peering carefully from an opening that I made, I stared right into a camera. I tilted my head to the right. I tilted my head to the left. Then I poked it and touched the cold surface.

 

And then I remembered that my sister was filming in the apartment in the morning… right now.

 

I leaped rolled flopped backward. “YAAAAH!” Regaining my balance, I hastily scooted toward my room, running flap-dab into a wall, and crashed into another person. I made another small opening, revealing only my eyes, and took a look around the room.

 

They were all staring at me in shock while Samantha and Kame were on the verge of rolling on the floor and crying with laughter.

 

The first guy I ran over was still sitting on the ground. Recognizing his face, I inched toward him, dropped my blanket until it was around my shoulders, and waved. “Hey Porky.”

 

At this my sister dropped to the ground, covering her face as she shook with mirth.

 

“Wha-what are you doing here?” Eli asked me in amazement.

 

“You two know each other?” Kim Shinyoung, who I was guessing to be the MC for the show, questioned as she recovered from her shock.

 

“I met her on the plane ride back to Korea… and I saw her yesterday at a dancing club…” Eli’s mouth opened and closed as he kept blinking, not completely believing that I was sitting next to him.

 

“I’m…” My arm popped out and I gestured in the air, waving, trying to find the right word.

 

“She’s my friend and roommate,” Samantha, or as the people here know her, XXSilver explained.

 

“Ah, I see,” Shinyoung nodded.

 

“Anneonghaseyo,” I bowed while still sitting, wrapped in my blanket, “I’m Christina. Sorry about interrupting your filming…”

 

“No, no it’s okay. I’m sure you brought the viewers a lot of laughter,” the MC smiled. The rest of the cast introduced themselves as their startled minds returned to its normal state.

 

T-ara’s Eunjung was here, as well as SHINee’s Key and Taemin, INFINITE’s Woohyun and L, and Miss A’s Fei and Jia. “What show is this?” I asked innocently.

 

“We’re filming for the show ‘To Be Honest’ and this is actually our first episode.”

 

“Ah, I see. I think I’m going to go get ready and leave you guys to your filming,” I mused. “It was nice meeting all of you!”

 

They all said goodbye and I scrambled into my room, changed, brushed my teeth, and reappeared in the living room on my way out of the apartment.

 

“Anneonghigaseyo!” I bowed again, this time standing up.

 

“Oh? You’re dressed so pretty! Are you going on a date?” Shinyoung asked me.

 

“I’m meeting some friends,” I lied. I honestly had nothing planned for the day. “Call me when you guys are on your lunch break, I’ll bring you guys food!”

 

“We definitely will! Have fun with your friends and see you later at around 12:00!”

 

“Thanks! To Be Honest, fighting!” I gave them the fist of encouragement and left quickly, letting out a big breath the moment my feet touched the lobby floor. “That was absolutely embarrassing,” I scolded myself. “Now what am I going to do?”

 

I can’t go too far since I’m going to be bringing them their meals in about three hours. Maybe when I bring their food I can get Key and Taemin’s signatures… actually, I would really like signatures from everyone there…

 

I suppose I can go to the shopping mall nearby. Or the outdoor shopping market.

 

Seeing how it’s summer and the heat is kicking in, the indoor shopping mall won. My brain and body finally agreed on something to do.

 

“COEX Mall, please,” I told the taxi driver. “Mister Taxi- Taxi- Taxi~” I sang the entire SNSD song as we drove along.

 

“We’re here Miss,” the driver announced. I paid him and thanked him as I descended for the car.

 

“Have a good day, Ahjusshi!”

 

“You too! And by the way, you have such an amazing voice!”

 

I bowed to him and closed the door, waving good-bye as he drove off. Turning around, I walked down the stairs and entered into the building. “I can see why it’s the largest underground mall in all of Asia,” I breathed.

 

I eyed the map with disbelief, not sure of where to start. “There are too many stores and food courts and… things!

 

Finally deciding to just randomly wander around, I headed toward the right side and entered the first store I saw. My hand trailed through the miles of clothing and paused as my eyes saw a bright pink shirt. Taking it off the rack, I held it against myself and looked into the full body mirror.

 

Not bad. I paired the shirt with some cute shorts I found and nodded.

