Social Conventions: Scew Em!

Stalkers, Fanboys and Romantics

Chapter 17

Social Conventions: Screw Em!

“ society”

“ social conventions more”

“And it till its dead: high school dances”

“They are so ing lame!”

“Why would anyone want to even go?? Huhhh??”

“Who even wants to go to something so ing lame??”

“You clearly” Jongdae interrupts Baekhyun’s tirade on the ills of social conventions and institutions that are meant to humiliate and degrade and encourage class distinctions and low self-esteem—also known as- High School Dances.

In this case the very creatively named “Winter Formal”.

So ing lame!

Stupid dance with its stupid name and it’s just stupid!!!

Baekhyun continues his tirade as if he hadn’t heard Jongdae with his big head and stupid kitten lips and boyfriend that is nibbling on his earlobe and probably groping his underneath the table.

That should be Baekhyun getting his d or better yet with Kyungsoo him dry.

Life stinks.

Everyone else of course ignores Baekhyun as well, save and except for Oh Sehun, also known as “the Demon Incarnate”, who cackles.

“Kyungsoo hyung shot you down again?” he mocks.

“Not as if you ever had a chance anyway, even if you weren’t a deranged erse socially inept creep” Sehun tortures gleefully as he tries to eat his lunch.

Which automatically means he had blocked out the way Jongdae pants somewhere to his left as he all but grinds into Yixing’s lap, their lunch clearly not of the food based type.

Sehun isn’t very happy today and as always misery loves company.

“Shut up, you perpetually constipated brat” Baekhyun responds even though he doesn’t bother to lift his head from where he is now banging it against the table top deciding that death by lunch table is as good as any.

Stupid Kyungsoo and stupid Sehun.

Sehun is poised to retort when he is interrupted by a hard smack to the back of his shoulder blades, and one sleepy looking Kim Jongin sliding into the seat next to his, shoulder smacking against Sehun has he messily makes room for himself, as far away from the couple face on the same bench as possible.

Clearly Baekhyun’s daily suicide attempts aren’t compelling enough to keep Kim Jongdae’s attention, returning to much better endeavours.

“You !” Jongin says as he shoves at Sehun’s shoulder.

“Didn’t you ask me to meet you by the Chemistry lab?” he questions with a glare as Sehun tries to keep his balance and not fall off the bench.

“I waited for ten minutes” he grumbles as he uses Sehun disorientation to take his lunch, sliding it over to him.

“” he grumbles as he pushes one of Sehun’s perfect french fries into his mouth.

Sehun’s a bit of a freak, with his insane need to have his fries perfectly dressed and lined on his plate, but aside from how creepy his obsession with the way his food is arranged on his plate, his methods always produce the tastiest results, in Jongin’s opinion anyway.

Sehun of course just shoves him back equally hard.

“That was supposed to be yesterday you brain dead … you know… when we actually had Chemistry?? The same Chemistry class you missed” Sehun rolls his eyes, fighting with Jongin to reclaim his tray.

He really isn’t in the mood.

“Oh” is all Jongin says, suddenly sheepish, recognizing that he did indeed miss his classes yesterday because he slept in.

No wonder all his classes were weird today.

Oh well.

“Give it back” Sehun says as he tugs at his food tray.

“No” Jongin refuses as they continue to fight over the food.

“Can you two knock it off? Can’t you see I am depressed here” Baekhyun sulks, looking at the two with his best sad eyes, wanting some sympathy.

“We can” Jongin ceases mid tug to respond.

“But we won’t” Sehun adds.

“Since we don’t care” Sehun concludes.

Then they both giggle like children as they high five.

These are things they can both agree upon no matter what.

“Yah!!”

“You are supposed to be the nice one Kim Jongin!” Baekhyun grumbles, glaring at the two.

“And you are a permanently despised stalking creepy that will never get into Kyungsoo’s pants or ” Sehun sasses, either in defence of his ‘frenemy’ as he taken to calling Jongin in his mind whilst they engage in this bitter battle for the right to claim ownership of Sehun’s perfectly crafted burger and fries with just the right amount of condiments and dressings, accompanied by a fine fresh salad and some complimentary potato chips.

Perfect.

-- Just like Sehun’s GPA and world class .

Or maybe just because he is an and likes to say mean things to those beneath him.

Like Baekhyun clearly is.

SNAP

“Like you are one to talk” Baekhyun sits up ready for this show down.

In Byun Baekhyun Land (a genuine sovereign state according to one Byun Baekhyun) there is no one that out sasses him and the student NEVER surpasses the teacher.

NEVER.

“Weren’t you the one stalking LameJun this morning by the student council room with heart eyes and gay teenage desperation?” Baekhyun points back with a smirk.

Sehun shoves a hand in Jongin’s face to keep him at bay as he trains haute couture model type fierce eyes on Baekhyun.

“At least my perfect specimen of a man acknowledges my existence. A ing hobbit doesn’t even see you as a human being. You are less than a bug to him” Sehun hits back hard, so hard that it draws Jongdae out of his liplock to eye the two with baited breathe.

Jongin stops his playful fight and withdraws, Sehun’s words hurting for a different reason.

Sehun goes hard.

The two glare at each other fiercely, but before any more words can be said, Chanyeol falls into the seat beside Baekhyun and in true Chanyeol style misses all the tension in the air and immediately reaches for Sehun’s lunch.

“So what did I miss?” he asks dumbly, noting the radiance that his Kim Jongin looking a little sulky as he sits beside Sehun.

“Hi Jonginnie” he says brightly, dumb grin spread across his lips.

“Aww” he whines as Sehun smacks his hand away from his lunch, ceasing his stare off with Baekhyun who no longer has the energy to fight anyway.

His back hurts and so does his wrist from when Kyungsoo did some weird Judo throw on him this morning when he tried to ask him for the fifteenth time to the winter formal.

He didn’t even know what he did wrong.            

He didn’t even grab his this time or tried to bribe him with the promise of a .

He may not have the most experience but he sure as hell had an impressive collection.

Kyungsoo is missing out! Too bad he is too stupid to know it.

Whatever.

Sehun heaves a sigh, losing the will to fight with Baekhyun anyway, not having the best of mornings or week for that matter. He had heard a rumour that Suho was interested in going to the dance with Bae Joohyun, the captain of the cheerleading team as well as theTreasurer of the Student Council and had been in a foul mood since then as one would expect.

The girl was dry as aged cardboard, but damn if she wasn’t gorgeous.

