Waiting for the next plane is OH SO BORING.

Is this Love even possible?

 

CHRISTINA’s POV

 

“Calling all First Class passengers, you may now board the plane,” the flight attendant announced into the microphone.

Rising to my feet, I rubbed the sore muscles in my thigh as I lugged my bag onto my shoulder and headed for the gate. I had arrived at California five hours ago and all I did was sit here, in the waiting area, doing nothing, absolutely nothing, as I waited for my connecting flight to Seoul, Korea. Oh, I had taken a stroll through the airport, but there was nothing exciting about it. Surprisingly though, I had found a Korean section at the music store and I bought a U-Kiss CD, since my sister Samantha has been urging me to listen to them, as well as MBLAQ’s new CD. Thinking back, I’m not as surprised anymore that there was a kpop section. I mean, after all, I am in Los Angeles, the hometown of all the Asians. Rummaging around the overly priced stores, I purchased some snacks for the long trip. And now I’m finally boarding the plane.

Thanking the flight attendants that checked my passport and ticket, I calmly made my way to Seat 12, one of the window seats on the second row. Carefully stowing my bag in the space at my feet, I relaxed and made myself at home.

“First Class is nice,” I murmured as I explored the area around me. The seat had the capacity of becoming a flat bed, not to mention how much foot room I had. Above me were two areas to place items, there was a reading light with different levels of light, and several outlets to charge your phone with or plug your laptop into. The TV was amazing; it was stored in an armrest and when wanted, you could just pull it out and adjust it to the level you wanted. Free headphones were provided, as well as a hygiene package complete with socks. There was a bag with new sandals, although cheap, for you to wear around the cabin and a clean blanket for whenever it got cold. We hadn’t even taken off yet and I already love it, and I haven’t even mentioned how comfortable the cushion was!

I settled down cozily, waiting for my seat partner to show up and for the safety video to show.

I waved at a flight attendant who instantly moved to my side. “Excuse me sir, how much longer until take-off?”

He smiled at me. “We’re just now calling Seats 109 ma’am. It’ll be a long while until we leave.”

“Thank you.”

The man nodded, smiled again, and went his way.

Hmm… what can I do now? Since they board the plane backwards, there are still over a hundred seats to be filled. I definitely have plenty of time on my hands. I pulled out my iPod, hit shuffle, and closed my eyes, letting the music wash over me.

“Excuse me,” a voice interrupted my meditation. I opened my eyes and took out my earphones to see an extremely handsome man standing near the seat next to me.

“Yes…?” Please let him be my seat partner, please let him be my seat partner…

He extended his hand toward me. “Nice to meet you, I’m your seat partner.” Yes! He’s my seat partner. And he even introduces himself like that…

So my seat partner is the mysterious type with no name, huh?

I gladly shook his hand. “Nice to meet you,” I smiled. He made himself comfortable in his seat and I paused. Making sure he wasn’t going to start a conversation, I plugged my music back in and leaned against the seat.

“Oh that’s right…” I sat back up. My partner couldn’t help but watch me curiously as I dug through my bag. “Here it is!” I triumphantly drew out the U-Kiss CD.

“You’re a KISSME?” He asked.

I plucked the earphones out of my ears. ”Excuse me?” I wasn’t sure if I had heard him right. Did he just ask me to… kiss him?

“That’s their fan club name. Kiss Me. Their fans are called KISSMEs,” he chuckled, his adorable smile melting my heart.

Christina. Get a hold of yourself girl. You can’t go falling for every handsome guy out there with a killer smile. I mentally shook my head.

“No, I’m not a KISSME. I haven’t heard their songs yet,” I explained honestly.

“Ah, so that’s why you didn’t recog- Well, you should listen to them soon. They’re really amazing singers.” He smirked as he raked his hands through his short and spiky black hair.

“Humph. We’ll see about that.” I tore the plastic off the CD and opened it, placing it into my laptop. I connected my earphones to the laptop and listened to their songs. I have to admit, they were pretty good. “Alright, they’re…” I paused, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of being correct.

He watched me, expecting praise.

“Decent,” I teased. His deep brown eyes stared at me in disbelief. “Alright, alright, they’re hecka good,” I rolled my eyes.

He grinned and waited for me to say something else. When I didn’t, he gave me a puzzled look and shrugged, returning his attention to his own music player. I leaned over and peeked at the screen.

“You like XXSilver?” I asked.

He looked up, startled. His face was inches away from mine and I instantly backed away. “Sorry about that,” I muttered sheepishly, rubbing the back of my head. “I’m the curious type…” I shrugged, feeling absolutely embarrassed, knowing I had made a complete fool out of myself.

“It’s okay. And yes, I am a huge fan of XXSilver. She’s gifted in so many ways. Her brain is full of like, six languages, her beauty is like a goddess, her voice is like an angel, and her dance is like a flowing river… Too bad Kikwang met her first.”

I stifled a laugh. “Interesting. You're really interesting.”

“What?” He pouted.

“Your way of describing her was… kinda creeperish, you know?”

“Was not!”

“Uh, reality check dude. Yeah it was.”

“Whatever. No it wasn’t.”

“Dude. Yeah, it was.” I can’t believe I’m having this conversation with someone I just met… I mean, seriously? We’re arguing about him being creeperish. This is something I only do with people I’m close with.

“Merong,” he stuck his tongue out at me, making me laugh.

I guess he wasn’t being that creepy. And I guess I thought it was creepy because he was describing my sister. That’s right. XXSilver, or Samantha as I usually call her by her real name, is my one and only sister, who I love to death.

“You look kind of like XXSilver,” he pondered thoughtfully.

“You better not describe me the way you described her,” I faked horror.

Well of course I look like her. She’s my sister. I’m her sister. And I’m currently on my way to visit her.