 

After selecting other outfits, I tried them on and decided to buy three of them, a black knit short sleeved hoodie shirt with a grey tank top underneath and white jean shorts, a large short sleeve printed top with faded denim shorts, and a loose white sleeveless shirt with a pink tank underneath and light grey shorts. I walked out of the store happy with the purchases that I made.

 

“I’m in my dream~ Today is a good day,” I hummed as I strolled from store to store, trying on clothes now and then when I spotted one that appealed to my taste. A crowd circled around a stand attracted my attention and I drew close, trying to figure out what the excitement was about. Turns out that they were holding auditions for the lead female role in an upcoming drama that was being highly anticipated due to the actors and actresses that were already casted. I shrugged and brushed past the crowd, trying to get to the other side. As I wiggled through, I overheard some of the drama staff talking.

 

“There were so many good auditions today,” one of them grumbled, “but Gang-ssi barely glanced at them!”

 

“I know! He keeps saying that they’re not right for the role… I wonder what type of girl he’s looking for?” Another one tossed in.

 

“He wants a fresh face,” the third guy rolled his eyes, “with a unique type of stage presence.”

 

“But he listens to only one line per person and instantly dismisses them!” The first one huffed.

 

“Good luck,” I muttered under my breath as I finally broke out of the mass of people, grateful for the spacious air.

 

“Wait a minute please!” I turned around as I heard a voice calling after me. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR's NOTE~

Hey guys! I hope you guys liked this chapter! More specifically, the beginning of the chapter (: 

I loved it, hahahaha. 

Today I went to lunch with my family and we went shopping afterwards (: It was tiring but FUN. Hehehe. 

 

 

kamalu96744 [block]  on 8-9-2011 02:58:09 says: x
Thats ok!! Im actually Hawaiian, Filipino, Chinese, & Spanish. Im mostly Hawaiian though!! Im starting tio learn korean with my friend for our trip to Korea in 2012 or 2013!! cant decide!! lol Im greatful to have live in a beautiful place like hawaii!! U should visit hawaii, ull have fun!! Um for vegas u should have went to Circus Circue or Excalibur hotels bcuz it caters towards underage ppl!! I have fun even though im 23 right now!! lol!!

Oh dang! That's a really cool combo! :D I'm just 100% Taiwanese.. lol. You're planning a trip to Korea with your friend? That sounds like SO MUCH FUN! How long are you guys planning on staying in Korea? && oooh I see.. next time if I go I'll check those places out! But.. next time I go I'll probably be old enough so that it doesn't matter any more, hahaha. 

hanhernz [block]  on 8-8-2011 18:22:27 says: x
That is true. I mean, everyone could know how much you weigh, your height, blood type...I mean, even if you were a fan, why would you want to know they blood type? 
oooh, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. she's so lucky to be able to talk and be close with u-kiss!! (LOL, I know I said it before already but I can't help it, I'd DIE if I was her XD)

I know right? LOL, blood type is SO random.. but according to UKISS VAMPIRE, it has to do with the way they act... && I know, this girl is soooo lucky! D: I'd die if I was the girl in INFINITE's You're My Oppa show. SHE'S SOOO LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO CALL THEM OPPA!

leeminhyun13 [block]  on 8-8-2011 14:59:43 says: x
I kinda get creeped out when all the SUPER OBSESSED fangirls stalk them and all. Huhu^^ I'm a fan too, but the CRAZED one. Haha. 
Btw, SUPER BEST fic^^ <3 it^^ Keep it up:D

LOL, yeah, those SUPER OBSESSED fangirls are SCARY >< and it's crazy how netizens can find out basically everything about kpop singers.. && aww thanks! I'm glad you like this fic! 

spammhoe [block]  on 8-8-2011 14:26:54 says: x
indeed it is kinda creepy. i sometimes think that their are just fangirls hiding in trees with binoculars, watching every move they make at times.-_- ahaa.

anyways, it seems like there is a 7-11 every where you go. ahh, 7-11 life saver. <3

Oh man.. those fangirls are like.. C R A Z Y ! I kinda feel bad for idols if there really are fangirls like that stalking them O_O && Really? There's NO 7-11 where I live :( Even though I live in America, the first 7-11 I can ever remember seeing was when I went back to Taiwan for the first time last summer. There's a 7-11 literally on every street. ^^

YAYAYA! Thanks to everyone who commented~ and read and subscribed. You guys are soooo amazing!