Cramped Spaces

Stalkers, Fanboys and Romantics

Cramped Spaces

Baekhyun changes his mind.

He loves civil responsibility and doing charity and all that crap that self-righteous annoying bastards like Suho boasted about regularly.

It was good for the soul he decides and better for his libido, and sure as hell pleasing to his body when he rubs up against Kyungsoo fully, hands trailing up Kyungsoo’s thighs and the man is biting his lips so hard Baekhyun is sure it will bleed soon.

Which, is sort of arousing actually, imagining swiping his tongue over those plush sinful lips, red with blood, the copper twisting on his tongue and straining his teeth and damn if it isn’t delightful, humming instantly.

Until Kyungsoo stabs an elbow to his stomach, which prompts him to splutter a cough.

Kyungsoo grins only momentarily, the joy out from his soul when he has no choice but to shift when Baekhyun moves, the disgusting leech making sure he “accidentally” grabs at Kyungsoo’s thigh as he tries to breathe.

“Kyungsoo ah, just bear with it a little longer” Suho pleads next to him, though that is hard to do when there are mass of limbs in the back seat of a car.

Sehun is currently half way up to Suho’s lap and seems as pleased as punch, head buried in Suho’s shoulder to save space [or so he was claiming] and he was grinning like a psychopath.

“You will break Baekhyunnie” Luhan points out from up in front, turning his head to get a look at his friend who is still gasping for breath.

Choking on his glee probably.

“Oh shut up!” Kyungsoo hisses, glaring at all and sundry.

He hates every one of them!

Even Suho.

Jackass was too dumb to see that the stoned faced once parrot haired freak was trying to get into his pants and poorly at that, Kyungsoo would like to point out, wanting to slap the child for all his fake attempts at injury and utterly ridiculous claims of social consciousness.

Even a rock would know that Sehun could care less about reforestation.

But maybe rocks were smarter than Suho sometimes.

The dumb had decided that since Sehun was so eager to protect the environment and all the crap that Sehun had been spewing over the last two weeks, all pulled from the internet clearly, even the quotes of social awareness, which the twerp either mispronounced or used in the wrong context, that he should invite Sehun to the group’s latest reforestation drive.

Suho really needed to think with his head not his crotch.

Kyungsoo sighed.

He had such high hopes for the day too, now utterly ruined.

The club had determined that the only way to secure a better future for the school and the lush massive  grounds upon which they were lucky to inhabit,  was to show some sort of initiative and try to ensure that there would be a forest left standing in the years to come.

Kyungsoo for his part loved the idea. On tough days, a walk through the school’s lavish overflowing grounds was a trip to heaven, or at least it was when he didn’t catch Baekhyun stalking him.

The jackass was so ing bad at it too. He didn’t even know how to walk quietly behind someone.

Some days he would just ignore him, since as dumb as he was, even Baekhyun knew that sometimes Kyungsoo just wanted the silence and whilst quiet can never be uttered in the same sentence as Byun Baekhyun, at least he was not so messes in the head to approach Kyungsoo on days like those.

All things considered Kyungsoo thought it would be a shame if the school grounds ever lost their beauty, so Kyungsoo was instrumental in having this project short listed and then finally accepted, the club deciding to replant some of the grounds on the outskirts of the school’s estate that were thinning a little.

Suho, himself was eager, since clearly no good deed can be done without him being there too.

He really was a sweet person, Kyungsoo sighs dreamily.

It was just too bad he was a dumb , entirely manipulated by a smug little that just had the distinct fortunate of being a taller version of that little fairy freak Luhan, unbearably gorgeous, even if he didn’t seem to have a of sense.

Kyungsoo supposed God had to make things even in some way. No one that looked like Sehun could have working brain cells.

Though to the idiot’s credit he had somehow or the other managed to speak in Suho’s presence about his desire to join in in the reforestation drive and Suho, so taken by his spluttered … “I—like..thwees” , just had to invite him to come along to do a good deed.

How inviting Sehun lead to inviting Baekhyun, Kyungsoo did not know.

All that he knew was on that bright and early Saturday morning, Sehun and all his insane friends were waiting by the centre for the cars to take them to the designated spot.

Kyungsoo has never seen Luhan up and about before nine in the morning even on a school day, so the fact that he was even conscious at 6 am was freaking amazing by its own self. Kyungsoo figured it had something to do with Kris though, an active member of the club.

Kyungsoo will never know what Kris did wrong in life to end up with someone like Luhan, gorgeous for sure, but there would never be enough beauty to make for up for his missing sanity.

Sort of unfortunate really.

Why the rest of them were there, Kyungsoo couldn’t even guess, especially not why Jongin would even bother, especially since he was sleeping in Luhan’s lap and especially not why the perpetually indecent psychos tagged along, especially since they were actually just sleepily groping each other, Kyungsoo trying to scrub the image of Yixing’s tongue down Jongdae’s throat and his hand inside his pants from his mind permanently.