To be honest Sehun would have definitely have tried to hit that if he wasn’t so obsessed with the angel known as Kim Joonmyeon or “Suho”, so he does acknowledge that she is viable choice as a pretty glass ornament if not as a person worth speaking to.

Which balls.

Sehun hates the world.

He shoves a french fry into his mouth and chomps angrily and then shoves the food over to Jongin.

“Eat” he spits.

Jongin ignores him and choses to respond to Chanyeol instead.

“Chanyeollie” he smiles at him and Chanyeol might have gasps rather theatrically, amazed by the pure radiance that is Kim Jongin, clearly resisting the urge to swoon.

Kim Jongin is definitely swoon worthy.

OMFG that smile!

BREATHE CHANYEOLLIE BREATHE

Sehun rolls his eyes.

“Eat” he says again to Jongin, pinching his arm to get his attention, or just to get his attention away from Chanyeol because he is an like that.

No one is as oblivious as Jongin.

No one.

(Except maybe Sehun but he doesn’t know that of course).

If Sehun can’t get his crush to acknowledge him then Chanyeol sure as hell cannot!!

Life and they are all going to die sad and lonely and a .

Sehun wants to cry.

Jongin whines at the pain and shots Sehun a glare before he retaliates, attention on Sehun again, just as Sehun likes it, back to what I probably a playful fight, Chanyeol unfortunately forgotten once again.

This is annoying.

Sigh.

Chanyeol makes an annoyed sound that they don’t hear.

Jongdae would comment and the amount of stupid at his chosen table but he is trying to make Yixing from grinding on him in the middle of a cafeteria filled with half the school population.

Clearly more important things to do than to comment on the sad pitiful romantic failures of the losers he has the distinct displeasure of calling friends, but when he does have the time he will gloat that he has a the most amazing boyfriend that has already promised to him on any surface of his choice at the dance so he is pretty excited.

He doesn’t think Yixing even knew what he agreed to but that’s okay too.

He will have fun reminding him.

As a petty form of retaliation and or maybe just to comfort himself, Chanyeol reaches for Sehun’s food again, but as expected the stone faced demon misses NOTHING!!, once again slapping Chanyeol’s hand away with a glare.

“Mine” he hisses.

With a little too much venom for just his fries but if Sehun doesn’t notice, why would Chanyeol even fathom why the bastard is so damn protective of his food?

“You never share” Chanyeol whines as he rubs at his injured hand and pouts.

Jongin tries to reach over to rub it for him, like the nice person he is, but Sehun slaps Jongin’s hand away.

“Sehun! What the is wrong with you?”  Jongin questions, by now tired of Sehun’s meanness.

“Don’t encourage him. He should know I don’t share” Sehun states plainly, boldly grabbing at Jongin’s hurt hand to rub at it himself, Jongin not sure what he is supposed to say when Sehun’s fingers are warm and long and soft and wrapped around his hand.

Almost as if he cares.

Jongin’s stomach feels queasy and his chest burns.

Kim Jongin’s life theme #Crush- David Archuleta

His life too.

Sigh.

Sehun is busy glaring at Chanyeol who is making sad faces at him and then huffs noisily, turning back to his food which he casually forgets that he had just given to Jongin, thinking it is his no matter what he chooses to do with it, and instead of shoving the selected potato chip into Jongin’s mouth instead.

Annoyed at everything and everyone.

Before Jongin can complain, Minseok comes up behind him and whacks him across the shoulder, making the younger man jump impressively, surprised by the action, coughing to get the food lodged in his throat out, choking on his surprise.

“Kim Jongin!!” he scolds immediately.

“What have I told you about using such language?” he chastises as he forces himself beside Jongin, rubbing at his back to help him swallow, not actually wanting him to choke. Not his baby Jonginnie!

If it were Sehun…he might have to think about it.

He did however hear the various exchanges from the table hereby where he was talking to Dongwoo, trying to ignore his idiot friends for as long as he could.

He already knew he had A LOT to deal with it.

The sad life of Kim Minseok is a never ending story clearly.

First agenda on the list was reminding his baby Jonginnie that he was much too precious to be using such crass language.

Luhan is such a bad influence on the kids. Seriously!

Sigh.

“Hyung!!!” Jongdae screeches as he abandons Yixing mid lipclock to throw himself at Minseok, who bats him away.

“Hyunggg” Jongin whines with a sad face once he manages to clear his throat, head down as he feels chastised, Sehun snickering beside him.

Minseok holds Jongdae at bay with one hand as he reaches behind Jongin to smack Sehun in the back of his head too.

“Hyung!!” Sehun complains as he rubs at his head, pouting at Minseok as Chanyeol snickers this time.

“Don’t ‘hyung’ me Oh Sehun!”

“I saw you bullying Jongin earlier and I heard about you cussing that freshman this morning” Minseok says.

“You’re creepy” Sehun says as Minseok makes that classic “I know everything” expression, but says no more, the only one that Sehun tends to behave for being Minseok.

“Jongdae calm down” Minseok turns his attention to Jongdae this time who is cuddling to his side.

“And can you and Yixing not scare the entire school population with your gross public indecency? No one needs a live show. The three tapes you leaked are sufficient should anyone have the desire to see you molest Yixing” Minseok glares at Jongdae, hearing enough groans of disgust from all his schoolmates before he walked over.

Jongdae of course doesn’t have enough shame to be chastised.

“The live thing is always better hyung” he winks greasily.

“I can demonstrate on you if you would like” Jongdae volunteers with a smirk and Minseok looks ready to throw up.

In fact he coughs/chokes a little at the thought.

“I’ll pass” he deadpans and fixes Jongdae with a glare.

“You’re loss” Jongdae shrugs, but ensures he is pressed up close to Minseok, trying to cuddle against his arm.

Minseok tries unsuccessfully to remove him for a minute before he gives up, turning to greet Chanyeol, who only grunts in response, glaring at Sehun who is back to squabbling with Jongin about something.

He does not bother to greet Baekhyun as yet, instead turning his attention to Yixing.

“Yixing you okay there?” he leans across the table this time to speak to Yixing who just looks dazed.

“He is” Jongdae responses instead.

“He just needs a few seconds for the blood to return to the rest of his body” Jongdae informs with a lewd proud grin, winking at Minseok who smacks him just for so.

 “Hyung” Jongdae whines, but Minseok just tugs at his nose and Jongdae is a kitten at his side automatically, Yixing not bothering with a word, using this chance to actually breathe, but soon he is scooting across to press himself against Jongdae’s side, who turns to press a cute kiss to his cheek.

“I am Hyung” Yixing does manage to get out in response before he is nuzzling into Jongdae’s hair cutely.

They are so ing gross!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

A sentiment shared by the entire table, especially Oh Sehun, who is Anti-Happiness that is not his.

“And you Baekhyunnie?” Minseok continues as he finally draws all his courage to delve into that kind of disaster.

Based on this morning, this will be a task.

“What is this I hear about Kyungsoo judo throwing you this morning? Are you alright? Did you go to the nurse?” Minseok questions earnestly, giving Baekhyun a worried look, not accustomed to him being so quiet despite the rough treatment.

“What difference does it make anyway? He is already brain damaged” Sehun snickers meanly and gets a chastising glare from Minseok, so automatically quietens down, back to pushing at Jongin for some reason that Minseok doesn’t bother to take note of.

Chanyeol definitely enjoys Minseok’s presence.

Baekhyun looks up and there are what can be described as tears in his eyes.

“He said he won’t go with me if I was the last human alive” Baekhyun says with a sob, the tears he had been holding in since this morning bursting through the dam now that Minseok is here with his kind eyes and his ‘Hyung’  aura.

Baekhyun is a confident guy. He is a dedicated determined man that will do whatever is necessary to have the pleasure of being the one to claim Do Kyungsoo’s , but he is human too.

Words hurt man.

They do.

“Oh Baekhyunnie” Minseok says he leaves his perch next to Jongin to go over and hug Baekhyun.

“Why doesn’t he like me Hyung?” he sniffles into Minseok’s chest, feelings small and stupid and just not like the y beast he knows he is.

The dance is a week away.

He has tried every possible way to ask Kyungsoo and he has turned him down every single time, some more meanly than others but he really thought this time it would stick.

It worked in The Teen Movie and for that guy in “Ten Things I Hate About You”.

In retrospect though, maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to commandeer the school’s P.A system and sing “I Wanna You” by Akon to Kyungsoo whilst he was in the middle of a meeting with the Young Leaders Society’s Regional Chairman with regards to funding for the latest charity project that he was insistent that the Student Council pursue since he was very passionate about it.

Minseok told him to be sincere and honest with Kyungsoo.

What is more honest than letting Kyungsoo know for the millionth time that he wanted to have his in Kyungsoo’s ? Or vice versa. He didn’t really care very much. He was very versatile.

Once he got his hands on Kyungsoo’s .

Maybe he should have gone with Eminem’s “ Like That”? The chorus was decidedly apt.

Maybe it was the song choice that was wrong?

He could do a mean Harry Styles with a better of course, he didn’t think Np  #WhatMakesYouBeautiful would aptly convey all his true feelings when it comes to Kyungsoo and his , but maybe Akon wasn’t really his most flattering style.

Yet for Do Kyungsoo, that squishy little hobbit, he gave it his all!  

Why couldn’t his dedication to having piece of Kyungsoo’s cute squishy be seen?

Kyungsoo as you can expect was not happy in the least. He stormed out of the meeting midway to kick Baekhyun’s in the middle of his amazing hip ing choreo, judo throwing him before he promised that he would never NEVER EVER EVER be in the same room as Baekhyun much less go to the stupid dance with him.

The only comfort that Baekhyun has is the fact that Kyungsoo didn’t grind his shoes into his nose even though he clearly wanted to, storming away with a series of frustrated grunts and subdued screams.

The jokes on him anyway, since Baekhyun, due to the bug he planted in the Student Council Room, not to stalk Kyungsoo of course, just to keep abreast of his little hobbit’s life like a good ually interested party, and as such he knows for a fact that all members of the student council were required to attend.

So Kyungsoo has to be there with him. Or well, in the same room. So hehehehehe

Except.

He hates him!

WAILLLLLLLSSSSSS

“It’s okay Baekhyunnie” Minseok comforts.

Baekhyun probably deserves it, all things considered.

The second he heard Baekhyun on the P. A he knew Kyungsoo was going to kill him. The fact that he didn’t break any of Baekhyun’s bones is a miracle and a probably a good sign that he has some sort of affection for Baekhyun.

Like at the very depths of his soul…..VERY VERY FAR DOWN.

Even so, it’s sort of sad to see Baekhyun so depressed about it.

He is an for sure but despite Baekhyun’s general grossness and very misguided approach it’s pretty clear to any and every one that Baekhyun is likely in love with Kyungsoo.

He just has a really way of getting that feeling across that’s all.

“Hyung” Baekhyun sniffles and Minseok sighs, rubbing his back as a means to comfort his friend.

Sehun, despite his own ty mood and love troubles choses to bite back his taunt about Baekhyun being a crying wuss, feeling sort of sorry for him.

He doesn’t think Kyungsoo hates Baekhyun exactly. The fact that Baekhyun isn’t dead is good evidence of that fact, but it is still hard to hear your crush say they hate you.

Suho doesn’t do that to him thankfully, but this sort of game is getting tiresome even for Sehun.

He refuses to be a manga character screaming “SENPAI NOTICE ME!!” his entire ing life!

Especially when Sehun himself is a ing Senpai!

…but SUHO!!

 

He is an ANGEL AND PERFECT AND GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Baekhyun melancholy indirectly affects the entire table, his quiet sobs into Minseok’s shoulder making everyone somewhat subdued, Jongin frowning as he looks on, not sure what he can say that would make Baekhyun feel better.

He doesn’t know what to make himself feel better most of the time much less anyone else.

Chanyeol looks on with a puppy like pout, but he doesn’t have any advice to give either, having failed to have any success with his own endeavour, sneaking a look at the perfection that his Kim Jongin sitting opposite of him, so close but always so far away.  

Love .

Sehun mumbles something to himself as he props his head against Jongin’s shoulder, sighing in his own frustrations, no longer fighting with Jongin for the food just wanting the comfort that his best friend always provides, picking at the few pieces of the small side salad he got to fool himself into thinking he was health conscious and all that bull.

Jongin would by then normally shove him off, but Baekhyun’s quite sobs tugs at his heart and he knows Sehun is bearing his own small heartbreak.

Just as Jongin deals with his own something.

He heard through the grapevine that morning that Suho intended to ask Joohyun to the dance, and knew Sehun wouldn’t be happy.

Sehun had spent the last week boasting that he would have Suho on his knees begging Sehun to go with the dance with him. Sehun had been working hard at it in his own creepy stalker way and rigid disinterested countenance.

Jongin, despite the queasiness that all things related to Sehun and other people brought, kind of hoped he was successful, just because that meant Sehun would be happy.

Yet, at the same time he can’t help that little part of him that cheers a little at this development, but he has firmly banished that sentiment and has point blank refused to address it.

