After the filming...

Is this Love even possible?

 

*YOUR POV*

 

“For now,” Actor Chun Hojin said the final lines in today’s script and everyone froze for a moment.

 

“And CUT! That’s a wrap for today, everybody!” The director hurried off to talk to the cameramen about certain scenes while everyone instantly began packing up to head home.

 

“Thank you! You worked hard today,” I bowed as I passed by the other actors and staff.

 

“Hey!” Eli called after me and I turned around and stopped.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Good job. You did really well,” he smiled as he caught up with me. “I was wondering… since it’s past 8:00 and we haven’t had dinner yet…” His eyes watched his feet with incredible interest as they scuffed the ground.

 

“Is the famous Eli from U-KISS asking me on another date?” I teased. “First it’s to a movie on the plane and now it’s to dinner. Oh my, my.”

 

“I suppose you can put it that way,” he shrugged, his face slowly turning pink as he his puppy-pleading face.

 

“Don’t make that face.” I rolled my eyes.

 

My words only encouraged him to pout even more and nudge me the way a child would nudge his mother.

 

“Oh you… Fine. I’ll have dinner with you,” I laughed, giving in to his adorableness. Just as we started to walk away, the director happened to walk by and he stopped in front of me.

 

“Oh! Christina-ssi!”

 

“Anneonghaseyo, Director-nim,” I bowed.

 

“I just wanted to congratulate you on completing the first day of filming! You did such an amazing job that I can scarcely believe you when you say you’ve never acted in a movie before,” he praised me. His eyes flickered over to Eli. “And Eli-ssi! You did an outstanding job as well. I didn’t know you two were acquainted with each other?”

 

“Ne, we’re friends,” Eli smiled. “Kamsahamnida, Director. We wouldn’t be able to do such a good job if it wasn’t for you.”

 

“You’re a smooth talker,” the director chuckled as he patted Eli on the back and walked away when someone called his name. “See you guys tomorrow!”

 

“Ne!” I called after him, and then turned to face Eli with excitement as I squealed. ”He said I did amazing!”

 

“I said it first but you didn’t get this excited,” he frowned as he directed me toward his car.

 

“Well, he’s the director. There is a slight difference,” I stuck my tongue out as I slid into the now familiar car. “I’m tired though,” I yawned.

 

Eli glanced at me and returned his attention to the road. “You can sleep if you want,” he suggested.

 

I instantly complied with his offer and curled up on my side.

 

--

 

“What time is it?” I asked groggily as I woke up.

 

Why am I inside of a car?

Oh… wait. This is Eli’s car.

 

I turned to check the driver’s seat and was startled when I realized Eli was sleeping beside me.

 

It was dark outside already and we were parked outside my apartment.

 

“You could’ve woken me up,” I muttered. My eyes widened when I noticed Eli was slightly shivering and I looked down.

 

He had covered me with his jacket.

 

“Babo.” I the edge of the jacket and was reminded of when I woke up on the airplane.

 

My phone was blinking and I checked it.

 

“Five missed calls?” Crap.

 

They were all from my sister.

 

I listened to the voicemail that she left and let out a breath of relief when I received the news that she and Kame would be gone for the night due to an overnight schedule of hers.

 

“Eli,” I shook him gently. “Elison, wake up.”

 

He groaned and shifted to his side.

 

“Eli,” I whined, shaking him slightly harder. “Aish, chincha.”

 

I opened my door, grabbed my stuff, closed it gently, and walked over to Eli’s door. Opening it, I grabbed Eli’s hand and heaved him up. Making sure that I had his car keys, I locked the car and pulled Eli up through the apartment and shoved him onto my bed. Taking off his shoes, I threw the covers over him and padded into my sister’s room and fell asleep within moments.

 

--

 

I turned over on the bed and subconsciously dug deeper into the blankets. Something poked me, but I dismissed it without a single thought.

 

It poked me again.

 

I cracked open an eye and screamed when I saw Eli’s face peering closely at me. “AHEMGEE!”

 

His hair was tousled and his eyes were heavy with sleep. “Christina,” he mumbled, “why am I inside your apartment?”

 

My brain groaned as it tried to fall asleep again. “I dunno. Just sleep.”

 

He pushed me to the side and plopped into bed along side me. “Good night.”

 

“Good night,” my sleep muddled brain replied. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for a crappy chapter ><

I felt like I needed to update... but I'm kinda sick right now... forgive me *bow*!! 

 

LOL, so this chapter seriously had no point to it... 

 

Eli and Christina are sleeping in the same bed! D: 

I wonder how they'll react in the morning when their minds are working right again? xD 

 

I wonder how I'm going to make them react when my mind is working right again? D:

My mind is totally going "braaaains... braaaaaains... i'm a zombieee... braaaaains" ><

 

 

leeminhyun13 [block]  on 8-14-2011 23:32:39 says: x
Hahah. Same here. My family thinks I'm totally crazed abt korean. Oh well^^
btw, good chappie! Can't wait for more!^^

My brother was skyping with his friend as they played League of Legends and they were just chatting about what they've been doing recently. And his friend was like "Oh, I've started watching Iris" && I  was like "THAT'S A KOREAN DRAMA!" xD And I was right. My brother was like "Yeah.. I have no clue what you're talking about, but I guess my sister does."

AeriPark [block]  on 8-14-2011 23:16:50 says: x
I'm in love with this story. Period. Hahaha:) I usually don't read fanfics that don't have BEAST in it, but this is so good! Haha I'm juuust a little biased. xD I waiting for your update:D

Hehe thanks! When I first started this story, I was planning to put some Kikwang && Samantha scenes. (they're from my first fic.) So maybe later on there will be some Beastness going on? For once though, they're not a main. I figured readers would get tired of always reading about Kikwang, lol. KIKWANG <3 He's shown up somehow in all of my fics though, even the ones I haven't posted xD 

hanhernz [block]  on 8-14-2011 22:16:32 says: x
Woohyun reminds me of Woohyun from Infinite. XD
YES I WANT A HOT BODYGUARD LIKE ELI!! >///<

WOOHYUN (infinite) IS SOOOO Y. Him and L are my baises, lol ^^ 
I mean, seriously? Woohyun.. that name by itself is freaking y. And then the person... INESS OVERLOAD! xD

Raven_Night27 [block]  on 8-14-2011 20:42:20 says: x
Love it! keep up the great work! please update soon! :D

Thanks! (: