Minseok

Stalkers, Fanboys and Romantics

Minseok

"I go away for two week and you jackasses destroy the world?" Minseok sighs as he nibbles on the custard filled tart that he had snuck into the school, shaking his head as the stories are being told.

"Not the world.  Just Baekhyun hyung. I think that last flip nearly broke his back" Sehun snickers meanly, feeling rather happy today, now that Suho is not sitting with Kyungsoo, instead he is with that over enthusiastic guy from the soccer team that looks like a frog.

He is touchy as hell, but Sehun has it on good authority that he is straight as a rod [though that isn't that comforting, since most people were, but still had Suho induces doubts, Sehun as well], and had a rather pretty girlfriend in Sehun's year.

He finds that it is much easier to be a nice, dreadfully snarky human being when he is not worried about someone closing in on his Suho hyung, ensuring to glare at the girls and that weird guy that hover the table over, all staring at Suho with stars on their eyes, reminding himself to ensure they all knew soon that Suho belonged to him.

Though he would do that when Suho left.

 He didn't think he could be within ten feet of him without feeling weak in the knees, staring dreamily at the older man talking animatedly with his friend.

Why was he so perfect?

"And what the hell is wrong with you too?" Minseok enquires, forgetting his bread as he turns a concerned gaze over to Sehun, who seemed to be daydreaming, a weird almost frightful smile on his face.

"Suho hyung spoke to him on Monday" Chanyeol informs, busy eating the bread that Minseok had abandoned, casually helping their eldest hyung fill in the pieces.

"And he lived?" Minseok asks with bulging eyes, looking over to the forlorn Sehun with new wonder, almost as if it were mystic.

His maknae was in love with the student council president since forever. If someone even so much as said Suho's name he would blush.

 How did he survived an actual conversation?

"If you call staring into space and muttering fruity nonsense about sparkly eyes and halos living" Chanyeol snorts, spitting pieces of his stolen bread into the air as he attempts a snicker, Minseok giving him a disgusted look as he wipes the crumbs off, trying not to screech at the overgrown monkey.

Jongin however pats his back gently, reaching over to hand him his bottle of water, pushing a napkin at Minseok, Sehun by then dragged from his reverie to wipe saliva covered pieces of bread from his shirt sleeves.

"You are so fu-freaking disgusting" Sehun amends swiftly when he catches the look that Minseok shoots at him, their hyung not tolerant of inappropriate behaviour, Sehun glaring at Chanyeol for his dirty habits.

"What?" Chanyeol asks, once again spits up mouthfuls of filth, Sehun looking ready to reach over and strangle him.

"Don't talk with your mouth full hyung" Jongin tries the more diplomatic approach, patting Chanyeol on the back, smile warm, Chanyeol nodding at him, making a show of chewing slowly, smiling at Jongin, who was the only one not disgusted.

Minseok busy messaging his aching forehead.

Two freaking weeks.

He was only went home to see his family for two weeks and the idiots wrecked havoc. He really ought to have known.

Sigh.

"Do I even want to know why Baekhyun nearly broke his back?" Minseok questions, not sure if he actually wants the answer, but he figures it was a good hyung thing to do, sure it was washed in idiocy or something.

"He grabbed the hobit's or something equally daft. Don't see why he chases after that pint sized freak so much, but not everyone can have amazing taste like me" Jongdae supplies as he sits next to Minseok, throwing his arm around the older man who was gone for a little while.

"Get off me you clingy bastard. Don't you get enough from your boyfriend? " Minseok grumbles, really not interested in holding excessive weight, leaning back away from Jongdae with a disgusted expression, trying to evade mocking kissy faces from Jongdae.

"You know I like variety hyung" Jongdae teases, positive the only variety he likes is when Yixing and him try new positions, though at the rate they were going that would be impossible soon, pushing the thought away as he tries to molest Minseok.

Now Minseok was no prude, but he had a really low tolerance for Jongdae's excessive flirting, which made Jongdae do it even more, enjoying the way Minseok would try to displace him, not even minding the hand to his face, Minseok kicking him on the shins.

"Stop molesting Minseok hyung" Sehun instructs, grabbing Jongdae away.

"Thank you Sehunnie" Minseok smiles at the maknae.

"When you grab him you block my view of Suho hyung" Sehun continues his complaints, darting his head around the two to see Suho, keeping a good eye on frog face.

Straight or not, bastard was clingy as .

Minseok glares at Sehun, who doesn't care, Chanyeol laughing at Minseok's expression, which thankfully does send that much spewing in every direction, though he does sound like a seal and seems likely to choke if Jongin had not knocked his back hard.

"Seriously get the off me" Minseok hisses, Jongdae currently feeling up his chest, looking at him with amused eyes, lips spread into a smile.

He was brat but he was genuinely fond of Minseok. Those two weeks felt like a lifetime without their eldest hyung.

"Language hyung" Jongin teases from his calm position next to Chanyeol, lips twisted prettily, annoying the hell out of Minseok.

"Shut up you" Minseok grumbles, suddenly wondering why he even bothered to come back to school and actually spend time with these losers.

He had the worst taste in friends really.

Which reminded him.

"Where's Luhan?" Minseok questions, giving up on getting Jongdae of him.

 If he doesn't react, then Jongdae would get bored and move.

"Unhand him this instant!" Luhan screeches as he approaches, looking slightly livid, hard to do with his fairy face but somehow he managed, interrupting all possible conversations, dragging Jongdae away from Minseok.

The older man only releases one breath before he has an armful of Luhan, who somehow or the other seemed to have ended up on his lap, Jongdae pouting at the side now.

"Boazi! I missed you" Luhan coos, leaning in to press a kiss to Minseok's nose, which makes him blush.

No matter how often Luhan displays his excessive affection for him in the most graphic ways, Minseok is still a little affected, smiling at the cute man sitting on his lap, currently hugging him close, insisting that he missed him the most.

"Minseok hyung is so biased" Jongdae grumbles at the side, not liking the fact that he was displaced.

Minseok played favourites and he hated it!

Chanyeol however is much too accustomed to the insanity of his friends to care that Luhan was defiling Minseok's reputation as an upstanding student, attracting half the cafeteria with his over the top affection, most people shocked to see him that affectionate.

He is instead taken with the man standing a few feet away awkwardly.

"Hey Kris hyung" Chanyeol greets cheerfully, happy that he had a real excuse to call Kris "hyung" now and no longer sunbae, Sehun and Kai turning towards Kris at the greeting.

The captain of the basketball team, tall form, straight legs and an impeccable uniform is standing at the head of their table, looking dead awkward, jaw set in a thin line, looking at the Luhan, positively stone like, except for his narrowed eyes, startled a little by Chanyeol's greeting.

The words causing him to smile a little uncomfortably, shifting his weight from one foot to another, seemingly surprised by the acknowledgement.

"Don't talk to him! Didn't I tell you freaks that you all are not allowed to talk to him?" Luhan intercepts before Kris can answer, forgetting Minseok temporarily to twist around and glare at Chanyeol for breaking the rules.

He had warned them all. They were NEVER allowed to speak to his boyfriend. EVER.

"Hello" Kris responds however, ignoring Luhan's outrage.

What the hell?

Was he some sort of villain? Why was no one allowed to speak to him? Admittedly, since he had been forced to dash through the school with Luhan, he had not come into contact with Luhan's friends very much, Luhan still preferring to meet with him privately, though they were a lot more open about the fact that they were meeting.

It was hard not to really, when Jongdae had gotten on the loudspeaker somehow and told the entire school that Luhan makes disgustingly love sick eyes at Kris and could be seen actually cuddling with him at the back of the field for anyone interested in watching a love sick fool in its natural habitat.

Kris was a little startled. Luhan was livid.

