RM, LAST SCENE.

Is this Love even possible?

 

YOUR POV! (:

 

As Yonghwa and I hastily, yet soundlessly, slipped across the vast filming site, we conversed with each other in hushed whispers.

 

“Yonghwa-ssi, I saw your drama Heartstrings recently!”

 

His head twisted toward me, a pleased smile on his lips. “You don’t have to be so formal. How’d you like it?”

 

“Ah, then… Yonghwa… Oppa.” The sounds were slightly awkward in my mouth, but I somehow managed to push them out into the open air. “You’re such a good actor! I love that drama so much!”

 

“Chincha? Thank you!”

 

“I’m a really big fan!” I dimpled, my eyes folding into their curved half-moon shapes.

 

“Likewise! I’m a really big fan of your drama. You and Eli-ssi look like you guys have a lot of chemistry, which is really important in a drama.”

 

Ah, ha. If only he knew…

My secret attraction toward Eli…

Shall always remain a secret.

Shh.

 

“He’s an interesting person,” I admitted, “and extremely dorky.”

 

We hesitatingly entered into the elevator, holding our breaths as we hoped the other team was nowhere nearby, and rode down to the level with the Orchestra Pit. Stepping out into the halls, we tiptoed slowly away from the open area. Just as we were about to reach the doors to the Orchestra Pit, we heard it.

 

The bells.

 

“Here, here!” Yonghwa unknowingly grabbed my hand and pulled me into a crevice, our hearts racing with fear.

 

It was Gary and Haha, again. And we meet by the elevators, again.

 

“Let’s check down here!” Haha’s voice sounded, indicating his intentions to inspect our hiding place. His breathing came closer.

 

“Nah, man. Let’s go up. They’re all up there,” Gary confidently assured his teammate. After a moment of consideration, Haha took Gary’s advice and turned away from us, leaving us with our eyes wide open.

 

The elevator doors closed.

 

And Silence reigned.

 

“That was close,” I breathed. Yonghwa nodded.

 

Noiselessly we crept to the door, wincing as it creaked open, and slid inside the large space and scoped it out, high and low.

 

“Where is it?” Yonghwa muttered, his hand sweeping along a smooth plastic pole.

 

“Time’s starting to run out,” I shook my head as I picked up my speed.

 

“Yah! Here it is!” Yonghwa yanked the Haechi doll from its hiding place tucked neatly behind compartments of the pit.

 

“Let’s find Jo Kwon and help him out,” I suggested.

 

“Okay!” We flurried up again to the Sejong Story, our eyes constantly on the look out for ShinGiJeon, the location of our last Haechi.

 

As the museum came into view, we caught sight of Jo Kwon searching some wooden contraption desperately. At the same time, I noticed a shadow creeping closer- a shadow that could only belong to the one and only Jongkook.

 

Spinning out into the open, I brushed past the shadow, luring him away momentarily. It worked.

 

Jongkook lunged after my nametag as I scurried around in frantic circles. “Yonghwa Oppa! Save me~eeeee!”

 

Yonghwa heard my plea and dashed to my side, leading Jongkook and the rest of the Red Team who showed up away. They surrounded him within a matter of moments, and I began yanking off the distracted Red Team tags, taking them out of the game, knowing that Jo Kwon would end it for us soon. Sure enough, seconds later, Jo Kwon triumphantly held up the yellow toy.

 

Game Over.

We won. 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Short Chappie, I know.

Sorry! I needed to wrap up the whole RunningMan scene, haha.

YAY FOR NO HOMEWORK! 

Well, at least.. I don't think I have homework.

& I'm not going to check.

><

Next chapter will be Christina x Eli scene! YAY!

 

ARE THERE ANY SCENARIOS Y'ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE? Please comment & let me know ~ 

 

 

leeminhyun13 [block]  on 10-13-2011 02:28:04 says: x
Hahah. IKR ~ His Voice is soo *melts*
Hah. love the update! Daebak^^
hahaha. It was soooo close till Jongkook was called. *sigh*
Update more soon! ~

Oh.My.Gosh. His "Because I Miss You" Heartstrings OST.. *drools, haha. <3 
Thank you for faithfully supporting this fanfic! :D 
Jongkook, he's such a beast. 

Jongtina [block]  on 10-12-2011 23:03:06 says: x
Haha :D i like how i thought about Eli xD ooh scenarios :D! i'll write a whole list of scenario ideas for you xD! 

Facebook them to me! [: 
Oh goodness. What type of thoughts were you having? [;