Seho

Stalkers, Fanboys and Romantics

Sehun makes it his business to ignore Baekhyun's grumblings about Kyungsoo and his aching back in tow.

What he does not ignore however is any undeserving, completely inappropriate and just plain wrong! allegations of misconduct and meanness made against his Suho hyung.

Baekhyun really needs to shut up.

Why is it Suho's fault that the hobit didn't like him? Maybe Kyungsoo would like Baekhyun's sorry if he didn't call the little dude a "hobit" all the time. Like really? How stupid could one person be? It was like all Baekhyun's game disappeared the second he was in a hundred meter radius of his precious Kyungsoo.

It is downright embarrassing to be his friend when he moons after Kyungsoo so blatantly only be ignored, Sehun trying to snap his jaw in place as Baekhyun stares at Kyungsoo's , Sehun shaking his head in shame, sorry to see his friend so disgraced.

He may have left his sorry long ago……..okay…maybe not. He was still friends with Chanyeol and Kai after all and they were a million times more stupid than Baekhyun, so maybe he just had bad taste in friends.

The only good thing that comes from Baekhyun's embarrassing stalking [which Baekhyun firmly denies!] is that Baekhyun always seems to know where Suho is, since Kyungsoo is always with Suho anyway. Sehun couldn't care less about Kyungsoo.

Suho on the other hand.

He definitely cared.

****

He didn't know when it started.

He was just grateful he wasn't as embarrassing as Baekhyun. He stared just as much, but at least he didn't drool at the sight at him……or at least he didn't drool in public.

Suho was the student body president and currently in his senior year, never having had the need to pay Sehun, a measly sophomore, any attention at all, yet the older man would spare him a smile every time they crossed paths, which happened rather frequently, by fate or design.

[It had nothing to do with the fact that he would sometimes casually join Baekhyun in "looking for Kyungsoo" aka stalking the leader of the jitsuji team, in the guise of keeping Baekhyun out of trouble, just so he could stare at the perfection that was "Kim Joonmyeon"]

Sehun's little heart ached that the sight of the man, a prince amongst paupers really.

He  just had to glance across at Chanyeol  stupidly stuffing his face with a hotdog, chewing like a cave man and giving Sehun a look at the digestive process that he never wanted to see ,  to confirm this fact.

Twisting his head to see Baekhyun wiping the drool from his lips, the remnants of Kyungsoo walking by, Sehun huffing at the sight of them, preparing himself to survive his brush with the only true perfection possible, "Suho".

The man was their "guardian" after all.

If Kyungsoo was there, then Suho would be there sometime after, the love of Baekhyun's life apparently always close to the beat of Sehun's heart, or whatever latest cheesy expression Baekhyun had used to describe Kyungsoo that Sehun thought fit Suho so much better.

The older man like a piece of art, eternal and beautiful, shifting about the masses with an air of refinement, grace and beauty, but for the kind smile at shone at Sehun [ or as Chanyeol liked to point out : everyone, not just Sehun, when he was not gobbling food as he were starved, much to Sehun's annoyance].

 In short the man was perfection and Baekhyun better shut up about him before Sehun had to release that vid of him professing love to Kyungsoo without his pants on.

Sehun wasn't exactly a good friend, but he sure as hell would be an amazing boyfriend to Suho, if he was ever that lucky.

****

It was with that in mind that Sehun volunteers to accompany Baekhyun in his latest stalking exercise, the older man insisting that he was just going to say hello to Kyungsoo after school, casually informing that he had it on good authority that Kyungsoo would be in the library that evening, completely ignoring the looks of suspicion Chanyeol threw him, Sehun point blank asking how he knew that, Baekhyun just grinning manically.

Sehun figures he should be saved from himself.

That is the story he was sticking to if anyone asked why he tagged along, and would firmly deny that he only decided to join Baekhyun and provide "emotional support" because he thought there was a high probably of Suho being there as well and he really could spend an hour after school staring at the perfection of Suho, amplified by his natural habitat.

If he was lucky Suho would wear his glasses.

 Those  were even ier and for a teenage boy with as much hormones as he did, that was both a blessing and a curse, but he would gladly be cursed to keep Suho in his heart and mind, sighing dreamily, making Baekhyun elbow him on the side.

Sehun was completely ready to punch him in the stomach when he realized that Baekhyun was just pointing out  D.O standing a little way from them, Sehun's cold ice face twisting immediately into a broad smile,  glancing around trying to find Suho as Baekhyun scoffed beside him.

