AMERICA!

Is this Love even possible?

 

After trading numbers with the cast members and saying heartfelt goodbyes to the many strong bonds created throughout the challenging day, I returned home exhausted. It was already 8:00 in the morning, which meant that I haven’t slept in over 24 hours.

 

Let me tell you something. I’m a girl who needs her sleep. I’m a girl who loves her sleep. I’m a girl who cherishes her sleep.

 

All 12 hours of it.

 

And when those 12 hours becomes a negative number, I’m not a happy person.

 

Quickly taking a shower, I plummeted onto my comfortable bed and was instantly captivated by the peaceful sensation of something I need, something I love, and something I cherish: Sleep.

 

It only lasted for 4 hours however, due to my manager who overscheduled my day. My next schedule was at 1:00.

 

Thankfully Eli and I were both on this variety show.

 

My alarm, my pesky and annoying alarm, jolted me back to reality for the second time, and the third time, and the fourth time before I remembered that I could silence the machine with a simple thwack to the very large button located at the top.

 

Yawning, I dragged my feet to the bathroom where I quickly prepared myself for yet another overnight stay- this time for 5 days straight- and threw clothes into my bag, hoping that they would somehow match. Remembering the packets of ramen Samantha had bought recently, I stuffed a few packages into the bag along with shoes, my pajamas, and other necessities.

 

I arrived at the meeting site at exactly 1:00. I was rarely early, though I always leave the house with that hope in mind. And I was rarely late.

 

Hey Cutie-Pie! ^^

Are you almost here?

I haven’t seen you all day and it’s driving me insane.

P.S. Can you give me a new nickname?

-Porkie.

 

The text brought a smile to my exhausted face and I instantly shot back a reply.

 

Hey Adorable Porky,

What should I call you?

Your fans call you Pigeon.

If you take the P I G from Pigeon + the Y from Porky,

You get Piggy.

Hm…

^^

I miss you too! & I’m EXHAUSTED. T_T

SEE YOU SOON! :D

-…CutiePie…

 

“Kamsahamnida,” I thanked my driver as I climbed out of the car, hurrying over to where Eli was standing by his lonesome self.

 

“It’s Miss Mysterious!” Eli spun around just before I reached him and I wrinkled my nose at his sixth sense.

 

“And it’s Porky.” I thankfully drank the coffee he held out to me. Today was definitely going to be a long day. “At least they postponed the drama filming for a while,” I noted.

 

“Instead of giving us a break, here we are, the ‘Nation’s Hottest Couple’, filming a variety show,” he snorted sarcastically.

 

“We’re not even a real couple,” I rolled my eyes. “Fans these days…”

 

“Hey, hey. We could be a couple,” he winked.

 

Oh you adorable dork. Before the conversation could continue, and before we could start spinning some ridiculous story off of how we were a “couple”, the main MC for the show came over and formally introduced himself to us.

 

“Anneonghaseyo,” he nodded his head, being how he was the sunbae, “I’m Boom.”

 

Oh. My. Gosh. I had to dig my fingernails into the palm of my hand to keep from fangirling. Boom was my all-time favorite Korean MC!

 

“Anneonghaseyo,” Eli and I bowed simultaneously, “I’m Eli- I’m Christina.”

 

“Your drama is very entertaining to watch,” he complimented.

 

At first I was always surprised when someone commented on the drama. Now however, it was always used as an introduction line- not that I minded.

 

“Thank you!” I smiled.

 

“I wonder what’ll happen to your characters now that they’re in America?”

 

“It’s a secret,” Eli winked.

 

The other casts and guests flooded the area, slightly late, and the show began rolling. When the television introductions ended, we were escorted into a meeting hall to discuss our event of the day.

 

Apparently this variety show, OTW (Out of This World), was a new one- we being the first set of episodes. It was kind of like Running Man but instead of Korean landmarks, we were going to be flying to landmarks in different countries.

 

This is going to interesting…

 

“The teams for this Week 1 are as following,” Boom announced, “Sandara and G.O.,” which led to snickers as the cast recalled MBLAQ’s Sesame Player where Thunder was asked if there was only Sandara and MBLAQ, which member he would prefer to be paired with his sister and his response was to give him punishment instead of an answer, “Key and Amber, Yoona and Taecyeon, Zico and Hyuna, and finally Eli and Christina.”

 

This show is very clever. For their first series of episodes, they’ve chosen couples that had rumors floating around them already, which will dramatically increase the viewers’ ratings. I nodded to myself as we arranged ourselves into our pairings.

 

“And this week our location is…” Boom paused for dramatic effect, “America!”

 

My home sweet home. 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Shortish chapter, I know.

But it's leading into the next few chapters! :D 

& I thought this would be a good place to cut it off for now (:

<3 Y'all.

I was lying in bed last night and FINALLY thought of a scenario for this story!

YAY!