You're busy?!

Is this Love even possible?

 

Today marked the anniversary of that special day, three years ago, where I made the public confession on stage before my fans and the whole world about how I was both Xina and Christina and XXSilver’s younger sister.

 

I smiled softly at handsome man who was snoozing away beside me in the car. My thumb grazed the silver ring on his finger- the promise ring he had purchased and gifted me before our first separation when I had returned to America for several months.

 

My manager was driving us to our concert where we were going to perform as our duet unit, which had been highly successful since our debut about two years ago.

 

These last three years had passed quickly; before I knew it, I had been dating Eli for about four years, and I had the cutest nephew ever. Yes, Samantha and Kikwang had gotten married early last year, and their wedding was the coined the “biggest marriage of the century.” My nephew was definitely going to be a heartthrob when he grew up.

 

Eli stirred beside me and yawned. “Hey babe,” he smiled at me as he leaned over to place a peck on my forehead.

 

“Hey, Handsome Porky,” I teased. Handsome Porky had been my first nickname for him when we had met on the airplane. A fond smile crossed my face as I recalled our first encounter.

 

“We’re about three minutes away,” my manager informed us. “Eli, your manager is already there waiting for you. Christina, this is your last schedule for the day, so once you’re done with this day concert, you’re free to do as you wish.”

 

“Okay!” I responded cheerfully with a playful salute. I turned toward Eli. “Let’s go on a date?”

 

“Sorry sweetie,” he shook his head. “I have plans this afternoon.”

 

I pouted but accepted reality. “Fine. I’ll call Shien and see if the crew is in town.”

 

“Are you going to go clubbing with them, run into a handsome singer, scare the crap out of him, meet his band mates, and eventually start dating him?” Eli asked jokingly, referring to a memory we both shared and cherished.

 

“Of course not, silly!” I flicked his head. “I’m already taken~”

 

“Good, because if someone goes over the line with flirting with you, let me know and I’ll have a talk,” he growled at the word talk,” with him.”

 

“Sir, yes sir!” I saluted with a twinkle in my eye.

 

We pulled up to the parking garage and instantly were surrounded by our stylists, who began to work on us the moment we exited the car. The fans screamed as we passed by the lobby, and Eli and I waved and posed for some pictures before disappearing into our waiting rooms.

 

Soon we were on stage, wrapping up our concert. We were both drenched in sweat, but at the overwhelming request of the crowd, we performed an encore song. When the song ended, I bowed to the crowd, thanking them, before turning to head off stage.

 

“Wait a minute, Christina,” Eli called after me, magnifying his voice through the microphone. The expecting crowd drew quiet with anticipation. This wasn’t on the event schedule.

 

“Yes?” I turned around, puzzled.

 

On cue, the lights dimmed as Eli pulled me towards him.

 

“These past three- four years have been amazing with you by my side. We’ve gone down this journey together and you’re the best girlfriend a man could ever ask for.” He took a deep breath as my eyes widened. “Christina, you’re amazing. You’re loving. You’re caring. You’re so, oh so kind. You’re insightful and understanding. You’re responsible. You’re fun but mature. You’re my everything. It’s cute when you get a little jealous, but thank you for not being the over-jealous girlfriend. Christina… I can’t see myself with anyone else. Please,” he pulled out a small box, “let me replace the promise ring.”

 

He opened the beautiful box to reveal a glittering gorgeous ring. “Please, will you be mine forever? Christina, will you marry me?”

 

I smiled. The smile grew bigger.

 

A tear fell from my eyes.

 

I already knew that Eli and I would eventually be married one day; we both knew. But despite knowing, this moment was so emotion al and touching. I never expected him to ask me to marry him during a concert. I threw my arms around him and buried my face in his chest.

 

When I pulled away, I reached up and kissed him. “Of course I’ll marry you!”

 

“Okay.” He pulled me in for another kiss, with the deafening cheer from the fans serving as our music.

 

 

 

 

A/N: It's been a long ride, haha. 

A BIG SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS <3

I know I wasn't the best at updating, so thank you so much for continuing to read this fanfic.

Well, this is it!

My narration of Christina and Elil's story is over now, and the rest is up to your imaginations.

<3

Adios, my lovely readers.