Suho seemed aware however, calmly stating that Luhan had decided that his friends need to be socially conscious and had asked if they could tag along. Kyungsoo’s eyebrows reached his hair, but Suho only laughed and said that Minseok was also of that same opinion and had dragged the members of his dorm out to be of some use to the school, especially after they had a part in the majority of the destruction that had occurred.

Luhan had set the common kitchen on fire once and Yixing and Jongdae had ensured that each flat service of the common room had been strained in body fluids and disgust, and Baekhyun’s face had dented a couple of lockers and he polluted the floor with his blood all the time.

Jongin was just plainly too lazy for public destruction and Minseok was an angel.

Kyungsoo was still more than ready to have them all left behind, but with Minseok there he figured it would be alright.

What harm could they all do anyway?

Sehun would just sob at the sight of Suho and Kris would deal with Luhan. Jongin would sleep and Chanyeol would be useful, and well, Yixing and Jongdae would just face. They won’t the most useful, but they weren’t the worst.

Baekhyun on the other hand was a parasite, but at least he was a parasite that Kyungsoo loved to crush.

It was easier to let them tag along than it was to appear as a villain to sweet Suho.

Kyungsoo comes to regret that decision soon after however.

The cars that are selected are five. Kyungsoo glares Baekhyun into sitting in the next one. Kris and Suho and Minseok and Jongin are the only ones that he lets enter this one. Minseok offers to drive and Kris sits next to him in the front passenger seat, citing long legs.

 It’s a very short trip anyway, just the outskirts of the imposing school grounds.

Luhan throws a fuss and insists that he had something to discuss with Kris, who smartly pecks him on the lips and tells him that they will be a nuisance. The giggles that erupt from the two are already a nuisance, so Kyungsoo is at least grateful that they at least know how sickening they are.

Sehun glares at him, but the kid was smart enough to shut his trap and Baekhyun got kicked on the shin when he tried to say otherwise.

It was a peaceful wonderful five minutes until the idiots in the other car somehow or the other got into some trouble and had to pull over.

Some crap about radiators and overheating and Kyungsoo was livid, especially when Luhan brightly suggested that they just call a tow truck and hitch a ride with them, completely ignoring the other cars in their party that would pass by soon.

What about the trees ??? he insisted frantically, entirely believable in his fake concern for the forest, when Suho said they could just head home and save themselves the trouble.

Yeah, what about the ing trees, that made them so pitiful that psychopaths had to be involved in their growth??

Kyungsoo can only question the heavens when Baekhyun slides into the spot next to him.

“Soo baby, don’t be mad” Baekhyun coughs, still unable to breathe, from nearly beneath Kyungsoo.

How the he ended up nearly in Byun Baekhyun’s lap he didn’t know.

Luhan had orchestrated a takeover, fuelled by his own desire to sit on his dumb boyfriend’s lap, planting himself immediately on Kris and refusing to hear of any other solution.

Time was wasting he said.

Sehun of course acted like a dainty little princess about the whole thing, but the little creep was very efficient in ensuring that he alone was permitted to be up in Suho’s personal space, Suho being as gentlemanly as he possibly could, much to Sehun’s chagrin, Sehun not brave enough to end up in Suho’s lap, but close enough that he could smell the man on himself.

The kid was livid that the fool didn’t take it as an opportunity to feel him up as Baekhyun had clearly done with Kyungsoo, and Sehun himself was much too annoyed that he was too shy to take advantage of his own position, willing himself into calmness as he buried his head in Suho’s shoulder and refused to look at him, heady from the scent of the man, his mind screaming in glee as he tried to you know…….just not die from happiness.

 Suho ensures that his hands were kept to his side and not on Sehun’s body, trying to fit his hands at the side of Kyungsoo and Jongin, even though there was clearly no space, insistent on not touching Sehun.

There was no way he would make little Sehunnie uncomfortable or make him feel violated in any way of course!

Sehun seemed to go between gleeful and terrified, either grinning like a freak when Suho was not looking or hiding in Suho’s shoulder, sneakily inhaling him.

Kyungsoo could slap them honestly.

Not as much as he wanted to break Byun Baekhyun’s face though.

Since he entered the car, Baekhyun had ensured that they were like finger and ring, insistent on being as close as possible and he continuously “accidentally” touched him.

Kyungsoo was going to kill a .

“Shut the up and don’t call me that” Kyungsoo fumes, just as he rocked his head back and slammed it into Baekhyun’s nose.

The fool howls in pain and Kyungsoo feels only slightly better.

“Soo, stop doing that” Minseok pleads from the driver’s seat, legitimately worried that Kyungsoo would kill Baekhyun before they got out of the car.

