Let's start from the first scene.

Is this Love even possible?

*YOUR POV*

 

Good morning, Sleeping Beauty!

Mister Handsome Porky here, reporting for duty!

*salute*

I was just wondering when you wanted to meet up today.

Text me back please? :3

 

I groaned as my phone buzzed on the nightstand and my hand s out from under the blankets to snatch at it. Sitting up in bed, I flicked my hair out of my face and stared at my phone, my brain still trying to wake up.

 

“Freaking jet-lag is still hitting me,” I grumbled while I finally realized that my phone was jumping around because I received a text. After reading Eli’s message, a smile found its way to my face and I replied.

 

You woke me up. Arg.

Good morning Handsome Porky! ~

Anytime is fine with me (:

You wanna bring me breakfast? :D

 

Tossing my phone back onto the glossy surface of the mini-table, I threw back my covers and slowly slid out of bed, landing on the carpeted floor with ease.

 

I’m meeting with Eli today.

 

With this thought in mind, I took more care of my face and teeth than usual and spent extra time in the bathroom preparing for the day. Selecting my outfit was no easy matter either.

 

For some reason, all the outfits I tried on didn’t seem to work right. I would mix and match tops and shorts, try it on, shake my head, and place them back on the hanger.

 

What is up with me?

 

It’s not like I’m going on a date with him.

 

Or am I?

 

Shaking my head again, I threw the thought away and grabbed randomly at my clothes, deciding that whatever I take hold of will be my outfit for the day.

 

I ended up walking out into the living room dressed in a pastel pink- almost white- beaded halter neck top with distressed jean shorts.

 

“Why dressed so cute?” Samantha asked when she looked up from the book she was reading, a cup of coffee in her hands already.

 

“No reason,” I shrugged off-handedly, changing the subject instantly. “Is Kame still sleeping?”

 

“Ah, yeah. He came home late last night from work.”

 

“You know, if I didn’t know any better, I would seriously think you and Kame were a couple.”

 

“Kikwang said the same thing,” she sighed, closing her book. “Does it really seem that way?”

 

“You guys are always together,” I pointed out. “I think you spend more time with Kame than you do with your own boyfriend.”

 

“Kame’s my best friend and my manager though. And Kikwang has a tight schedule.”

 

“Okay, just be careful, aight?”

 

“I will. Thanks. And besides, Kame’s starting to fall for someone already.”

 

“What? Who?” Kame likes someone? And he didn’t tell me? Oooh… he’s going to get it when he wakes up.

 

Samantha winked at me. “You’ll find out soon enough.”

 

My phone hummed and I checked it.

 

All right, Miss Mysterious, I’ll bring you breakfast.

Where do you want to meet?

I’m outside your apartment right now.

 

“Well, if Kame’s heart is already taken, there’s no problem. And I’m sure that you love that dork of a Kikwang with all your heart. Anyways, I got to go. A friend’s calling!”

 

With that, I scurried out the door and down to the lobby, slowing down when Eli came into sight. He turned around and smiled the instant he caught a glimpse of me.

 

“You’re dressed really cute today,” he complimented.

 

“Thanks. You look pretty nice yourself, “ I commented as I looked him over.

 

He was wearing a white long-sleeved cotton blend shirt with the top ed over a black undershirt and dark straight-leg blue jeans.

 

He held up a paper bag, “Breakfast?”

 

“Let’s go to the park nearby,” I suggested.

 

The sun had chased away all the clouds and was gently touching down on the earth as a slight breeze danced through the trees, picking up leaves now and then. The park was filled with lush green grass and we picked a table under the shade, away from all the other people.

 

Reaching in the bag, he pulled out sandwiches and drinks, then tilted the bag upside down and dumped out the napkins. “I wasn’t sure what you’d want for breakfast…”

 

“Sandwiches are good.” I stretched across the table and took one, unwrapped it, and bit into it.

