I love you.

Is this Love even possible?

 

Cameras flashed.

 

Eli held my hand, reassuring me, as we faced the cameras for our first interview after the public found out about our relationship.

 

“We started dating about three months ago,” Eli announced. “I met Christina for the first time on a plane ride from America to South Korea. She happened to be my seat partner and she had just purchased a UKISS cd in the airport.” He smiled softly at me. “It was definitely fate that I met this gorgeous girl. After the plane ride, fate intervened again as Christina was casted for the main female role in Danger while I was the main male role. I hope that our fans will support our relationship.”

 

“Many fans were already supporting the two of you before you guys even went public! After Danger, you two were the most shipped couple of the year,” the interviewer nodded his head. “I’m sure your fans are pleased that their favorite couple is official now.”

 

The interview ended after some more questions and Eli and I left the studio hand in hand. It was nice being able to be relaxed with him in public. It was really nice.

 

Reporters swarmed us as we walked toward Eli’s car.

 

Our companies had called us in yesterday and revealed that they were hoping to put us into our own dual group, much like Troublemaker, just less y and more hip hop. Eli and I had readily agreed.

 

In three days, I would be returning to America.

 

It would be Eli and I’s first separation.

 

But I’m not worried.

 

The public’s response to our relationship had been mostly positive so far, and Eli and I were to promote our duet after my American and European activities ended.

 

One day I’ll reveal that Christina, Xina, and I were all the same person.

 

Right now I’ll just stick with Christina and Eli, the crowned couple of the year.

 

One step at a time.

 

Meanwhile, Eli and I were headed on our date. He was taking me to our favorite restaurant, and he had a surprise for me.

 

“We’re here!” Eli turned the car engine off and opened my door for me.

 

After we had been seated and ordered our meal, Eli leaned forward on his elbows.

 

“Christina, these past few months, after knowing you, have been amazing. You’re leaving in a few days, and I won’t be able to see your for a few months and I won’t be able to hug you or kiss you or cuddle, so I decided to buy you this.” He pulled out a small velvet box from his pockets. “Please accept this ring. It’s a couple ring. It’s my promise to you that I’ll love you even while we’re apart, a promise to continue pursuing our relationship, a promise to be the best boyfriend in the whole world. So, ma’am, if you’ll be as kind as to hold out your hand, I’ll be glad to slip this ring onto your finger.”

 

I gasped.

 

I was touched. I could feel a strange emotion bubbling up inside me as I stared at my boyfriend.

 

“Eli… you…”

 

“Your hand, please.”

 

I held out my hand and watched as my boyfriend slipped the promise ring onto my finger. I bit my lip as I felt tears well up.

 

“Are you crying?” Eli gaped.

 

“This is so touching!” I wailed as the tears spilled over. “Your little speech was so lovely! And this ring is gorgeous!”

 

I sniffed.

 

“I love you,” I said softly.

 

“I love you too,” He responded gently, his eyes shining with emotion.

 

We were going to last. I knew it. I could feel it. There was no other man who could be as precious to me as Eli was.

 

“I love you,” I repeated again, even softer,  “Eli.  My Eli.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Double update! 

The story is drawing to an end.

A huge thank you to all my patient readers! I know it must've been painful for y'all... my slow updates and all. Thank you so much for the continued support <3

It really means a lot to me.

 

Oh, and how many of y'all have instagram?