ELI & CHRISTNA :: OTW FILMING; HUNGER GAMES.

Is this Love even possible?

YOUR (CHRISTINA) POV

 

"The right side of the map is going to be shut down in about ten minutes," Eli whispered. "We got two bags from that location. Do you think there's going to be another one?"

 

We were huddled together in the dark behind a random restaurant, discussing our plan of action. 

 

"There could be; we never know. Want to check it out again?" The moment those words crossed my lips, Eli took off running with me following close behind.

 

Just as we entered the Space Mountain, voices reached our ears. Flattening ourselves to the side of the door, we waited for the owners of the voices to appear. Yoona and Taecyeon. 

 

The SPARTA has appeared. 

 

"We can try getting them out, but," Eli said softly. 

 

"But the other group will know that we're here," I finished his sentence. "We need four groups to be present. That way, we can remain undetected, the second group will still think that they were the first here, and they will blame the other two groups for trying to take each other out." 

 

"We make a good team," Eli grinned, his teeth flashing in the darkness. 

 

We watched as Yoona and Taecyeon entered into the Monorail location. Letting out our breaths, Eli and I continued with exploring the interior of the Space Mountain. I eyed the time. "We have four minutes left before we need to be completely out of this place." 

 

Eli nodded. 

 

Three minutes left. We still haven't found anything. 

 

Two minutes left. I headed for the entrance; my feet treaded over the floor carefully. 

 

"Got it," I heard Eli shout quietly. "Time to run!" 

 

Once we made sure the coast was clear, we headed north and took a break at the Alice in Wonderland attraction. Breathing hard, Eli held up a card. "Burn medicine?" 

 

Puzzled, I took the card from him. Indeed, it had "burn medicine" written at the top. "Ah." 

 

"Is it from the book?" Eli questioned. 

 

Nodding, I turned the card over. Nothing. "The main girl, Katniss, got burned from fire. The fire had been set to chase her closer toward the others. She received burn medicine for her wound." 

 

Eli was quick with his mind. "OTW is going to have fire as one of 'chasers' in here, or something, and I'm guessing that it'll 'wound' a couple, and we have the card that gets rid of the 'wound.'" 

 

"Bells." 

 

"Bells?" He asked, with his eyebrows raised. 

 

"Since it's the same producer and staff as Running Man, where are the bells?" 

 

"Ah. You're probably right. The couple who gets caught in a section that's being cut off receives bells, but with the card that we have, they can get rid of the bells." Eli patted my head. "Good thinking there." 

 

But I had a worry that I kept to myself: what about the "wolves" at the end of the book? Surely OTW isn't going to use that reference... right?

 

"When there are only two couples left, we need to get on a boat." I stared at the map. There were a few attractions with boats. Which one would be usable?

 

"What?"

 

"At the end of the book, the kids who died kinda became these wolf things and they killed one of the three people alive," I answered. "I think OTW is going to have the couples who are out, come back as zombies or something and get us out." 

 

Eli made a face and stuck his tongue out. "That's... gross." 

 

"Yeah."

 

Sirens sounded, indicating another pair was entering. A split second later, a different siren blared through the air, accompanied by red lights. "THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE MAP HAS BEEN CUT OFF. I REPEAT, THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE MAP HAS BEEN CUT OFF. DO NOT ENTER." 

 

"That makes four couples and three sections of the map," Eli grinned. "Let's go!" 

 

"I wonder if anyone was caught?" 

 

"I guess we'll find out if we hear bells," he shrugged. 

 

Bells, the group that was on fire. 

 

 

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Another update! 

I'm trying to finish this Hunger Games section of the story while I still remember the storyline I thought of, haha.

.. actually, I don't really have a storyline. It kinda just comes to me as I type.. but since I'm in the mood to think, I'm going to try and get as many chapters in as I can.

Oh, and I decided to go with the larger spacing. I think it makes it easier to read.  LOL, I feel old when I say that..