Finally Meeting U-KISS!

Is this Love even possible?

 

*YOUR POV*

 

“YAAAAAAAAAH!” Eli shrieked when he saw my face, sprawling flat onto the floor. Laughing, I climbed out of the booth and crouched by him, surprising the rest of his friends.

 

“You okay there, Porky?” I held out a hand and helped him up, instantly surrounded by his good-looking buddies. “Nice to meet you, I’m-”

 

“You’re Christina! The girl who was dancing like a freaking beast earlier with those guys, right?” An adorable guy jumped up and down, his eyes flashing with excitement.

 

Eli smacked his forehead. “Oh that’s right, your friend announced your name before he turned the spotlight on you…”

 

I grinned. “Yeah, that’s me. I’m guessing you guys are U-KISS?”

 

“Guessing? Eli wasn’t kidding when he said you didn’t know who we were…” A boy shook his head sadly.

 

“But now I do! I did some research and learned all of your names,” I announced cheerfully.

 

“Really? Who am I?” The boy challenged me as he pointed to himself.

 

Though I had managed to match the names with the correct boy earlier, I had forgotten who was who already. I tilted my head and looked him up and down, trying to recognize any features that the fans always talked about on the websites. This guy was tall and slender with golden hair and a pale, smooth complexion.

 

“You’re Kiseop.”

 

“What about me?” A boy with reddish blonde hair and a pretty face asked me eagerly.

 

“You’re Kevin,” I smiled.

 

“Who’s the leader of U-KISS?” A brown haired boy questioned. I pointed at him and he beamed, happy that I guessed right.

 

“Who’s the best vocal?” Eli asked me, obviously expecting me to say him even though he was a rapper. Instead, I pointed at Soohyun, the leader, again.

 

Soohyun slung his arm around my shoulder, announcing that I was his new favorite girl. Everyone burst into laughter when Eli pulled Soohyun away from me, telling him that he better keep his distance.

 

“Can you name all of us?” Kevin asked.

 

I began pointing to each member and calling out their names. “Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, AJ, Hoon, Kevin, and Dongho.”

 

“What are our full names?” Hoon questioned.

 

I rolled my eyes, “Your full name is Yeo Hoonmin.”

 

His eyes widened. “Wow. I thought you weren’t a fan?”

 

“I looked on one website and it had all of this information on there. Don’t you think that’s kinda creepy- how fans know everything about you?”

 

They glanced at each other and shrugged, “We’re used to it.”

 

Soon the boys began joking around and before I knew it, an all-out dance battle began and the place went wild as girls recognized their singers.

 

“Christina-ssi! You choose the winner,” AJ called out. I nodded and watched in awe as the boys showed off their skill.

 

“Who won?” Kevin asked me when they were finished, panting slightly as he tried to catch his breath.

 

“… Dongho,” I decided.

 

“YES!” The maknae jumped around, hugging everyone. “Christina Noona is the best!”

 

I smiled and ruffled his hair. “Noona?”

 

He froze. “You are older than me, right? Since Eli’s hitting on you and all that…”

 

I felt like a creeper since I knew his birthday, but I couldn’t help it. I mean, seriously? It’s all out there for stalkers to… stalk. “Yes, I’m older than you. I’m a ’93 kid.”

 

Instantly he broke out into SHINee’s Replay, “Noona neomu yeppeo!”

 

The crowd of fangirls crept closer and closer, and the cameras began flashing. I shifted uncomfortably, knowing that this could lead to several rumors. “Hey Eli, I think I’m going to go…”

 

He took a look around and understood my reasoning. “I’ll text you later,” he whispered.

 

I said quick good-byes to the rest of the members and took my leave, returning to my previous table.

 

“My, my Christina, you’re quite the popular girl,” Alex teased me as we paid and left. I took my time replying as I stretched in the cool night air.

 

“You’re jealous,” I smirked, spinning around in circles like a little kid. “That was fun.”

 

“Seriously, right? We should go back again sometime,” James yawned, setting off a chain reaction as we all began yawning.

 

“Darn,” I yawned, “you,” yawn, “James.” My eyes began tearing up and I blinked them away rapidly. I noticed Shien beginning to yawn and poked his lip, causing the yawn to go away.

 

He sent me a death glare. “You .”

 

I shrugged, feeling quite nonchalant, as we reached my house. Bidding them goodbye, I rode the elevator up to the fifth floor, punched in the code that Kame had told me earlier, and entered the enormous living space.

 

“Hey sis,” I called out, “I’m back.”

 

Silence.

 

Puzzled, I spotted a sticky note on the kitchen counter and picked it up.

 

Hey Christina!

I don’t know when you’ll be home (hopefully not late)

Kame and I are currently at a filming site for a show I’m in.

We’ll be home probably around 4:00 in the morning,

So don’t wait for us and go to sleep. You’re probably tired.

Tomorrow morning I’ll be filming for another show at our place,

So be prepared! I’ll introduce you as my friend.

There’s food in the fridge and a 7-11 across the street.

Good night && LOVE YOU LOTS <3

 

~ Samantha

 

“Aish,” I sighed. “Korean singers have the most crammed schedules ever. My schedule is so free and relaxed…” I placed the note back down and then remembered how people would be here tomorrow and decided to carry it to my room where I hid it in one of my books. I took a quick shower, dried my hair, and promptly fell asleep on my bed, not even waking up when my sister and Kame returned home.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AUTHOR's NOTE! 

Just for reference, I used this website for their information/picture descriptions: http://sumandu.wordpress.com/kpop-profiles/boy-groups/u-kiss-profile/  (: 

You have to admit, it is kinda creepy how we know so much about our favorite singers, right? Fans are even all up in their personal love lives.. *sigh. [Sorry, I'm always annoyed by that. Singers are humans, too! D:<]

Hahaha I wrote the next chapter already.. and I LOVE it! xD It's hilarious. I just hope that when I put the scene from my head to the computer, it makes sense >.< Sometimes my words can't describe what I'm thinking... and it VEXES ME SO MUCH. ARGH. I probably won't post it though.. I always try to be at least one chapter ahead so that just in case I hit a writer's block thing, I have something to post for y'all (: 

@kamalu96744: If I accidentally insulted you, i'm sorry ! *bows* I didn't mean to say you don't know english, I meant to ask if you're a Korean American who can speak fluent Korean as well as English.. because then you could communicate with all the Korean singers out there, not just only the ones who know english (: Dang! You were born in Hawaii? LUUCKY. I haven't been there before, but some of my friends have and they keep telling me about how BEAUTIFUL it is over there. And now Las Vegas? LOL, nice. I went there once.. but since I'm underaged and we stayed at the Bellagio, I wasn't allowed to do anything >.< I couldn't even step on that darn carpet... 

@Jongtina: heheh thanks (: LOL, in the next chapter, you're going to be a total clutz, just BTWs. Teehehehe.

@hanhernz: I'm TERRIFIED of cockroaches.. >< This one guy in my summer school class freaking kicked a dead one at me and I freaked.. then he PICKED IT UP BY THE ANTENNAS.