The end result being that Luhan couldn't really insist that they sneak around anymore, since even the principal knew of their "disgustingly romantic" relationship and they now had a shipping fanclub and there was once a group of "Krishan" shippers who threw rice at them, insisting that it would bring them luck in their new life together.

It was all a little weird.

Jongdae was a pain in the , something that Kris had known since Yixing had told him that he was dating the apparent nymph, but Kris sorta liked him. He did assist in ending the "Inconspicuous  Era" that he and Luhan had.

This he kept to himself though, Luhan grumbling about murdering little "ChenChen" since then.

"Don't speak to them Love" Luhan cajoles, a lot nicer than he was to Chanyeol, unwilling to yell at Kris, even though he had told the idiot that he was NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK TO THE MONSTERS EVER.

"Hey!" Chanyeol protests, not wanting to kept away from speaking to his teammate.

Kris was nice on the basketball team, but he wasn't particularly friendly. Chanyeol was sorta looking forward to spending more time with him now that he was dating Luhan, but the older man was making a big deal about it.

Really? Were they that bad?

No way. Jongin was an angel. Luhan was lucky that they even spoke to a devil like him.

Chanyeol sulks as Kris looks even more unsure of himself.

"Maybe I should go" Kris mumbles, the awkwardness eating at him, feeling self conscious, especially with the weird stone like face of Sehun staring at him, either mocking him or uncaring, either way that kid made him uncomfortable.

Luhan on Minseok's lap just made him mad.

It's only then that Luhan realises how awkward things must be for Kris, wanting to kick himself for dragging Kris into that mess.

He was the one that insisted that they go to the cafeteria after he realized that Minseok would be back today around that time and had all but left him hanging. He and Kris had not discussed the particulars of Luhan's insanity, but the man with sparkly eyes figured he should  at least give Kris some time to adjust.

Though Luhan wouldn't mind if he took a while, his awkward stance so freaking cute!

"Don't go hyung!" Chanyeol is the one that incepts Kris, making grabby hands at him, whining a little. He really wanted to talk to Kris about ..well…everything.

"What did I tell you about talking to him?" Luhan snaps, smacking Chanyeol's hand away, glaring at Chanyeol possessively.

"Why can't I talk to him? I want to!" Chanyeol grumbles, making faces at Luhan, who is still perched on Minseok's  lap, the eldest man amongst them trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

"Did I miss something? Kris?" Minseok questions, looking around, but really just looking at Luhan's arm, unable to see past him, turning his head painfully to talk to the awkward Kris, who still seemed ready to bolt.

"Luhan hyung is a love sick freak that makes goggly eyes at Kris sunbae" Sehun summarized for Minseok with disinterest, still busy watching Suho and frog face.

"I knew that part" Minseok dismisses, shaking his head at the blush on Kris's face, the younger man seemingly flattered and mortified at the same time.

Minseok spent almost all day with Luhan. There was no way Luhan could keep that kind of secret from him. Minseok knew about it from the day Luhan had his first romantic encounter with Kris and he even knew that Luhan had been crushing since freshman year.

He was just waiting for him to get caught really.

"You knew?" Luhan questioned with huge eyes, rocking back to look at Minseok with betrayal.

Really? He was the one that tried to deceive his best friend. Luhan was shameless.

"Of course I did" Minseok informs as he gently pushes Luhan off his lap, finally having a chance to look at Kris.

 Minseok instantly figuring out why Kris was so uncomfortable, other than the fact that that Jongdae was ting Yixing at their table, a grossly erted look on his face and Jongin looked as if he was dead as he slept on the table, Chanyeol was nearly a puppy begging for attention from Kris.

Minseok knew Kris to be a tolerant man, but Luhan was an idiot.

"I was just waiting for the others to find out" Minseok laughs as Luhan glares at him, now occupying the seat beside him, Kris releasing a breath before he caught himself, still seemingly deciding if he should leave or stick through it.

Minseok didn't know if love for Luhan was enough to make anyone stay with the insanity at their table.

"Hyung you knew?" Jongin accused, now suddenly wide awake, casually forgetting that he sort of knew long before as well. Riling Minseok up was fun though, smiling lazily.