He does think Suho is a bit of an now though, despite thinking him fairly decent before, simply because Jongin knows for a fact Suho knows about Sehun’s crush.

The entire ing county probably knows with how creepy and clingy Sehun acts around him.

Suho knows and Jongin thinks, he reciprocates in a way, and to now just date some chick, though she is an admittedly hot chick, that Sehun can’t even hate for being ugly, is kinda low.

Jongin however keeps all these thoughts to himself.

Instead he lets Sehun be his moody self and tries to be a good friend, and now a pillow for Sehun to lean on as Sehun fakes it until he makes it, refusing to be like Baekhyun and admit defeat.

Sehun sighs again, looking at Baekhyun with an expression as close to sympathy as he can manage, refusing for now to think about how he is going to deal with Suho asking someone else to the dance. It hasn’t happened as yet, but from his reconnaissance he does know that it’s not an unfounded rumour.

Suho had indeed been spending time with the cardboard princess lately, much to Sehun’s horror and dismay, both being awkward as and laughing at dumb jokes that not even Jongin would laugh at, being lame ers together.

Sehun has had a rough couple of days, which will likely turn into a rough month.

He just wants this stupid dance to be over with.

It’s ing up their lives, especially his.

Jongin feeds him a piece of cucumber and he opens his mouth obediently, not in the mood to his usual fabulous self.

Sigh.

“What’s wrong with you losers?” Luhan interrupts as he plumbs himself on the seat beside Minseok, forcing himself into place and pushing Chanyeol to the side, who yelps, which Luhan of course ignores.

Baekhyun is the one that answers wetly.

 “My little hobbit is so silly”

“Says he hates me” Baekhyun tries to sound nonchalant but starts to cry again, blowing his nose loudly into Minseok’s sleeve and Minseok has to resist the urge to punch him in the face, though he can’t help but shove him away, disgusted at the snot now rubbed into the fabric of his shirt.

Baekhyun just continues his pitiful crying.

“He hates me” Baekhyun repeats with a wail and the others just shake their heads, the sympathy giving way to the sheer embarrassment, Jongin hiding his head against the table and Sehun groaning.

Luhan however just laughs loudly.

“I heard about that” Luhan comments as he too reaches for whatever is left of Sehun’s food, snatching it away before Sehun could react, popping a few fries into his mouth quickly.

“Hey! No fair!” Chanyeol complains, aggrieved that he didn’t get to have any of the food but Luhan does.

“Whatever” Sehun says instead, his mood being dragged to hell by Baekhyun’s annoying sobbing and the forced recognition that he is not in a better position than Baekhyun right now.

What if Suho really asks her to the dance?

What will he do then?

He could of course kill her, but he figures that might just be a tad extreme. Just a tad.

This .

Suho is a blind honestly.

All Sehun hasn’t done is throw himself at him like Baekhyun has done, and that’s only because Sehun has too much pride for that .

GRRRRRRRR

When did his life become like this?

This is all…..SOMEONE ELSE’S FAULT.

Since it can’t be Sehun’s of course.

Whatever.

“Awesome song choice by the way” Luhan continues with his boyish laughter.

“Straight to the salient points. I loved it”

“The stripper choreo and the abs flash was awesome too” Luhan continues to praise or he does until Minseok jabs in the stomach.

“Minseokkie!” he complains as he rubs at his stomach but gets a glare from Minseok instead.

They really shouldn’t encourage Baekhyun and give him bad advice.

As amusing as it is to see him get his handed to him every day by Kyungsoo, at the end of the day they would just be ty friends if they led him down that path.

They might all be a little unbalanced, a fact that Minseok acknowledges by force, he doesn’t ever think they ever mean to be awful friends to each other, despite how means their words may seem at times.

Baekhyun’s stupidity and obliviousness aside, anyone with eyes and functioning brain cells that knew Baekhyun beyond the loud obnoxiousness and fake bravado would know he is quite possibly legitimately in love with Kyungsoo.

It’s the reason he is sobbing into Minseok’s chest all now isn’t it?

No matter how much he likes to delude himself that it’s just a he is after, no one really goes through this much trouble for a piece of ever.

He is so misguided it’s really very sad.

Admittedly Kyungsoo was hard on him but at the same time, Baekhyun does approach the issue with such juvenility that Minseok can understand why Kyungsoo always thinks Baekhyun is just trying to embarrass him.

When he told Baekhyun to be sincere, he didn’t mean embarrassing Kyungsoo in front the entire school and the committee chairman that Kyungsoo really needed to impress.

They need to be better friends to Baekhyun or at least he does.

The others are all kind of insane, so realistically speaking, Luhan may very well think it was the best choice of song.

SIGH

WHY IS HIS LIFE SO HARD?!

Before Minseok can verbally respond to Luhan’s whining, a very adorable pout in place upon his lips, there is a happy screech.

“HYUNNGGGGG” Chanyeol claps like a seal at the sight of Kris walking towards their table, carrying Luhan’s backpack and a food tray.

“Food!” comes the next excited screech, Chanyeol making grabby hands at the tray, but is ignored when Kris just stands awkwardly behind Luhan.

“Wufan!”

“Where were you? I have been waiting forever for you”

Luhan greets, tugging on Kris’s pants to get him to sit beside him.

Kris gives Chanyeol a look, his resident fanboy moving aside to make space for him automatically, whilst Sehun looks up to mumble something about “monster eyebrows” and “lame ” to Jongin, who doesn’t respond, seemingly asleep against the table, face mushed against the hard wood and eyes closed, lips in a  sleepy pout.

Chanyeol previously cooing at Jongin’s precious existence until he became distracted by the prospect of food.

Jongdae grunts a greeting, previously whispering what is likely erse things into Yixing’s ear as the older man nearly mindlessly petted him, both a little put off by Baekhyun’s sobs.

Nothing really disturbs Jongdae’s desire to be ruined by his insanely y boyfriend, but he does kind of feel sorry for Baekhyun even if he shouldn’t.

He is lucky to have Yixing.

He knows he is and moments like these remind him of that fact very explicitly, not caring so much about getting off right then and just wanting to feel Yixing’s love and affection, enjoying the few soft words of love whispered into his ear.

As well as the promise Yixing makes to him until he couldn’t walk when they returned to the dorms of course.

Everyone has their own concept of love and Jongdae thinks his and Yixing is very pleasurable.

“Minseokkie is being mean to me” Luhan complains with that practiced pout before Kris can even sit down, not helping him with all the excesses baggage that Luhan had left him with, after abandoning him earlier with his bags and running off to find his friends when Kris had explicitly told him that he was busy that lunch time.