“Then tell the er to stop groping me” Kyungsoo spits, prying Baekhyun’s roaming hand from his waist and twisting his finger, Baekhyun probably crying from pain by then, but judging by the har d on that Kyungsoo can still feel against the back of his thigh, the creep was messed up in every possible way and was more than likely enjoying it way too much.

Freak.

“Yah! Baekhyun!” Suho intervenes, voice a little rough, clearly not liking the implication.

Kyungsoo makes a one eighty and looks at Suho with sad pitiful eyes, Suho instantly sets off into hero mode.

“ off, I didn’t do anything wrong to my baby” Baekhyun hums dreamily and everyone just sort of pities him.

Even Kyungsoo.

“It’s alright Hyung” Kyungsoo says in the end, figuring that Suho would be very upset if he thought that something happened to hurt Kyungsoo right in his presence and he didn’t want that.

Suho was already looking at him with a pained expression and Kyungsoo couldn’t bear the sight of it.

It was not as if Baekhyun was not someone or something he couldn’t handle. Baekhyun was a creepy disgusting leech, but he wasn’t that inappropriate. He had not touched him in a way crossing lines. He had kept his hands to Kyungsoo’s waist and thighs and they won’t even disgusting s, but gentle caresses…….he was tracing his name onto Kyungsoo’s thighs and measuring how his hand fit against his waist. He smelt his hair and nosed at his neck.

The was sick and disgusting but not material.

“Sure?” Suho questions, giving Baekhyun an appraising look, while Sehun seems ready to reach over and hit Kyungsoo for kicking a fuss and then strangle Baekhyun for being so ing stupid.

This was a golden moment that they would never get ever again.

He had never been this close to perfect Suho in his life and the man was a freaking angel that smelt like honey le and had the best shoulder for Sehun to rest on and was such a ing gentleman that he refused to touch him anywhere and it was just so freaking cute and if Sehun thought about how perfect Suho was anymore he would hyperventilate…….

If Baekhyun ruined this for him he would ing slaughter him!

“Yeah” Kyungsoo smiles at Suho reassuringly.

“Plus, I know how to deal with him” Kyungsoo adds as he stomps on Baekhyun’s foot that is trying to play footsie with him, Baekhyun crying for real now and Kyungsoo smiles happily at everyone that turns to give them a look.

Luhan seems ready to say something in Baekhyun’s defence, but decides against it, mumbling something about masochist fools that fall in love with violent hobits as he turns back to nuzzle against Kris’s throat, quite enjoying the red way Kris’s cheeks colour and how he looks a little uneasy every time Luhan shifts…….strategically.

Kyungsoo wants to address him, but he doesn’t want to acknowledge the ease at which Luhan can say that Baekhyun is in love with him.

He tries not to think about Baekhyun at all honestly and especially not why there is a bit of warmth that pools in his stomach whenever Baekhyun makes a stupid proposal and confesses his undying love for him, embarrassingly and publicly.

“We are almost there aren’t we?” Jongin asks though he seems to be pleading, currently pushed against the door in the cramped car with Sehun squishing the life out of him, dying really.

He really should have stayed home honestly.

To hell with clean air and Luhan and Minseok insisting that they care about stupid trees.

“Yeah” Minseok promises, wanting to get there as soon as possible.

He is pretty sure Kyungsoo would rapture one of Baekhyun’s organs soon and he knows for a fact that Baekhyun was probably groping Kyungsoo, so he couldn’t really ask Kyungsoo not to break Baekhyun’s legs when Baekhyun looked for it.

Kyungsoo though seems to be enjoying the little tussle, if the manic grin was anything to go by and Minseok had long since given up on understanding how any of these psychopaths ticked.

Luhan was usually a little spitfire, and now he is kittenish in Kris’s arms, the stoic silent vice president, a blushing red at whatever Luhan is suggestively whispering in his ear, biting his lips to swallow giggles and trying not to touch Luhan, who seemed to think it is a game, instead dragging Kris’s hand back to his body each time he tried to escape, torturing the poor man.

Sehun looks a cross between manically thrilled and scared less, and Suho is still as charming as ever. Minseok was worried for the kid. Suho was frying his nerves in increments and up to now he couldn’t decide if Suho was dumb as or just messing with the kid.

And Jonginnie got dragged to this event and is being squished quite pitifully. Minseok wants to cuddle him instantly every time he catches sight of his laboured body being a cushion for Sehun and Suho continuously apologizing for being pressed against him.

Suho was just like that. Even though it was clear that his apologies didn’t give Jongin more space or breathing room, maybe he thought it would be comforting? Minseok didn’t know.

Poor kid.

“Can’t we just enjoy the scenery?” Baekhyun suggests hopefully, leering at Kyungsoo’s crotch and then his collar bones, face twisting into a sick smirk , totally enjoying the view, Kyungsoo rolling his eyes before he slapped a hand over Baekhyun’s eyes.

That did nothing to stop his disgusting behaviour of course, playfully trying to Kyungsoo’s fingers, just as Kyungsoo fake barfs.

“I think we should take our time” Luhan agrees from up front, now curled up entirely in Kris’s arms, on the side of his throat, hand playing with the strands of dark hair as Kris tried not to moan in a car full of people.

“Oh dear God, no!”

“Minseokkie hyung I am dying here”

Jongin thinks it ought to be said that he had no feeling in his legs and Sehun was creeping him out, and Suho was even worst with all his apologies and sad smiles.

What the was Sehun so obsessed with? He didn’t get it really, but he would admit that he did feel marginally better when Suho smiled at him.

“Don’t worry Jonginnie, we’re almost there” Minseok assured, trying not to speed but he figured they really ought to get there soon, at least for Jongin’s sake and well Baekhyun too since he was pretty sure Kyungsoo just twisted a finger and Baekhyun was smothering his cries in Kyungsoo’s shoulder, Suho already trying to settle things though by this time Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are well set to continue breaking limbs and groping indiscriminately.

Minseok sighs heavily.

He was going to give up on social services or at least murder all his friends. He should have known better honestly.  Everything they touch ends in disaster.

When the car pulls into the clearing, Jongin cheers gleeful.

Baekhyun at this time however decides that it is now or never, life or death.

With greedy hands he reaches down and s indiscriminately, lush thighs and an even fuller , fingers caressing his prize, though he tries to stay away from the real prize, figuring that was a little too insane even for him, though he does take it as a chance to press his lips to the spot behind Kyungsoo’s ear, his mind spinning in gleeful bliss.

This glee does not stop him from the realization that Kyungsoo will murder him the second he gets the chance.

“I am going to ing murder you” Kyungsoo screeches manically.

Baekhyun smirks, plants a kiss to Kyungsoo’s cheek just before he opens the car door and dashes towards the forest.

Kyungsoo belts behind him yelling profanities and threats and Minseok puts the car on park.

Luhan steps out a little regretfully, sorry to be out of Kris’s embrace, Kris right behind him.

“Kyungsoo is going to kill him” Kris points out as he watched Baekhyun run for his life, pretty sure then he would never figure out why Luhan spent time with such insane people.

“Nah, he will probably just break his leg” Luhan shrugs and wraps his arm around Kris’s forearm, leaning against his shoulder as he watched Kyungsoo pelt a rock behind Baekhyun, barely missing his head.

Kris thinks he knows why now. Luhan is just as insane.

“Aren’t you all worried?” Suho asks as he stretches his legs, not sure if he should be running after Kyungsoo, to prevent him from committing murder, legs just a little too stiff to manage that just as yet.

“Baekhyun hyung runs well and he probably thinks Kyungsoo is chasing him out of love” Jongin informs with a roll of his eyes, busy stretching his back and trying not to whine at the pain he feels.

“And you guys let him out in public with those delusions?” Kris is the one that asks, taking the question from Suho’s lips.

“We let Luhan out, so we figure Baekhyun won’t be that bad” Minseok says with a straight face, though Sehun guffaws behind him.

“Hahaha-Hey!” Luhan finally catches on and is immediate in protest, reaching over to grab at Minseok, Kris just wrapping and arm around his waist.

“Point taken” Kris laughs, even as Luhan pouts at him.

“Helllllllllllppppppppppppp” Baekhyun screams for dear life.

Everyone looks at the other and sigh.

“Oh, so not me!” Jongin makes it clear.

“I’m afraid of trees” Sehun says.

Suho looks at him.

“I meant…forest? Big trees? J-just s-something” Sehun sputters before he looks towards the ground with a blush, embarrassed that he said that in front of Suho, blowing his little routine to pieces.

“Okay” Suho says as he walks towards the forest.

 Clearly he was the only one with a conscience.

 Minseok was casually looking at his fingers, completely ignoring the sounds of Baekhyun being slaughtered in the wilderness, Luhan and Kris entirely distracted by each other, Luhan leaning against Kris’s chest as he whispered something to him and Jongin was back to being sprawled in the front seat, contemplating sleep.

None of them were dumb enough to think they could actually take Kyungsoo on anyway. Better Suho than any of them anyway.

“Isn’t he just so manly? And gorgeous and perfect….an angel” Sehun squeals, fanning himself as Suho enters the forest.

Everyone ignores him.

àBaekhyun only had a bloodied nose, a twisted ankle, and a bruised rib, four lacerations, a pulled shoulder and countless cuts, since thankfully; Suho was a great runner and had captured a raging Kyungsoo before he could crush his balls.

Baekhyun swears it was the best day of his life.

A/N: Baeksoo as promised and once again sorry for the delay. I dunno what’s up next, since I actually have to write them from now on. I am feeling for some Laychen, so probably that.