Everything revealed.

Is this Love even possible?

 

The vacation passed by too quickly for my liking. Eli and his group members left the day after they came, for their concert in LA that I attended with a VIP backstage pass. The paparazzi, of course, were ecstatic to see us together.

 

My personal vacation days also few by, and soon I was standing on my own stages, with my fans. I ended my American tours with a bang and began my Europe tour without a delay. It was amazing to see my concerts sold out, and to see my European fans cheering my name loudly with abandon. Three months later I was standing in familiar ground, in Taipei, Taiwan. It was my last concert.

 

And I was going to reveal my identity as both Xina and Christina. Fans flooded the city; all the hotels were booked full as they waited. Reporters had their cameras ready to shoot. Everyone was curious about who Xina really was.

 

Before the concert started, while I was pacing around backstage, I was more nervous than ever before. I was worried about what my fans would say, if they would be disappointed.

 

My crew cheered me on with a surprise party.

 

However, even that burst of reassurance faded as the clock ticked down to the big moment. My concert started and I appeared on stage as Xina, the masked girl.

 

When my last song ended, everyone was holding their breath.

 

I waved lightly at the crowd. “Hello, everyone!” After the crowd’s cheer died down, I paused and gathered my strength. “I know that everyone has been waiting for this night,” I chuckled as I saw fans nodding their heads. “Well, it’s finally here. I’m finally going to reveal my face for the first time. However-“ I had to wait for the crowd to calm down again. “However, before I take this mask off, I would like to say some things. First of all, I want to thank everyone for their huge support. I wouldn’t be here without you, and I’m forever grateful to you guys, my fans. The purpose of my mask, and my stage name, was that I wanted my fans to love me for my music and my dance, and not for my face. It’s been an amazing year with y’all, and you guys have brought me so far. I’m still a rookie, and I’m still learning, so please be merciful with me. So it’s true, my real name isn’t Xina. But this Xina you see standing before you right now, and the person you’ll see in a couple minutes, they’re both me. They’re both the real me. I promise that I have never been fake around you guys, and I hope that you’ll continue to love me for who I am and for what I bring to the table. And now… the moment you’ve waited for…”

 

I turned my back to the crowd and tugged my mask off. Taking a deep breath, I let it out slowly.

 

“My real name is Christina,” I announced confidently as I faced them again.

 

“Christina! Xina! Christina! Xina!” The crowd roared and I could feel the tears well up in my eyes at their immense support.

 

I sniffed. “I love y’all. WO AI NI MEN!”

 

From the far corner of the stadium I could hear a different chant starting. After straining my ears to hear, I laughed once I understood. They were chanting Eli’s name.

 

“Don’t y’all think we’re a cute couple?” I asked. They screamed in agreement. “Unfortunately I haven’t seen him in three months, but yes, we are still together. Thank you for supporting us!” I bowed in all directions with a huge smile on my face.

 

“And please continue to support us!” Eli’s voice appeared through the speakers and the crowd went crazy. I whirled around to see him visualize from backstage. I blinked. And blinked.

 

“When did you get here?” I questioned, stammering out of surprise.

 

“I wanted to surprise you,” he replied cheerfully as he threw an arm around me. “Hello, Xina’s fans! I’m Eli, her boyfriend. It’s nice to meet y’all! Please show us a lot of love!”

 

I looked up at him as he talked to my fans. My heart tingled as I watched him interact with them, happiness replacing all former fears.

 

Suddenly the crowd went wild again, and this time I watched as my sister, Samantha, and her boyfriend, Kikwang, appeared.

 

“We’re one big happy family,” Samantha laughed. “Hello everyone! I’m XXSIlver, and-“

 

“I’m Kikwang from BEAST! Anneonghaseyo!” He bowed.

 

“What are y’all doing here?” I couldn’t believe my eyes. Samantha winked at me.

 

“Kikwang and I are also here to surprise the lovely Christina. I have another one of her secretes to reveal to y’all-“ the crowd cut her off with a deafening scream. “I’m her biological older sister!”

 

All my secrets were out. It felt good.

 

The fans supported everything I revealed, and at this moment, I had most of my closest people surrounding me- my fans, Eli, Samantha, my staff, my crew. I don’t think I could’ve been happier.

 

Eli wrapped an arm around me and gave me a supportive squeeze. I leaned my head against his shoulder as the crowd chanted my stage name and my real name, and the sound echoed off the walls of the stadium.

 

Hello there, reader. Allow me to introduce myself again. I am Christina, the beloved sister of Samantha, the adorable girlfriend of Eli, and the famous singer Xina. This past year was a crazy journey for me, and finally life is calming down again.

 

It was the end of a beginning, but the start of another journey in life. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: The story is almost done! One more chapter to go! <3