WE'RE IN CALI! & TO THE BEAAAAACH WE GOOOO!

Is this Love even possible?

 

The cast of OTW stared in fascination as the prerecorded episode of Eli and Christina’s drama, Danger, ended, leaving everyone, minus the two actors of the drama, wanting more. The two actors leaned back against the couch, satisfied with the extremely positive response emulating from the others and high-fived each other.

 

They had just arrived in California three hours ago and, since everyone had slept their fill on the long plane ride, decided on watching Danger. Filming, in Cali that is, officially begins tomorrow at their first site. And there had been a slight change in plans. Instead of a new location every day, it would be a new location every other day- in other words, they were going to spend two days at one location.

 

The first location was still a mystery.

 

“What do you guys want to do now that we’re here?” Key’s face perked up with his question as he faced us, eager to explore the area.

 

“Beaches are nice,” Amber replied in English.

 

“Oh, I’m not sure what girls wear to the beach in Korea, but since your country seems much more conservative, I just wanted to warn you,” Christina spoke up, “that most girls at the beach in America are usually wearing bikinis.”

 

“Will you guys be wearing bikinis then?” Key asked innocently.

 

“Yah!” Yoona smacked him lightly upside his head. “ert.”

 

“Wae, Noona!” He complained, giving us his famous, heart melting pout. 

 

Key’s enthusiasm was catching; Hyuna being the first victim. “Shall we?”

 

One by one they all gave in to the idea, though the girls wore clothes over their swimsuits while the guys wore a shirt, as well as their swim trunks, of course. Right as they were leaving, however, one of the producers of the show dispensed out waterproof video cameras with the instructions of them recording their trip to the beach. If it was interesting enough, he said, then they might include it in the first episode. Then, after suddenly taking the cameras back, he decided the send the cameramen along with the cast so that the cast could more fully experience the beach without having to worry about holding a darn camera.

 

After they successfully hunted down three taxis, and after the panting Boom caught up to them, they divided into the cars according to their pairings, arriving at the beach within minutes.

 

“Wah,” Zico stretched out his arms, “it’s so gorgeous!”

 

As a group they strolled toward the water, the cool, clear, cleansing water that gently lapped against the diamonds of the sand. As they drew closer, they gazed in awestruck wonder at the crystals that seemed to reflect off the surface of the ocean, dancing in the vast expanse.

 

Hyuna glanced at Amber, and after effectively catching her gaze, threw her eyes toward Key and the traitorous ocean. The two girls grinned as everyone else paused to watch the action, not bothering to warn Key about what was about to unfold. Within moments Key’s head shot up out of the water, spluttering as he frantically shook his head free of water.

 

“My gorgeous face,” he wailed pathetically, his eyes whipping daggers at the two girls who pranced victoriously away. “NO ONE messes up this face,” he pointed at himself as he moved dangerously after them.

 

Christina looked beside herself at Eli, who was watching the three, along with the rest of the crew, in amusement.

 

Why not join in the fun?

 

Water poured off Eli’s broad shoulders and head, his clothes sticking to his sculpted body as his hand mussed up his sodden hair. “Really now, Christina?”

 

He smiled.

 

She ran.

 

Soon everyone was throwing water, as best they could, at each other, the cameramen weaving in and out the crowd to catch all the action. Before long it became a girls verse boys battle, the air filled with squeals and roars.

 

A crowd of onlookers formed around the police barricade, screaming out the names of their idols, swooning at the sight of the muscles hidden, now revealed, under the men’s shirts.

 

Likewise for the girl cast members- their tank tops were glued to their skin, occasionally flying up their stomach as they were dunked underwater, earning massive yelling from the male crowd watchers.

 

Eli sent a massive wave toward Yoona as Taecyeon simultaneously snuck behind Christina, wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her underwater.

 

The two men looked at each other, their pointer fingers sending lasers at the opponent. “Don’t mess with my girl!” They both wrinkled their noses and dove to rescue their damsel in distress.

 

While that happened, Sandara managed to pelt Zico with showers of extremely salty rain. His partner, Hyuna, joined in as she chased after G.O. and whipped scoops of the sea at his diminishing backside.

 

Boom had stealthily retreated to the shore and plopped down on the ground, his amused eyes following all the action. “They’re so young and full of energy,” he sighed into the camera and shook his head sadly.

