CHRISTINA AND ELI!

Is this Love even possible?

CHRISTINA AND ELI'S STORY! I feel like I've neglected them for too long. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Unnie!" I begged my sister to help me write songs. I needed to write three songs this week, and I haven't started on a single one yet. Filming had just come to a wrap yesterday, thankfully. Saying goodbye to all my new friends was sad, but I had exchanged phone numbers with all of my cast mates and I knew that I'd see them on other shows eventually. 

 

One hurdle down. Another one to go. 

 

I was sitting at my desk, frustrated. 

 

"Go ask Junhyung for help!" Samantha called back. She was too busy cuddling on the couch watching a movie with Kikwang to pay any attention to me. 

 

I grabbed my phone off the bed stand and dialed Junhyung's number with a groan. He didn't pick up. 

 

"He's too busy with Hara Unnie," I yelled, though I knew she wouldn't hear me. "Whatever," I muttered. 

 

My company wanted me to release an album at the end of the month. Technically, it would be two albums... since one version was in English and the other was in Korean. I would be promoting the Korean one on music shows. Luckily, Eli's group was releasing an album around the same time, so I'd be able to see him backstage. 

 

"Focus, Christina," I breathed. Just as I grabbed my pencil, my phone buzzed. 

 

Hey, just wondering how you're doing. After over a week of having you around, it's weird to turn around and not see you beside me. I kinda miss you now. Whatcha up to? 

-- Eli. 

 

I smiled at his text. 

 

I'm just sitting here. Yeah, yeah. I miss you, too. How you doing? [: 

-- Christina. 

 

So much for focusing. I remembered at the last minute that Eli didn't know about how I was a singer. 

 

Can I come over and give you some inspiration? [;

-- Eli. 

 

My smile grew bigger. 

 

That winky face makes your text seem rather.. erted. What do you have in mind? 

-- Christina. 

 

Oh, you know, just you and me, in an apartment together... All alone... in the dark, with candles...

-- Eli. 

 

Oh . Your plan to seduce me has failed already. My sister and Kikwang are here. 

-- Christina. 

 

Forreal? Darn. How 'bout you come over to UKISS's dorms? The guys haven't seen you in a while. 

-- Eli. 

 

Deal. 

-- Christina. 

 

Deal. I'll see you soon then. 

-- Eli. 

 

I leaped at my closet to find nicer clothes to wear. Digging through the closet, I couldn't come up with anything that I liked. "Shoot, shoot!" 

 

Finally I found some white jean shorts and matched them with a cute light blue blouse and light brown suede boots. 

 

"Bye sis! Bye Kikwang! See y'all later!" I dashed out the door before my sister could ask me any questions. Moments later my taxi arrived in front of Eli's dorm and I snuck around back to the back enterance. 

 

Eli opened the door for me and I gave him a quick hug. I was comfortable with him. It had been slightly awkward after our drama characters had kiss scenes, but we'd gotten over it, though I'd very much like to kiss him again. 

 

The UKISS members gave me a hearty welcome when I opened the door. 

 

"Hey guys," I laughed, "y'all are acting like you haven't seen me in ages!" 

 

"It has been ages!" Kevin protested. 

 

"Dongho, please let go of Christina." I turned around to see a not-so-happy Eli standing in the doorway. 

 

"Yeah Dongho, don't hug your hyung's girlfriend like that!" Kevin playfully teased the blushing Eli. 

 

"She's not my girlfriend," Eli muttered. 

 

I could feel a blush creeping up my neck. 

 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say," AJ laughed. "We all know the truth already." 

 

Eli grabbed my arm and dragged me into his room, shutting the door behind him with a sigh. "Sorry about my band mates. They can be really... sometimes." 

 

"No problem," I grinned. "They're fun." 

 

We were sitting crosslegged on the floor. "So now what?" I asked. 

 

"Do you play video games?" Eli glanced at his computer. The home screen from League of Legends was showing. 

 

"Of course. I bet I can get more kills than you," I smirked. 

 

Soon I was on the shared desktop while Eli was lying across his bed on his laptop. 

 

"No one can beat me when I'm Ashe," I announced after getting a doublekill. 

 

"Whatever." 

 

I laughed when I saw his screen go grey. "Guess what? No one's killed me yet," I teased. "And I'm by myself against two players." 

 

The team we were playing were decent, but not good enough. My team was beating them. 

 

"Boom shakalaka!" I threw my fist in the air as I got another kill. "Hey," I called over at him. "Can you cover mid really fast? I need to go b for the shop. By the way, Annie has gone MIA. Teemo's still there. I'm not sure what the team's doing, since they have those two in mid, but whatever." 

 

"Aight, I got your back. Go." 

 

As I journeyed back to my position after visiting the store, I saw, from Eli's computer screen, that he was engaged in battle against the Annie. I shot my frost arrow in their direction, somehow managing to hit the Annie. Eli finished her off soon after. 

 

"We're a pretty good team," Eli smiled. 

 

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes. After we won, he pulled me by my waist to his bed. I used my legs and kicked him off. 

 

"My bed," he protested. 

 

"Mine now," I shot back. 

 

"So, now that we're done with the drama filming, what are you up to?" He asked me as he laid on his back on the floor. 

 

"I don't know. I have some filming stuff for shows sprinkled throughout my schedule the next week. You?"

 

"Same. Hopefully we'll be on the same shows!" 

 

"We probably will. The country loves making us into a couple." Not that I minded. Being around him always made me really happy. 

 

He rolled over and propped his elbows up on the bed so that we were at the same eye level. "You know, we could be a couple. A real one." 

 

I rolled my eyes and rolled to the other side of the bed to hide my red face. 

 

"I'm being serious, Christina." 

 

When I didn't respond, he sighed. Moments later, I felt him climb onto the bed beside me. "Hey." 

 

I turned around and looked up at him. He was sitting down, and apparently wasn't going to leave until I listened to him. 

 

"Christina. You always brush me off whenever I talk about this, but I'm serious. I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to be your boyfriend. I want to be the one you say goodnight to every night on the phone. I want to be the one who makes you smile all the time. I want you to be mine. So," he took a deep breath, "will you be my girlfriend?" 

 

I stared at him. 

 

"Christina, you've driven me crazy since the first time I saw you on that plane. You're always somehow in my mind and I can't get you out. Please, Christina." 

 

I blinked. 

 

"Uh," I opened my mouth. "I... " 

 

I liked him, I really did, but... I still haven't told him about how I was a super famous singer. If he finds out that I've been keeping such a big secret, would he hate me? Would he think that I didn't trust him? 

 

"I should go," I finally said. "I'll think about it, okay?" 

 

Without looking back, I pushed myself off the bed and ran out the door. When I reached my apartment, I disappeared instantly into my room and flung myself onto my own bed, my mind racing. 

 

Should I tell him the truth?

Should I say no?

But I don't want to say no. I want to be his girlfriend. 

Should I say yes? 

But then... if I tell him, would he hate me? 

 

So I should tell him first and then see his reaction. 

 

With that thought in mind, I sighed and made up my mind. I'll go find him tomorrow and see what happens from there.