Seriously.

They weren’t kidding when they said that Luhan would be high maintenance.

“Really?” Kris lifts an eyebrow.

Luhun nods pitifully.

“Awesome!”  Kris grins as he reaches over to shake Minseok’s hand, who laughs.

“Wufan!” Luhan whines with betrayed eyes but Kris just laughs lowly as he bends his head to press a placating kiss to Luhan’s hair.

“Hello to you too Chanyeol” Kris says kindly, finally acknowledging the other person tugging at his well pressed jacket.

Chanyeol beams at him.

Kris kindly hands over a cup of pudding from his, but really its Luhan’s, tray and turns away.

“I love you the most Hyung!”

“Or well the most after Jonginnie” Chanyeol says as he shoots Jongin a loving look.

Jongin doesn’t seem to have noticed, still asleep against the table.

Sehun however scoffs.

“Loser” he mumbles but without any real venom, his bad mood making him extra pissy, sighing as Chanyeol gives him a hurt look, leaning down to press his face into Jongin’s shoulder, wanting this ing week to just end, missing the displeased look that Chanyeol gives him for that action.

Kris is busy placating Luhan, who after shoving him roughly, cuddles against his side and sticks his tongue at Minseok, who just shakes his head at him, back to trying to pacify Baekhyun, who is still sobbing softly into his shoulder quietly, mumbling about “amazing asses” and “stupid hobbits”.

“Here” Kris says as he starts distributing Luhan’s tray contents, sliding over a sandwich to Minseok and a chocolate milk to Baekhyun, who mumbles a thanks.

At Minseok’s confused look, Kris gives a brief explanation.

“After the PA debacle, I figured you all would be pre occupied so I picked some stuff up for you all when I got Luhan’s lunch for him” Kris says he pushes some fries to Chanyeol.

“Isn’t my whipped the best?” Luhan says gleefully, Kris just rolling his eyes.

Whipped .

Somehow accurate.

“You deserve better Kris” Minseok consoles with a shake of his head and gets an offended Luhan trying to pull at him, Minseok easily batting him away.

Kris nods in agreement as he continues to distribute his goodies.

Why does he care so much about these loose cannons?

He has no idea but for some reason he cares about their insanity and their wellbeing.

Which totally but whatever.

“Figured you need the fluids” Kris says as he slides a bottle of Gatorade over to Jongdae and a sandwich to Yixing, who manage to separate themselves to give a thanks and a lewd suggestive wink of course, Jongdae’s kittenish lips curling just so.

Kris quietly slides a very decorative cupcake however to Sehun, who doesn’t notice until Jongdae touches him shoulder where he is being emo and withdrawn, pressed into Jongin’s shoulder, trying to drown out the world’s existence.

“What?” he groans annoyed, looking up to spot the cupcake.

He glares at Kris.

“Ahhh…hmmm…Suho….well..” Kris feels kind of awkward now.

He heard Suho had in fact already asked Joohyun to the Winter Formal and figured the bratty kid would be a little sad so just wanted him to feel better.

He didn’t know how to approach the issue however, drowning in his own awkwardness.

“Still can’t finish a fu--… sentence can you?” Sehun’s sasses with a patented eye roll, amending his sentence when he feels Minseok’s eyes on him.

Right.

Can’t speak to a hyungdeul like that.

“Whatever” he says with a curt nod before he goes back to using Jongin as head rest, wallowing in self-pity even more so now that he knows Kris feels sorry for him.

Everyone must think he is pathetic.

“Thanks” Sehun mumbles though.

Kris still did something nice for him and chocolate makes the world a better place, just as it’s easier to hide in the hard plains of Jongin’s shoulder and inhale the scent of Jongin’s stale sweat and vanilla body wash than it is to contemplate his life’s failures.

Kris will gladly take that and leave it there.

He does however slide over some sort of chicken quesadilla for Jongin, but the child is asleep as far as he can tell, so just leaves it for him whenever he wakes.

Jongin really is just that loveable, Kris must admit.

Last but not least he keeps a sandwich for himself, Luhan already biting into his own having taken it himself from the tray, picking out all the tomatoes and passing it over to Kris, eating from the chips that Kris kept for himself, Kris by now accustomed to these habits so not bothering himself with Luhan.

Thankfully Baekhyun is no longer sobbing, just sipping at his chocolate milk, and trying to chat with fake bravado with Minseok and Jongdae, the table a litte less melancholy now that everyone has something to eat, even Sehun trying to wake Jongin up so that he can actually eat something substantive, sure the food they were fighting over wasn’t enough for Jongin who probably missed breakfast since he overslept.

Luhan however interrupts the nearly quiet mood however with a loud sound, smacking his hand on the table in a clear Eureka! moment.

“Ahhhh!” Luhan says with mild excitement.

“I now remembered why I came over here and didn’t just drag Wufan to the supply closet for y times” Luhan says as he swallows noisily around a mouthful of mess.

Kris groans.

“Luhan!” he scolds softly, embarrassed.

He is the Student Council Vice President. He spends hours discouraging students, especially the concupiscent duo sitting at this very table, now feeding each other, from that very conduct. It really isn’t good to be caught doing the very same thing.

Even if it does happen more often than it should.

Luhan is incorrigible.

And so ing hot that there is no way Kris can be expected to resist.

Luhan just shushes him with a dismissive arm.

“Baekhyunnie I have awesome news” he says leaning over the table to look at a mindless Baekhyun, who is just there staring into space, not really that good with the bravado right now.

“I blackmailed Kyungsoo into dancing with you at the Winter Formal!” he says in a very clear attempt at causality, everyone stopping to give him confused looks.

“What?” Minseok is the one that asks in a rush, Baekhyun perking up at the mention of Kyungsoo’s name.

“Yep” Luhan grins.

“Hyung is awesome right?” Luhan preens, grinning at Baekhyun.

“You blackmailed him?” Kris asks, not liking the sound of this.

“Yup” Luhan nods proudly.

“Pulled out some of the big guns for his tiny squishy ” Luhan continues with a grin, clearly proud of himself.

“Luhan” Minseok scolds softly.

“What have I told you about blackmail?”

“That it’s illegal and shouldn’t be done” Luhan repeats in a drool tone, trying to mimic Minseok.

“He agreed to what Hyung?” Baekhyun is the one that asks now, the information finally registering in his sulky mind.

“Hyung?” he questions in impatience.

“To dance one single time with you at the Winter Formal” Luhan responds, ignoring Kris and Minseok’s disapproval of his methods.

What’s a little blackmail amounts friends anyway?

It wasn’t easy either mind you, Kyungsoo so ing lame. It took a lot of reconnaissance and a lot of favours to source that video of Kyungsoo dressed like a girl singing IU’s Marshmallow in middle school to blackmail Kyungsoo with.

He was so adorable though, OMG.

“I tried to get him to go with you, but he said he would rather die” Luhan explains with a laugh, not able to push his luck too much, kind of scared of Kyungsoo himself.

“He was so adamant too” Luhan shakes his head.

“But long story short, he is mandated to dance with you one single time at the winter formal” Luhan says with glee.

“He will probably knife Baekhyunnie hyung” Sehun deadpans.

Now that makes sense.

“Oh no” Luhan says with a shake of his finger.

“I added a clause that he wasn’t allowed to kill Baekhyun before the dance to get out of the agreement or to crush his balls during the dance” Luhan says, stull very proud of his blackmailing skills.

“I couldn’t get him to agree not to kill you after the dance though, so maybe try not to piss him off too much” Luhan says solemnly, that smile still in place however.

He is such an amazing Hyung.

These ers don’t deserve him and his amazingness.

Clearly.

“OH MY ING GOD” Baekhyun finally reacts.

“I KNEW IT” Baekhyun screeches.

“I KNEW HE WANTED ME” Baekhyun hollers with a fist pump, previous melancholy forgotten instantly.

Kyungsoo dancing with him at the Winter Formal.

This is awesome.

He is so going to cop a feel.

Baekhyun can just die of happiness.

He doesn’t even care what Luhan is blackmailing Kyungsoo with, or at least he doesn’t right now. Later he will probably try to get Luhan to spill but for now all he can think about it getting to dance with Kyungsoo.

SO ING AWESOME!!!!!!

“He rather die than go with you to the dance…you do know that right?” Sehun points out just to be an .

“Pfffff” Baekhyun scoffs.

“The hobbit just doesn’t know what to do with his crippling desire for my that’s all” Baekhyun dismisses, seemingly truly believing his words.

It’s a little creepy. No wait. It’s very creepy how delusional he is.

“My silly little hobbit” he moans to himself, ignorant to the incredulous looks he is receiving from the entire table.

“I should totally grab his ” he continues his manic planning.

“You probably shouldn’t” Minseok advises.

“Yeah” Luhan agrees.

“He promised to castrate you and make you swallow your own you touched his , so maybe you shouldn’t do it then” Luhan adds his own advice.

“Maybe you can get him drunk and take advantage of him instead” Luhan suggests as a viable alternative to Baekhyun’s very BAD idea, continuing to be the most awesomest awesome friend ever!

“Luhan!” Minseok scolds instantly.

“What?” Luhan feigns ignorance.

“That’s what I plan on doing to you” Luhan shrugs, taking a sip of Kris’s coke, even though he likes to insist that he only drinks mineral water.

“Me?” Minseok questions with both eyebrows raised.

“Of course you. Who else would it be when you are my date to the dance?” Luhan explains with a look, making it seem as if Minseok is the insane one.

Kris chokes beside him.

“Luhan what the ?” Kris asks as he gathers his wits.

Why is his boyfriend insisting that he is going to the dance with someone else?

“What’s wrong baby?” Luhan coos at Kris, wiping at his mouth for him, seemingly unaware of Kris’s cause for concern.

“Aren’t we going to the dance together?” Kris questions slowly, not sure if he is missing something epic as is usually the case with Luhan and his insanity.

Sehun is just cackling at this development.

Luhan is the best!

Kris so ing done with him, it’s hilarious.

Sehun has to enjoy other people’s misery now that his joy is from his soul.

“Why would we be going together?” Luhan responds as if he is confused.

 Kris stares at him in pure incredulity.

Kris maybe wants to kill himself. Or Luhan.

Mostly Luhan though.

OH MY ING GOD.

IS THIS HIS LIFE???

He really should have ran for the hills the second Luhan batted those gorgeous eyes at him.

“Maybe because we are dating exclusively and you have been my boyfriend for four months??” Kris says after a few rapid exhales, trying not to lose his temper, but really that’s a losing battle.

Seriously.

WHAT THE IS THIS INSANITY???

And how the is he still surprised by Luhan’s abject absurdity??

“Oh that” Luhan says with a twist of his lips.

“I don’t adhere to such archaic social conventions” Luhan informs seriously, lips drawn thin and Kris wants to either throw up or commit murder.

Likely both.

Maybe he can throw up after he strangles Luhan.

Sounds like a plan.

“So it doesn’t matter to me” he dismisses rather flippantly and turns to Minseok instead.

“Minseokkie! What colour do you think we should wear? I am thinking either blue or grey” he questions genuinely, wondering if Minseok would prefer they go traditional or with some more flair.

He had this glorious dark blue suit he wanted to wear but it might clash with Minseok’s skin.

“Luhan! Are you insane?” Minsoek asks even if he already knew the answer.

Always yes to that one. ALWAYS.

“I am not going to the dance with you!”

“Kris is your boyfriend. You have to go with him” Minseok says as he rubs at his temple, wondering what he did in life to have such awful insane friends.

Jongdae and Sehun are cackling across from him, Jongin is eating earnestly and ignoring them all, long having discovered that such an approach is best for his own mental health when he had friends as deranged at these, Chanyeol is confused and Baekhyun is not so quietly making a fuss about banging Kyungsoo, back to his very delusional bubbly self, eyes manic as he plans and plots, now ignoring them all as he focuses his Kyungsoo plans.

Kris of course is glaring at Minseok and Luhan and then looking as if he is seriously deciding on what is the most efficient way to kill either himself or Luhan.

Or just all of them and save the world from their stupidity.

He would be hero.

Really.

“No” Luhan says petulantly.

“That’s boring” Luhan insists.

“Kris can just go with Chanyeol” Luhan directs instead, completely serious.

Kris looks ready to die.

Forget the murder.

A bullet threw his own skull makes a lot more sense to him.

Chanyeol gasps.

And then turns to Kris with a shocked over the top expression, hands across his mouth and eyes wide.

“Hyung” he says solemnly.

“You are amazing and really hot and tall and I really like your coolness, but I really don’t feel that way about you” Chanyeol lets Kris down easily, sincerely saying his rejection.

Kris wants to jump off the building.

Luhan is actually looking on with a grin, enjoying this debacle, not a care in the world, whilst Minseok is banging his head against the desk, now the one contemplating if death by cafeteria table is good enough for him.

Baekhyun does not return the favour of consoling, busy gleefully plotting something sinister against Kyungsoo and his .

“You’re awesome though” he continues and Kris is torn between punching him in the face and killing Luhan who is beside him making sounds of sympathy for the rejection that Kris is apparently receiving.

Really?

Is this really his life?

WTF

/Deep breathes.

“I just don’t feel that way about you” Chanyeol says with a frown, patting Kris’s arm, who is tugging at his hair in frustration.

“Sorry Hyung” Chanyeol consoles with a pained expression, taking this moment quite seriously.

Kris wished he was just messing with him, but he has the sneaking suspicious that Chanyeol is actually doing this for real, which makes Kris even more livid.

He had truly been reduced to this sort of existence?

He knew dating Luhan would destroy him and here it is.

Sigh.

“I… actually…well….” Chanyeol gets shy.

“I was going to ask Jonginnie to go with me” Chanyeol says with a blush, chancing a look at Jongin, who doesn’t seem to have heard his words, still eating his chicken and drinking Luhan’s juice.

Sehun however heard him quite clearly.

“Jonginnie” Chanyeol calls out to Jongin, ignoring Kris’s pained groans and Luhan and Minseok’s now avid squabbling.

Might as well go for it.

The dance is in less than a week and if he doesn’t he will lose his chance.

With a deep breath he steals his courage and goes for it, his ego from Kris’s something.

His ego definitely enlarged after turning down THE KRIS WU.

“Hyung?” Jongin does hear him this time, giving Chanyeol a smile.

“Hmmm…will you…I mean will you…..go the Winter Formal with me?” Chanyeol asks shyly, blushing and not meeting Jongin’s eyes.

However it’s not Jongin that answers.

“No” Sehun says resoundingly.

“Sehun!” Jongin yelps in agitation, his face however a little warm at being asked, feeling a little shy at the prospect.

Chanyeol is probably just asking him as a friend, feeling sorry for him that his life , but even so, it’s nice to be asked.

He had been asked by a couple of girls and guys already but with his mood so off about his stupid crush on that stoned faced he had the distinct displeasure of calling his best friend, he had turned down the offers, sure he would be an awful date and just not feeling like attending to be honest. And worse, ruining it for someone else.

He still isn’t sure he wants to go but maybe it will be better with Chanyeol. Friends can help each other out and he and Chanyeol usually got on well anyway. Chanyeol probably won’t have any real expectations, considering how long they have been friends. So that would be perfect. He would have a friendly date and not feel like a loser for missing the dance because of his stupid crush whatever on Sehun.

He would have probably said yes, until Sehun decided to be an and interrupt.

Sehun ignores him, pushing at his face meanly.

“Jongin can’t go with you” Sehun continues sternly.

“He is already going with someone” Sehun informs with a rigid expression, hand clamped across Jongin’s mouth to stop him from interrupting him.

“Sehun, what the !” Jongin says as he pries Sehun’s hand away from his mouth.

“No I am not!” Jongin insist, trying to give the confused Chanyeol a smile, but is too busy arguing with shameless Sehun to properly give him his attention.

“Yes you are” Sehun says simply, not bothering to argue with Jongin.

“Who?” Jongin questions, a little frustrated now.

“Me of course” Sehun says with a glare and then a clearly dismissive but somewhat demanding shrug.

“Sehun….” Jongin doesn’t know what he is supposed to say to that.

“You can’t just decide that by yourself” Jongin manages after a thought, finding this insane.

He can’t say he didn’t think about going with Sehun, but he really doubts Sehun has any good intentions.

Sehun is such an .

OMFG.

Why did he have such taste??

“I don’t have anyone else to go with so whatever” Sehun says with disinterest.

He had been asked a few times of course.

You can’t be as hot as he is and not have many suitors but he had been holding out for Suho. Now that Suho is a total er that betrayed him he needed someone to go with and the only one he could accept really is Jongin.

So that is that.

“You are my slave anyway” Sehun continues shamelessly.

“You entire existence is to serve me and my whims” Sehun says bluntly.

“And I have decided that you are the pitiful peasant lucky enough to be seen at such a low grade social event in my company”

“So shut up” Sehun says and even has the audacity to glare at Jongin, who can’t believe the nonsense that is coming from Sehun’s mouth.

“No” Sehun says to Chanyeol this time.

“He is my slave and I have use for him. Go find someone else” He directs as if he is their ruler and somehow Jongin thinks Sehun actually believes it.

“What if I say no?” Jongin questions.

Really? Even if he maybe has a stupid crush on the , doesn’t mean Sehun gets to be so freaking selfish and uncaring.

He is not Sehun’s toy!

He really isn’t.

Isn’t he?

“You don’t have a choice” Sehun expounds firmly, glaring at Jongin as he grabs his hand in his.

“You belong to me. Didn’t you know that?” Sehun questions rhetorically with the bluntness and  firmness that only Sehun can have in such a situation and Jongin feels like such a fool for blushing, ripping his hand away from Sehun to look away.

Sehun really is such an .

Actions and words like those do THINGS to his heart and as much as he hates it, there is part of him that can’t help but like it.

This so much.

“But…” Chanyeol says sadly, pouting to himself.

This was his chance!

Sehun is such an .

He doesn’t even like Jongin that way but ruins it for everyone.

“Go with Kris hyung” Sehun directs instead, now munching on his cupcake, pleased that he doesn’t feel like such a loser now for not having a date.

He doesn’t need Suho.

He is amazing!

He can have one of the hottest guys on campus as he slave. Jongin is an idiot, but damn if he isn’t hot. Sehun isn’t blind.

He knows Jongin has been asked a lot and he really doesn’t care why Jongin hasn’t agreed to go with anyone else, just that Jongin has to go with him if he wants him to and that is that.

Ego – Repaired.

He is kinda sorry for Chanyeol. He knows he likes Jongin, everyone does but Jongin really, but at the same time there is just a part of Sehun that doesn’t like that idea.

Jongin is always just supposed to be sort of his. Whatever that means.

His to keep and to use and be there. With him and no one else.

“Even if his own boyfriend doesn’t want him” Sehun says snidely referring to the sad soul that is Kris Wu, giving Kris a taunting look, the taller man now banging his head against the desk.

Sehun laughs meanly before he takes another bite of the cake that Kris so kindly got for him.

This is actually really good.

Sehun is feeling much better all things considered.

He has a hot date and Suho is dumb but Sehun will show him that he doesn’t need him and he isn’t desperate!

Oh Sehun has his pride! He is too fabulous to be depressed over anyone much less Suho.

Pfffffff.