"When did you wake up?" Minseok questions in turn.

"How could you betray us so?" Chanyeol says with overly dramatized disappointment, shaking his head with wide eyes.

"Yeah! How could you?" Luhan joins in with the mob, shaking his head disapprovingly at Minseok.

"What the hell? You're the one with the secret boyfriend!" Minseok points to Luhan with aggravation.

"Well, it's not really a secret now is it?" Jongdae points out next to him, lifting his head, the picture of innocence.

"I can't believe you left us in the dark hyung" Sehun tsk at him from down the table, likely just getting in on the act to rile him up.

"Yeah…so..well…I really…hmmm…leave...yeah" Kris mumbles, lost to the craziness that just overtaken the table, Luhan biting back a laugh and Kris wanting no part of it.

"Where are you going?" Luhan asks with a shake of his head, mirth bubbling up inside of him, reaching out to grab Kris's hand.

Kris wanted to be more open with his friends didn't he? Maybe after today he would see why Luhan rather hide in tree barks than have lunch with the losers that he called friends.

"Just..well…" Kris tries to formulate a response.

These bastards where making him flustered. It was annoying.

"Does he ever actually finish a sentence?" Jongdae questions, leaving his phone for now, grinning up at Luhan in a mocking way.

"You're boyfriend is a little slow Hyung" Sehun comments, giving Kris an appraising look.

Luhan did well for himself. He could admit that, but Kris was certainly not as close to perfect as Suho, mocking face changing into a dreaming sigh, Kris looking at him with a plain "WTF".

"Whaddaya mean?" Chanyeol asks, confused entirely.

Kris was great athlete. Everyone knows that.

"Shut up all of you" Luhan spits out with some authority, Jongin giving him a sleepy look, kittenish.

Luhan sighs.

"Come here" Luhan says as he gets up and walks towards Kris.

 It's only about three steps and Kris seems uncertain if he should listen or go do useful things that does not include spending time with Yixing addicted boyfriend, the creepy bipolar kid with the stone face, a little meth addict in Chanyeol and that other kid that sleeps as if he were either an infant or a geriatric patient.

Add his own insane boyfriend and Kris is sure he was better off hanging out with the custodian.

"I told you tree barks were better than my friends" Luhan giggles, but he means it.

He so means it.

Kris seems ready to agree with him too.

"Kris sit down" Minseok instructs, tired of all the crosstalk, giving Kris a hard stare that has him complying, allowing Luhan to slide into the seat as he follows, feeling awkward again.

"We finally get a chance to tell you to run for the hills. You can do better than Luhan. You know that right?" Minseok informs with a grin, throwing Kris for a loop.

Was everyone that Luhan knew bipolar? That would explain a lot actually.

"He has a weird fairy face that makes him look like a freak and he laughs like an alligator in the most unattractive way possible" Jongdae adds to be helpful.

"He is insane if you haven't figured that out yet but then you would have to be stupid not to" Sehun drawls as his addition

"He is violent too" Chanyeol complains, remembers all the smacks he received even though he was just trying to be friendly.

"Boazi!" Luhan admonishes, giving the adorable Minseok a disproving look. HE was the one that started all the whining to begin with. Luhan glaring at them all, before he figured he was better off talking to Kris.

"Don't listen to them Wufan" Luhan insist conspiratorially, leaning against Kris's shoulder, fitting himself against Kris as he settles.

"I think they may have some merit" Kris teases, but by then Luhan had continued  to mould himself against Kris, head resting on his shoulder now, hand clasp on Kris's knee, Luhan's breath tickling Kris's chin, Luhan laughing softly at his tease in Kris's ear, Kris heart thumping in his chest  at the melodic sound.

It always made the insanity worth it.

"Can you  two stop with the gay? You guys are gonna make me throw up" Jongdae fake vomits at the sight of Kris and Luhan, sticking his finger in his mouth as he stimulates retching.

"That's still unnatural" Chanyeol comments seriously, twisting his eyes away, figuring the only way to save his lunch is to pretend he doesn't see Kris and Luhan whispering to each other.

"It is sorta freaky" Minseok comments, never really seeing Kris and Luhan together that way, Luhan now completely ignoring them, whispering to Kris and giggling flirtatiously at whatever Kris was whispering back.

They still had the habits they did when they were incognito, Minseok somehow finding it cute.

What was not cute however was the middle finger that Luhan showed the entire table behind his back, lazily whispering to Kris as he leaned against him, the two lost in whatever conversation, Kris's cheeks coloured rosy and eyes only seeing Luhan.

"Well…that's sort of rude" Yixing laughs as he joins them, commenting on Luhan's very rude gesture.

"Xing Xing Baby! I missed you" Jongdae immediately turning into sugar, dragging Yixing down for a kiss, tongue and saliva and all.

"You have only been away from him for fifteen minutes . Hell! you were just texting him" Chanyeol rolls his eyes.

These people sickened him really.

 Why couldn't they be as sweet and adorable like Jongin? The young man now wiping his eyes sleepily, a little lost koala, making Chanyeol smile at him.

"Can I never get to eat a meal in this place?" Sehun complains with some anger, throwing down the sandwich he was attempting to eat, Jongdae swallowing Yixing's tongue making his appetite disappear.

"And that's not disgusting?" Luhan turns away from Kris to make his complaints known.

He thought he and Kris were being treated rather unfairly.

"Break it up you  bastards" Minseok sighs as he tries to pry Jongdae from Yixing, pulling at his stomach, thankfully Yixing assisting, pulling away from Jongdae long enough to breathe, finally being allowed to sit on the bench.

"I missed you too Chen Chen" Yixing cooed at Jongdae who was now practically on his lap, wasting no time in throwing himself at Yixing when he sat down, Yixing pressing cute kisses to Jongdae's lips and nose as a reward for his tenacity

"Seriously! You two should be banned from public" Sehun scoffed, his skin crawling at the excessive PDA.

And now he couldn't even see Suho. Well….this .

Jongdae is prevented from responding when a dazed Baekhyun stumbles to their table, silently taking seat beside Sehun, grin so wide he would likely split his face soon.

"What's wrong with you now?" Minseok asks, the only one concerned enough to do so really.

"Kyungsoo wants to marry me" Baekhyun sing songs, bursting into uncharacteristic giggles, shyly covering his mouth.

"How do you figure?" Chanyeol questions, as Sehun gives Baekhyun a pitying sort of look.

"He smiled at me today" Baekhyun informs happily, face red as he claps his hands together gleeful.

"Was this before or after he kicked your ?" Luhan snickers meanly, Sehun grinning at the comment, Minseok shaking his head at him, trying to get him to behave.

Made no sense to set off the insanity, especially not when they had guest, smiling at Kris warmly to detract from their resident stalker.

"He only kneed me in the groin today" Baekhyun says happily, reaching down to down where Kyungsoo's glorious knee had been.

"Don't you dare touch yourself next to me" Sehun warns as he pushed Baekhyun nearly off the bench, Baekhyun too happy to glare at him.

Kyungsoo had smiled at him.

Granted it was when his knee was crushing Baekhyun's balls, but still! It was a smile. A sweet beautiful  demonic smile.

"I take it I am interrupting" Suho chuckles as he stands at the head of the table, all eyes turning to the student council president.

Sehun wants to die.

Really? Suho comes over when he is kicking Baekhyun off their bench for caressing his crotch in broad daylight and making inappropriate stomach churning sounds.

Really?

He couldn't come over all the times Sehun had sat prettily waiting for him to come?

Why now?

"Hyung..No…I've been..waiting..for you…wait…I mean I-" Sehun stutters out.

His friends are all bastards. They had waited patiently for him to embarrass himself in front of the love of his life, Luhan snickering meanly, which make Chanyeol and a half way awake Kai giggling at his suffering.

Jongdae and Yixing were too busy face to offer a response, other than a moan from Jongdae that they were all gonna ignore for their own sanity.

"You're setting the kid on fire Joonmyeonnie" Luhan teases as Sehun turns burgundy, Suho smiling in that obnoxious way that makes Sehun's knees weak and his heart thump.

"Hello Sehunnie" Suho looks directly at Sehun and smiles, pearly white teeth, crinkling eyes and that hidden dimple peeking out  and the teenager all but swoons, falling to the side from the crippling FEELSSSSSSS…choking on his glee.

Thankfully Baekhyun is beside him for him to lean against, not minding that the older man was caressing his crotch, all to touch any part of him that Kyungsoo had touched, a sick happy smile on his face.

"Behave" Kris breathes out, and its directed at Suho.

It was a little cruel to do the kid that really.

Except Suho's cheeks had coloured a little and he was the one staring at Sehun with sparkling eyes.

This was going to be annoying. Kris could tell.

"Can I borrow Kris hyung for a moment?" Suho says warmly, directing it as a follow up greeting to everyone else, Kris's previous command reminding him why he was there to begin with, needing to speak with his vice president.

"Only for a minute" Luhan was the one that agreed, nodding at Suho in a non verbal agreement.

He was not minded to release his boyfriend out of his company now that he was so comfortable, Suho giving him an apologetic smile, Kris cheesily kissing Luhan's hand as he made to get up, aware that Suho needed to address some things with him during the day.

They are interrupted however when Kyungsoo approaches.

A bad idea really.

"Suho hyung, they need you in the-" Kyungsoo delivers his message, not sparing a glance at anyone at the table.

He was not that rude really, but he didn't care to make eye contact with Baekhyun, the bastard causing him too much stress, feeling a little nervous, rather focus on Suho and his kind aura, his voice velvet.

This naturally set Baekhyun on fire.

"Hey there …Sweet cheeks" Baekhyun interrupted.

Kyungsoo stops midsentence, turned to Baekhyun and within a second has his hand around Baekhyun's throat and is banging his head against the table, Baekhyun laughing manically, the smell of Kyungsoo's skin sending him mad.

Or maybe it was the lack of oxygen to his brain.

He didn't know to be honest.

Whilst Suho and Chanyeol try to break up the fight, Jongdae and Yixing continue to face, though Jongdae has his hand somewhere down Yixing's pants by then not even bothered by the commotion on the other side of the table, Jongin sleepily observing proceedings, only chuckling when Sehun darts out of the crossfire, his eyes narrowing as he mentally plots Baekhyun's murder if Kyungsoo doesn't finish him off.

Minseok meanwhile wonders if he could pass his final year at home and away from his friends.

"You see why I hid you behind a tree trunk?" Luhan says with a shake of his head, observing Baekhyun get murdered before his eyes, Kyungsoo like a demon.

The creepiest part is how much they both seem to enjoy it.

Kris simply wraps a hand around Luhan's waist and pulls him to his chest, holding the older man in a warm affectionate backhug, nuzzling against Luhan's throat.

"It's certainly a lot clearer now" Kris laughs against his skin, Luhan reaching upwards to tug on his hair, making Kris grumble, Luhan twisting sideways to kiss his temple, just observing the fight like everyone else, stopping himself from sneaking out with Kris.

They were his friends after all……..on second thought…sigh.

"What do you want to name our first child honey muffin?" Baekhyun asks when he is finally able to breathe, Suho just barely restraining Kyungsoo from ripping his body a part.

Kyungsoo glares at Baekhyun fiercely, cheeks blistering red before he lunges for him again, Baekhyun laughing happily like the true madman he was, cheekily squeezing Kyungsoo's when he tackles him.

Definitely  sweet cheeks.

A/N: Minseok!!! ♥

This was supposed to be the epilogue, but I am not sure if I want to end this series here as yet. There are a few entries from this verse that are already written, so I will see how that goes...

Oh.... Hello everyone *waves*