 

And then I looked up at him with amazement. “This is delicious!”

 

“I’m glad you like it. I bought these at my favorite sandwich shop,” his eyes twinkled as he began eating his as well.

 

I grabbed a drink and was puzzled by the lack of labels. “What’s this?” My nose crinkled in confusion.

 

“It’s a surprise. Drink it, I promise it’s good.”

 

Giving him a skeptical look, I twisted the cap off and cautiously took a sip.

 

And once again, I looked at him with amazement. “Wow.”

 

“I know right?” With a smooth, swift motion, he crumbled up the sandwich wrapper and sent it sailing into the nearby trashcan. “Swish!”

 

“You’re done eating?”

 

“I eat fast,” he shrugged. “You’re almost done.”

 

“And I thought I was a fast eater,” I muttered, finishing off my meal with two more bites.

 

“All right. Breakfast is done with. Now time for the hard work,” he dramatically pulled out his script from his pocket. “You ready?”

 

“Yeah,” I fetched my script from my purse.

 

Last night before we went to bed, I had asked Samantha for some tips. She said the main thing was to read the entire script beforehand so that I could understand the person whom I’m trying to become and that I connect with the character. That way, if I can feel and become Choi Chohee, the viewers can connect with her as well.

 

“Let’s start from the first scene.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:: Saturrrrday. It's satuuurday, saturrrday, gotta get down on saturrdaaay! xD 

I'M SO EXCITED CUZ IT'S THE WEEKEND, WEEKEND. 

PARTYIN PARTYIN YEAH! 

Oh lols. 

Anyways, Hope you guys like this chapter! It's leading up to the next chapter (well, duh) where I'll be adding in the filming scenes. 

 

LET ME SEE YOU LA LA LA LA

LOVE ME HEY YA YA YA YA

 

U HEEEEE U U HEEEEEEE ~ 

 

TOKYO SEOUL LONDON NEW YORK! 

KIMAMA SEKAI NI WO DRIVE TONIGHT

KUKACHI DE HIROU SURU NEW STYLE!

 

LOL, I have those two songs stuck in my head.. ><

Have you guys seen/heard SNSD's new japanese song BadGirl? 

When I saw the name of the song, I distracted and youtubed Beast and rewatched their MV .. ^^ But finally I went back and watched SNSD's MV. I think I prefer Mr. Taxi, though Bad Girl isn't that bad... 

RANDOMNESS. RAWR.

 

 

hanhernz [block]  on 8-13-2011 13:35:00 says: x
Don't worry, I'm the youngest as well. -sigh- sad life. XD
Eli is actually pretty romantic. ^^
I wonder how the filming is going to go.

What sad lives we lead... xD LOL. 
Yeah he is! I was surprised ^^ 
The next chapter is going to be about the filming, I think. Maybe. Most likely. Yeah it will, lol. Thanks for helping me decide!

leeminhyun13 [block]  on 8-13-2011 03:04:23 says: x
Ooooh ~ I guess they like each other rite?^^ 
This so DAEBAK^^

Eli likes her and she's starting to like him as well, except she's confused. She's all like "there's no way I'm liking him, right?" Basically she's in denial, LOL.

That reminds me of when I visited my brother in college ( I got to skip school ! :D ) and at night he plays League of Legends with his friends in his dorm. And one friend's mom called him and he began talking to her in Korean. He said something (IDK what) and this other friend who's korean jumped on the bed and said "Chincha? Daebak!" Since the area I live in has barely any Koreans living here, I rarely get to hear Korean being spoken in real life and when I heard the second guy say that, I was like "OMG I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU JUST SAID!" xD 

kamalu96744 [block]  on 8-13-2011 02:10:32 says: x
I like this chapter!! looks like Eli likes someone!! Cant wait for the next chapter!! Keep up the good work!!

Oh yeah, Eli's liking someone alright hahaha *winkwinknudgenudge*