 

“I’m hungry!” Amber announced as the water fighting died down a couple hours later.

 

“Let’s have dinner on the beach and watch the sunset!” Sandara’s eyes sparkled at the notion.

 

“So… who wants to go buy the food?” Zico spoke up after several moments of silence.

 

“How about we split into three groups? One group gets the food, the other group gets the dessert, the last group buys the plates, napkins, utensils and whatnot,” G.O. suggested.

 

Ten minutes later Christina, Eli, and Key were standing before the massive food mart with the same goal, dessert, while Sandara, Amber, and Zico were out on the hunt for the utensils, and Hyuna, Taecyeon, Yoona, and G.O. were on the mission for the real food- there was at least one fluent English speaker in each group.

 

“Okay,” Christina let out a breath as she entered the store with the two guys following after her. She smiled secretly to herself as one of her hit songs began playing through the speakers. “What should we buy for dessert?”

 

“Anything yummy,” Eli scratched his head and rubbed his rumbling stomach.

 

“We have twenty dollars.” Key held up the money with his hand. “And we need to buy enough desserts for 11 people, and maybe some extra for the staff. Time limit is 30 minutes. We have 24 minutes left.”

 

Christina nodded as the three pairs of eyes scanned the baked section. Murmuring began picking up around them as citizens began recognizing the two guys.

 

“We can buy cakes, cookies, muffins, cupcakes, donuts, ice cream, gelato, chips, crackers, frozen yogurt, jello…” Christina listed the desserts found in grocery stores and ticked off a finger with each item. “And pies, stuff like banana bread…”

 

“Let’s grab what we want,” Eli decided, reaching for a carton of frozen yogurt.

 

“Works for me,” Key shrugged, likewise grabbing a carton of mint chocolate ice cream.

 

“Ex-excuse me?” A girl shyly approached them with a pen and paper held tightly in her shaky grasp. “Key oppa, can you please sign this?”

 

“Anything for my precious fan!” With swift moments and his dazzling smile, the fan was soon scampering away, her eyes lit up with glee.

 

“Excuse me,” this time a male voice cut through the air. Christina, believing that the person was a fan of the other two, continued her search for goodies. To her surprise, she heard the man repeat himself, this time inserting her name in the sentence.

 

Twirling around, she came face to face with a pretty handsome young man who had his eyes widened with surprise. “Oh. My. Goodness. Chris, is it really you?” Squealing, she hugged her childhood friend. “I haven’t seen you in so long!”

 

“Same here,” Chris grinned as he stepped back. “How’ve you been?”

 

“I went to visit my sister and somehow ended up getting casted as a female lead for an extremely popular drama… and now I’m filming for a variety show.”

 

“Dang.” That was all Chris could say. “I better get going then… Don’t wanna interrupt your filming!”

 

“What’s your number?” Christina held her phone in her hand.

 

After exchanging numbers, more hugs, and greetings and farewells to the two guys, Chris took his leave.

 

Key glanced over at the stiff Eli. “You jealous or what?”

 

“Je-jealous? Nah man.” Eli’s face flushed slightly and he tried to pass it off by picking up the closest thing.

 

“Eli…” Christina returned to her group, her questioning voice making Eli look up. “Why… why are you holding a box of tampons?”

 

“What are you talking about?” He glanced down as Key burst into laughter.

 

Oh Freaking A.  

 

 

 

 

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Finally back (: 


Sorry about the wait..

But I managed to bring my 85 in english up to a 89.51 !  -> Rounds to a 90, haha. 

Now my dad isn't going to get me a tutor..

Which means I finally have more time to write!

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING SO PATIENTLY. 

<3

Chlomax [block]  on 10-28-2011 09:35:55 says: x
Hi! It's okay, take your time. :) YESSS...I will continue to follow this story! :) To be honest, this is the first fan fiction story that I am actually following carefully. How many chapters are you going to be putting up by the way? Looking forward to more! :)

Thank you! YAAAY :D I'm glad you like this story! 

The updating will speed up, I promise! 

& As for the number of chapters.. I have no clue. O_o IDK where I'm going with this story.. It's just pops into my head as my fingers type, haha. I have a feeling it's going to be kinda long.. seeing how it's already chapter 22 & Christina and Eli are still just friends. [: