Laychen

Stalkers, Fanboys and Romantics

Laychen

"Is he always like this?" Jongdae asks with a measure of disbelief, eyebrows lifted in that annoyingly mocking way that matched his tone, glancing between Sehun and Baekhyun.

"Basically" Sehun shrugs.

He did not really caring to explain that his friend was a deranged stalker that drooled at the sight of Do Kyungsoo, the shorter man having just walked by, earning an indecent catcall from Baekhyun, who in turn was glared at quite viciously, Kyungsoo seemingly likely to join his fierce gaze with a rude gesture that Baekhyun would have deserved but had seen Suho in his periphery and had resisted.

Sehun had only seen the smile Kyungsoo received and couldn't decide if he wanted to live anymore, burning with jealousy and melancholy.

"Sometimes he drools" Chanyeol throws in helpfully, this time staring meanly down at the veggie burger on his tray, wishing that it would simply vanish or better yet be transformed into a double cheese burger.

Why did the school decide on a healthy menu he didn't know, face twisted into a sulk.

"Really?" Jongdae tries to get confirmation, looking at the dazed Baekhyun still staring at the path Kyungsoo had just taken, stars where his eyes should be and if you asked Sehun he would say that was probably fantasying about Kyungsoo's still.

"Wait till he starts telling you about how much Kyungsoo loves him" Chanyeol assist, having nothing better to do than contemplate his sad misery life filled with only vegetables and no lard.

Lard was awesome! Why didn't more people know this?

"He does!" Baekhyun insists immediately, twisting around to give Chanyeol and accusatory glance, just waiting for him to challenge his admission.

Like hell he would.

Kyungsoo loves him. He knows he does. He just has trouble showing it.

[a dreamy sigh that makes Jongdae choke on his cute little egg rolls]

This of course catches the attention of Chanyeol. Not the choking or the sighing, but damn! Those egg rolls look good!

"Get your hands off my egg rolls!" Jongdae screeches in that way only Jongdae can, alerting half the cafeteria to the fact that Chanyeol had just stolen his delectable egg roll and had popped it into his mouth as fast as humanly possible, worried that Jongdae would have spotted him after he got over his whole dying thing.

Sehun at this time glares at all and sundry, though he only really wants to glare at Kyungsoo, who he spots sitting about twelve tables over making efforts to share his sandwich  with a very receptive Suho, which makes Sehun pound a fist on the table, which in turn displaces a mooning Baekhyun.

"Hey!" - Baekhyun grumbles, which Sehun ignores, glaring daggers at Kyungsoo's back, eyes darting away when Suho looks up and may have possible gazed in Sehun's direction, the teenagers heart thumping in his chest, blushing instantly.

"Why did I sit with you losers again?" Jongdae eventually asks, as soon as he smacks Chanyeol's reaching hand away once more, shaking his head at the idiots that he sometimes calls friend.

He and Baekhyun and Chanyeol are in the same year, and have endless classes together. Sometimes he joins them for lunch, mainly just to laugh his off at their stupidity.

"Cuz your stoner boyfriend left you to hang out with Luhan hyung" Chanyeol deadpans or at least he tries too, but his face can't stay still for the millisecond it takes to be stern, so instead looks puppishly earnest and sorta pitiful, almost enough to make Jongdae think about sharing his egg rolls with him, but he doesn't.

Yixing made them just for him.

[He grins in a stupid grating sort of way that makes Sehun scoff, his jealousy and mean soul just can't accept that someone else is capable of happiness when he is drowning in misery]

Jongdae is in the process of trying to hug his egg rolls close to himself, looking very much as ridiculous as one would expect with reaching arms and stupid love induced expressions whilst Chanyeol still attempts to steal whatever he can, Jongdae smacking his hand once more.

"Jongdae! Please!! I'm starving here" Chanyeol begs, only caring about the tempting egg rolls within his visions, his hunger at a fever pitch, nearly drooling at the sight of them.

He so needs an annoying- always- high- Chinese- boyfriend- with -dimples to make him eggrolls. A girlfriend would be fine.

Really anyone that feeds him is welcomed.

"No!" Jongdae denies him, quite meanly in Chanyeol's opinion.

"Why would I give you the things my dearest boyfriend made for me when you so stupidly made allegations against him and his undying love for me?" Jongdae questions, still smacking away Chanyeol's reaching hands.

"Sharing is nice" a sweet wonderfully melodic voice interrupts, or that was what Chanyeol and Jongdae hear.

Chanyeol thinks Yixing is the best thing ever, since it seems as if he will eventually get one more of those damn egg rolls.

Baekhyun is still deaf to the world, busy wondering if he can dare approach Kyungsoo again for the day, not sure if his back can handle another flip, but he has come to quite enjoy the headlocks that Kyungsoo puts him in, the smell of him in his nostrils and his body pressed to his.

Baekhyun was a weird soul.

Yixing gives him a look, wondering how it was possible for anyone to look more stoned that he does, but soon dismisses the thought or rather ALL thought when his boyfriend drags him down by the shirt to kiss the air from his lungs.

Jongdae was a bit of a show off.

"Can you not? People are trying to eat here" Sehun complains, even though he had not touched his fruit cups or sandwiches or anything else, too disgusted by the sight of Kyungsoo smiling at his hyung.

He wore his bitterness well, his face contouring into a rock, plain and unmoveable.

Jongdae doesn't particularly care to respond, except for the blatant lifting of his middle finger behind Yixing's back, because his sweet boyfriend was too nice to do it himself and Jongdae really rather liked the lost hands trying to find balance on his body, as he Yixing's soul from his body.

Yixing wasn't that big on PDA, but he didn't care. It was good to remind  everyone who the egg roll making guitar playing heartthrob belonged too.

Talking about him being with Luhan hyung.Hmmppfff

He hoped Chanyeol knew better now.

Chanyeol on the other hand, took Jongdae's distracted state to help himself to the rest of the egg rolls, because, as Yixing just said, sharing is nice.

Somehow  or the other Yixing makes it to the bench without banging his head on anything. He doesn't count pushing Baekhyun out the way as a consequence, though the man makes a scene about his aching back, which earns him a devious smile from a small violent man sitting twelve tables away, all teeth and glee.

Jongdae doesn't hear him either, busy trying to be as close to Yixing as he can manage, snuggling into his side and if he wouldn't feel like so much like a bimbo, he would have certainly planted himself in Yixing's strongly muscled lap, barely resisting the urge.

"If you sit on his lap I'll barf" Sehun grumbles meanly, not missing the sickening expression on Jongdae's face.

Everyone had one of those.

An annoying sweet over excessive PDA couple for friends that made you want to take a ice pick to your eyes or their hearts.

Jongdae and Yixing just happened to be one of those unfortunately, Jongdae busy whispering things to  Yixing as he tried to get himself settled,  the possible pothead blushing a little, dimples showing, completely distracting Jongdae from replying scathingly to Sehun as he deserved, figuring making Yixing a little hot under the collar was a better use of his time and tongue.

Chanyeol on the other hand was grateful for the distraction that Yixing provided, happily stuffing his face with the egg rolls.

Today was getting better for sure.

"Here. Before starvation gets to you" Jongin says as he pushes a tray full of lard covered goodness towards Chanyeol, the pizza actually leaving a trail of grease through the plastic.

Chanyeol all but throws himself at Jongin.

"I love you!" he proclaims with sincerity and glee.

"You rejects sicken me" Sehun says haughtily, or it would have been if not for the sneer he wore, making his stone like face contour scarily.

All for it to give way instantly when Suho glances at their table as he makes his way out the cafeteria, blushy fluttery Sehun with crinkling eyes staring down at the table as he tried to control his heart.

"And you people say I'm the crazy one" Baekhyun snorts with a hard look at everyone.

 Jongdae is clearly groping Yixing's thigh and higher, Chanyeol seemingly worshiping lard, Sehun's face looking as if it cracked and Jongin half way asleep on the table.

He needed new friends.

Or better yet, he needed to have find a way to get his hands on Kyungsoo's .

A/N: Laychen ♥