The Brat shows her face.

Is this Love even possible?

Christina's POV

 

I didn't get to see Eli for a while due to our different schedules. I was back on RunningMan and another drama while he was making guest appearances on  different variety shows. Today, his show was full of female celebrities. I couldn't help but feel slightly jealous knowing my boyfriend was spending an entire day with other gorgeous girls, but what was I to do about it?

I felt better once I arrived at the RunningMan site. It was nice seeing the permanent cast again and the other guests totally made up for Eli's spending the day with other chicks. 

I got to finally meet Daehyun and Zelo from BAP! I've been such a fan of them since before their debut. They're so charismatic on stage and I loved watching their "TA-DAH! IT'S BAP!" show. 

And now two of them are standing five feet away from me! Good thing Eli isn't here.. or else.. I wouldn't be able to be such a fangirl right now. 

 

--

 

After filming, which ended after so many hours, I was not only closer to the cast, but also to Daehyun and Zelo. They're as cool on screen as they are off screen, which only made me an even bigger fan, we stood around chatting while waiting for our respective cars to pick us up. As the cars began to pile in, everyone stumbled toward home, exhausted from the long filming. 

Once my car pulled away from the curb, I squealed and showed my phone to my driver, who I've gotten close to during my stay in Korea. "Oppa! I have Daehyun and Zelo's numbers!" 

He spared my phone a glance and let out an amused hmph. "They're from that blonde boy group, right?" 

"They're not blonde anymore, but yes! That's them! I got to meet them today!" The fangirling that I held back during the filming was finally exploding. 

Driver Kim laughed and glanced at me through the review mirror. "You know that those boys are probably reacting the same way in their car right now about meeting you?" 

I paused for a moment. I never considered that before! 

"Do you really think they're excited about meeting me today?" I turned to my driver with wide eyes. 

"I'm sure. Anyone would be excited about meeting you. You're one of the most famous people in South Korea right now, and you don't even know it. More like, you don't accept that. I guess that's good. I'm glad I'm not driving around some conceited blockhead right now." 

I tilted my head and raised my eyebrows. That was a compliment.. I think?

 

--

 

It was 8:46 AM by the time I arrived home. When I checked my phone, a smile stretched across my face as I saw Eli's multiple texts. 

Hey Girlfriend!

Have fun at RM today!

Don't be too nice to the guy guests, okay?

I hope they're all girls.

That way I don't have to be jealous, hehe. 

 

Yaa, Yeobo!

Kekekekeke.

I just called you Yeobo.

Kekekeke.

You're still filming, right?

I miss you! The variety show I'm on is fun,

but I wish you were here!

 

They asked me for my ideal girl

but made me choose from a list of girls! 

They said I couldn't say you because I worked so closely with you =[

I ended up picking SNSD's Yoona.

Thankfully she was on the list, since she's so many guys' ideal type--

They hopefully won't make this into a big deal later on.

DON'T WORRY! YOU'RE MY IDEAL GIRL

AND MINE. 

MY GIRL, keke.

<3

 

LUNCH TIME! 

Yeobo, help me! 

Mina from Girls Day keeps latching onto my arm..

Even though I shrug her off.

It'll probably show on TV.

Don't get mad at me, Yeobo! T^T

 

Kevin helped me set her straight, keke ^^

YAY for good groupmates!

She's leaving me alone now.

He told her my ideal type of girl was the opposite of her.

And she left in a huff. 

 

Yeobo,

I'm done spamming you now, haha.

Hopefully they make you smile somewhat when you read them! :b

 

But when I saw his last text, my smile disappeared immediately. 

 

We have a problem. Mina stole my phone and read my texts..

She knows about us now.

 

I scrolled to the next text, this time from an unknown number.

 

Just because you acted in a drama with my oppa doesn't make you his. Back off, He's mine.

 

I didn't have to guess twice to know who sent this text. 

That girl has some guts to be able to say that to me. 

Does she not know who I am?

.. oh that's right.. To Korea I'm known as the girl from the drama and variety shows. 

They don't know about the Xina side of me. 

.. they have a lot coming for them.

 

I waited until 10, and then called Eli.

"Hello?" He groaned into the receiver. 

A smile formed on my lips when I heard his groggy voice. "Hey, yeobo," I teased. 

His voice instantly cleared up. "Christina? Hey! What's up? What time is it- 10?"

"I hear we have a little brat on our heels," I said cheerfully. 

"Yeah.. sorry. All of this right after your sister and Kikwang warned us to keep it on the down low." There was some static as I heard him yank a shirt on. Kevin's muffled voice came through the phone and faded out. Eli came back. "Are you busy? Can you meet up right now?"

"I have time today. When and where?" I held the phone between my ear and shoulder as I tried to write a note to my sister. 

"Right now? I want to see you~" he whined. 

"I'll meet you at the coffee shop we used to go to!" I laughed and said goodbye. 

My closet stood before me as I eyed the clothes, looking for the right outfit. "Oh whatever!" I threw my hands in the air and grabbed random clothes, not even pausing to see if they match before rushing out the door.

 

 

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Omg, what's this?

An update?

Why yes, yes it is. 

Thanks for waiting, everyone! 

Sorry I've been such a bad AFF writer =[ 

School's been screwing me over. 

But the second six weeks is ending,

so I have a little bit of time now!

This fic will be ending after this drama is over,

but I won't reveal how!

& sorry my writing is really rusty. I'm not used to creative writing anymore, even though that's my favorite! Man, what has AP English done to me..

Thank y'all so much for supporting and reading this fic! <3

It should be completed by Thanksgiving.