(Ok. Suho is amazing and this but whatever. He is better than this!)

It will all be ok. He will survive and well, he still has Jongin.

It can’t be all bad can it?

“Eat” Sehun says as he nudges the fork at Jongin’s lips, ever shameless.

Jongin glares at him.

“Why are you so sulky?” Sehun questions when Jongin refuses to open his mouth for the cake.

“You are being blessed with being seen in public with my gorgeous existence. I am doing you a favour” Sehun argues or well, maybe it is an argument. His face is impassive as usual, looking unimpressed with Jongin.

“You are such an ” Jongin hisses but doesn’t say any more.

He does eventually open his mouth for the cake after Sehun tries to smile at him, in what is probably as close to a an expression of apology as he will ever get from someone as self-centred as Sehun.

And maybe he is a bit of a whipped too.

NP #IKNEWYOUWERETROUBLE

Jongin’s life forever a Taylor Swift soundtrack.

When will he move on to NP# One Direction’s You And I?

SIGH.

Chanyeol isn’t crushed exactly, but just really disappointed.

This was his chance.

Sehun really is such an .

OMFG

“Its ok Yeollie” Jongdae says, finally commenting on proceedings.

This has the potential to end so badly.

He doubts any of the three of them know what they are getting themselves into, but he doesn’t think they will understand even if he tries his hardest to make sense of it for them.

Some lessons just have to be learnt the hard way and thinks this is one of them.

Teenage love and romance and abject stupidity.

Can’t have the high school experience without it he supposes.

He already had his and continues to enjoy it, might as well let Jongin and Sehun and Chanyeol figure it out on their own. It’s probably gonna be awful for them and amusing for him, but as a keen observer, despite Yixing’s very agile attempts at distracting him, he does think maybe this is for the best for all three of them.

He should try to be there though, so things don’t blow up in the wrong direction and any one gets hurts too badly.

He is a bit if an and sometimes a ty friend but he never really wants any of them to be hurt too badly.

He wants them to figure it out on their own, but not to ruin their friendships.

“I will go with you” Jongdae promises.

“What about Yixing hyung?” Chanyeol asks, glad he won’t be going alone, but isn’t that weird?

“I will manage” Yixing assures, figuring that his boyfriend is up to something, so naturally just going along with it with no questions asked.

He has found that is the best way to live when it involved Jongdae and his crazy friends.

Especially since Jongdae had just complained to Minseok that it’s not fair that he was going with Luhan and not him and Minseok insisting that he was in NO WAY attending the dance with Luhan and at this rate he wasn’t even sure he wanted to be in the same state as any of them.

 “All you people are ing insane” Kris groans, giving them a crazed look.

He apparently couldn’t die by just willing it to be so and at this point didn’t even have the mental strength to do anything to further that cause.

Love ruins you.

He is learning that the hard way now.

“Luhannie hyung” Sehun says.

“Your unnaturally large dumb as boyfriend has finally cracked” Sehun crackles and Jongin can’t help but agree, the look in Kris’s eye manic.

“Shut up you brat” Luhan hisses, wrapping an arm around Kris’s shoulder.

“My boyfriend is perfection” Luhan insists.

“But not good enough to go to a stupid school dance with you?” Kris is the one that scoffs.

Like. Seriously.

What the ?

Luhan just laughs.

Legitimately just laughs and Kris really thinks he has walked into the twilight zone.

This is what you get for dating psychopaths.

The might be epic but the emotional damage is definitely something to consider.

“Ok fine” Luhan sighs.

“If it means that much to you” Luhan shrugs.

“We can go together” He agrees and just smiles at Kris.

Kris doesn’t even get a chance to respond before Luhan turns to Minseok.

“Sorry Minseokkie”

“Wufan is a clingy little that can’t live without me. You know how it is don’t you? Desperate to be with me…” Luhan says with a straight face and Kris gets it now.

He can see how he and Sehun are related, other than the fact that they are basically carbon copies of each other.

Sehun just shamelessly bullied Jongin into going to the dance with him, with no care or concern whilst displacing Chanyeol rather cruelly to be honest and Luhan just ensured everyone thought Kris was clingy and pitiful.

Really.

As true as it might be, Luhan is really such a piece of work.

He really does have questionable taste, Kris has no choice but to accept after this discussion.

“You can still come with us though” Luhan proposes genuinely and Minseok doesn’t even bother to make his incredulity known.

Minseok and Kris share and look and both just agree that it’s easier to go along with the insanity than it is to argue.

“That’s fine Luhan” Minseok just says tiredly.

“Great!” Luhan claps his hands excitedly.

“This dance will be lots of fun” he says as he cuddles into Kris’s side, Kris just lifelessly letting him.

He only reacts when Luhan grabs his jaw and drag him down into a passionate kiss that soon turns gross, Luhan climbing onto his lap shamelessly, ignoring all the pained groans from everyone at the table and the catcall from Jongdae.

By the time Luhan is finished, Kris is completely dazed, Luhan a sure hickie into his throat, Kris trying to once again figure out what the hell is happening.

“Wanna go in the supple closet now?” Luhan asks almost innocently, nestling very comfortably in Kris’s lap, acting as if he didn’t just abandon Kris.

The logical answer is clear.

Kris just groans.

“You are one crazy er” Kris mumbles shaking his head, Luhan grinning at him charmingly from his lap, hand splayed across his shoulder for balance, and the other flipping off Sehun for his taunting of Kris and him.

“I know” Luhan grins.

“Love you too”

“My whipped ” Luhan hums prettily.

Kris is so ed.

“Social conventions are the best!”

“This Dance will be awesome!” Baekhyun echoes Luhan’s sentiments boisterously if not a little belatedly.

Only Jongdae agrees.

Minseok and Kris both sigh to themselves, Chanyeol sulks with a longing look over to Jongin, who is pressed against the table again, wishing sleep with taking him away from this crazy life, Sehun eats his cake torn between being smug that he ruined someone else’s dance prospects and salvaging his ego or being depressed that Suho is going with someone else and that he had to force Jongin to with him and the weird feeling it causes in his stomach that is probably indigestion right?

Yixing doesn’t actually know what happened, so he doesn’t have an opinion.

It’s something to look forward to maybe.

Maybe.

“Kyungsoo and I are sooooo gonna to ” Baekhyun says gleefully, manic grin and dauntless confidence.

“Kill me now” Minseok groans.

Definitely something to look forward to it.

A/N: So…massive update. Its like 10k. I don’t know when I will update again, so wanted all the characters to get featured in this one. It isn’t as fun but oh well.