Getting ready for another day

Is this Love even possible?

 

*YOUR POV*

 

I wobbled out into the living room and plopped down on the couch next to Kikwang as we waited for Samantha to finish cooking breakfast for us. Forcing my eyes open, I fought against the tide of sleepiness that kept crashing against my eyelids and read over the script once more.

 

“Where’s Eli?” Kikwang’s voice drew me away from my concentration.

 

I looked up from the packet of paper. “He woke up, saw me next to him on the bed, screamed, and fell asleep again.”

 

“Wow. He’s… such a guy,” Kikwang laughed as he flicked on the television and exercised his thumb by switching through the channels for a show he wanted to watch.

 

I flipped the first page over as closed my eyes, imagining the scenes in my head. Filming started at 7:00 this morning, which means I have to be there at 6:00 for the make-up, clothes, and rehearsals. Luckily the prep site isn’t too far away and it only takes me fifteen minutes to get from my home to there, which means I only have thirty-five minutes left for breakfast and whatnot.

 

Eli needs to wake up.

 

“Breakfast will be done in about five minutes,” Samantha called over the clamor of the clanging pans.

 

Rising from the comfortable seat, I dragged my feet back to Samantha’s bedroom and stood by the side of the bed.

 

I wonder if my sister feels weird about having a guy she barely knows sleeping in her bed. Oh well, to late to ask that now.

 

Now that I was seeing Eli’s face, I hesitated in waking him up. He looked so peaceful.

 

Before I could stop myself, and before I realized what I was doing, my hand had already found its way to Eli’s hair and was running though it. By the time my brain registered what my hand was up to, Eli was awake. And staring at me.

 

“Ah, sorry,” I snatched my rebellious hand back, “your hair looked really soft…”

 

He lifted himself up onto his elbows and squinted his eyes, blinking rapidly as if that would chase the sleep away. “Ah… what time is it?”

 

“Time for you to get up,” I pulled on his arm. “Breakfast should be done by now and then we’re leaving in about thirty minutes.”

 

“Eh?”

 

Shaking the hair out of his face, he rubbed his eyes. “So sleepy…”

 

“Babo, you could’ve woken me up when we got to the restaurant instead of waiting for me and eventually falling into a very uncomfortable sleep.”

 

“You looked so angelic that I didn’t want to disturb you,” he yawned as he sat up and held his other arm out to me. “Help me up?”

 

I grasped his outstretched limb and yanked backwards with all my might, bringing him to his feet beside the bed and me to the floor on my in an extremely ungraceful fall.

 

“Need help up?” he grinned as he stuck out his hand. Rolling my eyes, I chose to help myself back to a standing position and pushed him out of the room and into the kitchen where the two lovebirds were already eating.

 

Eli’s gait became very awkward as he realized that XXSilver, as he knows her since very few people know her real name, and Kikwang were there.

 

“Good morning,” he bowed.

 

Samantha and Kikwang returned his greeting as I found my place at the table and hurriedly stuffed my mouth. I was halfway through with my bowl of food when I looked up and realized that Eli was still standing there. Patting the seat beside me, I continued eating, finishing in record time, and dashed to my room to get ready.

 

And while I was absent and getting ready, in the other room out of my ear shot, Samantha had begun questioning Eli once more.

 

*Third Person’s POV*

 

Samantha waited for her sister’s back to disappear into her room and instantly turned to face Eli.

 

“So Eli-ssi.”

 

He looked up from his food wearing a timid expression. “Ne?”

 

“What were you doing with Christina last night?”

 

“We ended filming at night and I was going to take her out for dinner, but she fell asleep in the car. I decided to drive to her apartment… but she wouldn’t wake up and she looked really peaceful so I ended up waiting and falling asleep next to her in the car.”

 

Kikwang shot her a “I-told-you-so” look, but she shrugged him off and continued interrogating Eli.

 

“You guys went from a car to a bed?”

 

Eli’s chopsticks wavered from his mouth to the plate. “I can’t really remember what happened after that… I think she woke up and dragged me into the apartment and let me sleep on her bed, but I really can’t remember.”

 

“How’d you get from her bed to my bed?”

 

His mouth opened and closed, but no sounds came though.

 

“Yah, Sa- Silverface, stop scaring him like that.” Christina’s face popped around the doorway for a moment to wrinkle her nose at her sister before she disappeared again.

 

“Fine!” Samantha called back. She looked at Eli again, and then turned her gaze to her boyfriend. They burst into laughter.

 

Poor Eli glanced between the two, confused as can be.

 

“Sorry about that, Eli-ssi,” Samantha uttered between laughs, “I couldn’t help but do that.”

 

“She usually doesn’t act like that,” Kikwang explained.

 

“Ah, ne.” Eli was still slightly frightened by Samantha’s fierce, though fake, questioning. “You’re a really good actor.”

 

“ELI! GO GET READY!” Christina ran over to him, threw a toothbrush at him, glared at Samantha and Kikwang, and pushed Eli to the bathroom. “We’re leaving in FIVE MINUTES!”

 

After her wild hustling and bustling, Christina was finally ready and waiting by the door. “I called the Taxi service, there’s a car waiting for us downstairs,” she told Eli as he slid into his shoes. “Bye you two lovebirds!”

 

Christina grabbed Eli’s hand and dragged him through the door, stopping finally once they were in the elevator.

 

“Why the rush?” Eli asked.

 

“She would’ve come after us with something,” Christina sighed, throwing her head to the ceiling as she stretched. “Now we’re safe. Sorry about how she was acting earlier.”

 

“It’s cool. She told me later that she was pretending to be serious,” he shrugged. “It was kinda awkward though. It felt like I was your boyfriend and she was your sister- the whole older sibling asking the younger sibling’s boyfriend/girlfriend sort of thing.”

 

If only he knew that that's been her dream to be able to question a guy like that…

 

“It’s another day of filming!” Christina exclaimed, excited about the script. “We get to go on an airplane!”

 

“Reminds me of when we first met,” he laughed.

 

“Oh yeah. Mister Handsome Porky.”

 

“Miss Mysterious,” he shot back with a smile on his face. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N::

This chapter was ehhh... 

*shrugs. Hope you guys like it? Kinda? :P 

YAY, Movie scene in the next chapter! 

 

 

AeriPark [block]  on 8-16-2011 23:26:22 says: x
Woohoo! Yeah! Beast:D hahah I feel like I'm commenting WAY too much... Oh well:) But Eli and Christina... Ahaha it's a good thing Kikwang is like telepathic and can tell everything that went on:D otherwise, a huge misunderstanding would have occured!! Hahaaha wooooo! I'm excited and on a sugar rush... Not a good combo!!! XD

NOO, you're not commenting too much! I like comments :D I eat them for breakfast. And you guys are starting to make me starve.. D: 
Hehehe. 

I was considering if Samantha should've found them and kicked Eli's xD But Eli's too handsome to have his literally kicked... 

SUGAR RUSH FOR THE WIN ! Hahahhaha 

leeminhyun13 [block]  on 8-16-2011 17:50:11 says: x
Hahah. I also watched City Hunter but got distracted with FanFic. And now, not watching. Only Halfway thru . 
hah. Oh well. ^^

LEE MINHO <3 AAAHEMGEE  HE'S SO Y. SOOO Y. 
LOL, that happens to me a lot- I'll start a drama, watch about half of it, and stop watching. But eventually I get around to finishing it... eventually.