"And you laugh at me" Baekhyun rolled his eyes, forgetting all about Sehun when his gaze finally lands on Kyungsoo, snaking away from any comment that Sehun was sure to make, eagerly stalking the small man.

Sehun rolls his eyes at the pitiful person that Baekhyun was, Kyungsoo glaring at him the second he spots him, Sehun not particularly interested in them, instead determined to find Suho.

Certainly he was a better use of Sehun's time then babysitting Baekhyun.

Sehun would say he had unquestionable skill when it came to locating Suho, immediately spotting the older man sitting at a table carding his fingers through an annoyingly large faded book, Sehun's breath caught in his throat, making an embarrassing sound that has him darting into the Western Fiction aisle ducking for cover when Suho lifts his head and glances around, Sehun's back pressed against the dusty bookcase, holding his breath.

This "not stalking" thing was hard.

It is only after a minute of deep breathing and biting back the childish fluttery giggles that he deemed himself ready to look at Suho again, ready to stare at the perfect way his long fingers card their way through the old pages, lips pursed ily, eyes concentrating on the annoyingly big words he was probably reading, Sehun's cheeks heating up at the thought of him, a lopsided grin taking shape, twisting his head around the stack to gaze at the adorably shorter man, only for his face to drop comically.

Where the hell did he go?

Sehun twisting outwards a little, looking around for the elusive man, lips twisted in annoyance.

Where was he?

His question was answered however when a hand touched his shoulder, Sehun turning around in a huff to tell whoever the hell was disturbing his Suho stalking to piss off, only to find his jaw hitting the floor and eyes bulging, Suho smiling at him within arms' reach, Sehun feeling a little faint suddenly.

"Hyu..Hyung…no..sunbae…Suho sunbae" Sehun sputters embarrassingly, cheeks blistering red, eyes darting about, unable to believe that he was standing before Suho, warm wonderful Suho.

"Hello Sehunnie" Suho smiles brightly and Sehun thinks he may have lost his sight.

It was so worth it though.

……..Wait….how did he know his name?

He wants to ask but is pre-empted when Suho speaks again, his voice low and gorgeous and Sehun feels blood rushing through his body, at the sound of it alone.

"What're you doing here?" Suho asks casually, fingers running along the spines of the book as he glances up at Sehun with hooded eyes, Sehun's breath twisting in his throat.

"I like…well…I like to read?" Sehun says dumbly.

He knows it's dumb. He can kick himself in the head when the words leave his mouth but he figures it's better than staying mute and staring at Suho's lips move creepily, grabbing the first book he can reach to add to the effect.

"Oh really? Didn't know you liked-" Suho tilts his head,  [so handsome!] to read the title "Pride and Prejudice in English" Suho concludes with a laugh as Sehun blushes burgundy, looking entirely embarrassed , making Suho smile even wider.

Why was he doing that? Didn't he know he made Sehun's knees weak?

"Uhm…yeah" Sehun says, figuring it was better to admit to being a weirdo than it was to stalking.

Some people didn't like that kinda thing contrary to what Baekhyun says.

Suho laughs prettily, eyes crinkling and Sehun has to hold on to the shelf to keep from swooning. He can't last much longer, but oh, he wants to.

"Hyung…sorry…Sunbae-" Sehun begins with a stutter again, trying to ask him how he knows his name, hoping to god that he wasn't blushing as brightly as he thought he was, looking at the aisles and not Suho since he was pretty sure he couldn't look at him and speak.

"Hyung is fine" Suho hums and Sehun thinks Suho may have a halo above his head and god! This is amazing.

"Hyung" Sehun says just to try it all and then proceeds to giggle, completely mortified instantly, slapping a hand over his mouth and wishing for the earth to swallow him.

"You're cute" Suho coos and Sehun is not sure if he wants to die from embarrassment or if he has already died and is in his in version of heaven.

"Hyung..how-" Sehun tries to speak again, abashed and surrounded by shyness, Suho looking at him and drawing in closer with his aura of perfection, until a loud crash caught both their attention.

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT YOU " Kyungsoo yells at Baekhyun who is laying on the floor, catching the entire library's attention, kicking Baekhyun's side as he glares down at him, then turning on his heel and stomping off.

"I think your friend needs your help" Suho says conversationally, tainted with amusement as he pushes past Sehun to go after the fuming Kyungsoo.

Sehun hates Byun Baekhyun. He really does.

He tells him so repeatedly as he kicks his side whilst Baekhyun is sprawled on the floor, muttering to himself about red cheeks and flaming eyes and cute butts and aching backs.

A/N: I actually ship this one, hence the word vomit...lol