ELI & CHRISTINA: OTW FILMING!

Is this Love even possible?

YOUR POV

 

My shrill alarm jolted me awake. 

 

I sat up, rubbed the remnants of sleep out of my eyes, and groggily readied myself for another day. Based off my experience from filming Running Man, I dressed accordingly- comfortable clothes that looked good and allowed me to move swiftly and silently. Since Jongkook isn't on this show, someone has to step up and become the SPARTA, right? 

 

I mean, unless Taecyeon wanted to be the SPARTA. I'm totally okay with taking Jihyo unnie's role: Ace. And after playing beach volleyball with Taecyeon yesterday in the dark... 

 

Remembering the events of yesterday, I shivered. Taecyeon has so much strength! He even carried all of the shopping bags for his group. I could still close my eyes and picture how he slid out of the car seat with his muscles bulging out from the weight of the enormous- and multiple- bags. Man, I ate so much food yesterday; I still felt full. 

 

Smiling to myself, I opened my hotel door and screamed. 

 

"KIM ELI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" 

 

The man in question sheepishly rubbed his foot against the ground, "I was going to knock on your door and see if you were awake yet, but then your door suddenly swung open. I didn't have a chance to announce my presence!" 

 

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" I blew out a breath of exasperated air. "Well, now that you're here, let's go!" 

 

Just as I was about to march off, he grabbed my arm and spun me around. "Hey Christina, have you seen the mission card yet?" 

 

"Mission... card?" 

 

"Yeah," he smiled grimly, "You better hope that you got good sleep last night, because uh, girl, we're not sleeping tonight." He produced a card from his back pockets.

 

Yanking the card out of his grasp, I scanned through the contents. "WHAT?" 

 

"And yes, yes. I know you need your sleep. Bear with me, okay?" 

 

"Good morning, OTW guests! Since this is our pilot episode," I read from the letter, "we wanted to make this special. When you see this, find your partner and head for the first mission location: Breakfast at XXX Restaurant. Eat and they will give you your next mission. Consider yourselves lucky that we made your first mission so amazing- the next couple ones will be hard. The faster you wake up and eat, the closer you will be to winning!" 

 

"What are you waiting for," Eli said impatiently, "Let's get going!" 

 

I pointed to the back of my shirt. "Are they giving us a shirt with our nametags?" 

 

Right on cue, the staff turned around the corner and tosses hoodies at us. They disappeared as fast as they had appeared. 

 

"We have matching hoodies." I held the grey colored jacket up and turned it around to see the back. Sure enough, our name tags had been prepared and stuck on already. The moment we pulled them over ourselves, we heard a bell chime throughout the hotel. 

 

".. does that mean we're the first couple awake?" 
 

Eli and I looked at each other for a split second before breaking into a sprint for the elevators. 

 

He flagged down a taxi while I looked the first mission card over again. No taxis were stopping. 

 

I gave my camera man a suspicious look before pulling Eli into another sprint. "I don't think we can get a taxi," I told him while we ran, "and we passed by this restaurant yesterday. It's close by." 

 

We arrived quickly and entered the building. The smell of delicious food slammed into my nose and I inhaled deeply. Sitting down, the waiter began to instantly bring out food. When we ate our fill, but not too much since we were going to be running, the waiter slipped us our next mission card. 

 

"Today's mission is... Survivor Challenge!" I groaned as I read the card. "The last couple standing wins. Now that you are fed, go to Disneyland. That is where today's main shooting will take place. Happy Survivor Challenge! And may the odds ever be in your favor." 

 

"Nice Hunger Games reference," I muttered as we headed out the doors again. 

 

When we stepped out of the cab (they actually allowed us to ride in cab! But then again, if they made us run to Disneyland considering the distance... they would have nothing to film besides for exhausted guests), we made a mad dash to the entrance and grabbed copies of the map. 

 

A smirk formed on Eli's face. "Let's hide these maps," he whispered, "so that the other groups will be lost once they arrive."

 

"I like the way you think," I grinned as we shoved the remaining maps into a clean trash can. "They can reuse those after we're done filming." 

 

When we entered into the attraction, an alarm went off, followed by the ominous word: "Start." 

 

 

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

YAY! Double update! 

Thank you iamawesomeness for your comment! I wasn't going to type another chapter today, but when I saw your comment, I did. 

Thanks for motivating me! I hope you liked the second update c: