Krishan

Stalkers, Fanboys and Romantics

Krishan

"You are really bad at being inconspicuous" Luhan comments at the sight of his "secret" boyfriend trying his hardest to hide his incredibly large frame behind the big oak tree at the furthest point from the overly large grounds.

It was big, but it never going to be enough to hide all six foot three of Kris Wu.

It was amusing to watch him try though, diligently trying to fit in the ceases and away from view, the tree probably not the best place to hide really, but it was certainly the furthest they could get from civilization.

The inhabitants of their school already demonstrating that they were strangers to civilized decorum, so it wasn't a stretch to conclude they would be safe.

No one really ventured that far back, the walk much too long and they were other much closer cosy spots to meet a significant other, all of which were probably christened by Yixing and his perpetually concupiscent boyfriend, the two even scaring the likes of Luhan, who was little on the brazen side as well.

How Jongdae managed to get Yixing to forget his shyness, Luhan really wished he didn't know, shaking that horrible stray thought away from him mind, instead wanting to fill it with the nuances of his flawless boyfriend, who was now pouting at him prettily.

"If you weren't a little fairy, you would be bad at it too" Kris grumbles, nose crinkling as he tried to stand up straight, his full height rather imposing and really bad for hiding behind trees, even if they were big oak trees.

With his light blond hair, he was like a watermelon amongst red bell peppers or some other ridiculous analogy that described how hard it was to hide behind a tree bark when you were his height and sculpted by Zeus himself, the angles all wrong for him to stay hidden from the field.

Seriously this was annoying.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Luhan asks, ignoring the little jab at his stature, willing to let it go since he was more amused by the dried leave that was clinging to Kris's otherwise perfect hair, held always in the right position, as if it was so ordained by the gods themselves.

Luhan is before Kris nearly instantly, quick steps to get to the man, as fast as his small legs could carry him, smile breaking upon his lips as Kris continues to sulk openly, amazed at the sight that only he could see.

'This was why I can't share you Wufan.'

When Luhan reaches a hand upwards, Kris is instant in his reaction, a large gorgeous hand reaches out to impede the action, certainly not trusting Luhan anywhere near his hair. The older man had a really bad habit of messing up his hair whenever possible.

Manic glint in his eyes, only be replaced with glee when he manages to get his fingers to card though the silky strands, even if it meant standing on his tiptoes sometimes.

Kris gives him an appraising look this time.

 He doesn’t see manic destruction. Insanity is there of course, since Luhan is by his very nature insane, but most prominent this time is affection.

It's hard to tell with Luhan sometimes, his expressions carrying a million stories, a hundred  what ifs and maybe's, Kris still lost to the wind when it comes to him, but he has enough trust in his heart to release his grip and let Luhan touch his hair.

He also trusts him enough to hide behind a tree stump for him, so it isn't that unexpected.

He feels Luhan's fingers against the strands and he sees the laugh rather than hears it when Luhan extracts the leaf from his head, drawing his hands downwards to show it to Kris, who glances upwards instantly, his vanity a little cause for concern.

Not to Luhan though. He giggles at the action. It's cuteness to him.

Though he would have preferred if Kris had not abandoned his hand entirely to search his head for anymore fallen leaves, his grip never tight enough to hurt him, instead the sort that filled him with boundless warmth, missing the feel of him.

"Why do you think?" Kris rudely answers a question with a question, still determined to sulk at the fact that he seemed to be pushed further into the darkness when it came to Luhan, so disgraced for the little pixie that he had now taken to hiding in tree trunks.

He was the captain of the basketball team, vice president of student council, part time instructor for the drama club, honour roll student, with a good discipline record and a fanclub bigger than Suho's, so really….he was not the sort of guy you hid in a tree trunk.

In fact he was the sort the guy that you boasted to all your friends about and rubbed in your frienemies faces.

Why Luhan had insisted that he not be seen in public with him would be something he would grate on his nerves for a lifetime.

Even worst now that meeting on the field was apparently not remote and insulting enough, but now he had to walk another quarter mile to get to the back of the school's enormous property, private school being a that way, to hide in shrubbery.

He was rather insulted to be frank.

"Cuz you realized that you are freak of nature?" Luhan deadpans, holding back the giggle that wants to burst from his lips, Kris's eyebrows knitting in annoyance.

It really shouldn't amuse him as much as it does, but he can't help it. Kris is so adorable to him that he doesn't know what to do half the time.

"This isn't funny Luhan" Kris grates out, shoulder's spread and pout falling away barely to be replaced by a weird hybrid grimace thing, Luhan laughing for real this time.

"Oh…I think it is" Luhan manages between his giggles, throwing his arms over Kris's shoulder, pulling himself up onto his tip toes to hug him properly.

 Kris's strong heart thumping securely against even stronger chest, Luhan pressing himself against the warmth, inhaling the crisp water freshness of it, tainted by the blistering of the trees that he was around, Luhan unable to help the happy sigh that he releases, his heart full and his chest constricting when Kris wraps his hand around him.

The idiot was spineless. They both knew it.

Why he bothered trying to deny Luhan anything was a mystery to Luhan. He can't say he hated the struggles though. It made Kris's eventual surrender that much sweeter.

Though nothing was better than the way he held him against his chest.

He could hear Kris heave in defeat and part of him likes it more than he should admit. He is not happy that Kris is frustrated, more like that he is happy that Kris once more accepts him for the insane person that he is.

He knows it hard for someone like Kris to let it go. It is not in his nature to do so, but he does it just for him.

Luhan knows it's wrong to test him so much, wrong to make him uncomfortable and sometimes unhappy, but Luhan is giving to him something irreplaceable and entirely fragile, untouched and completely innocent, something that he had protected for years, away from the inklings of whispered compliments and brazen proposals.

He had guarded it preciously for his entire life.

 How can he just give Kris his heart without being sure that he will guard it just as well as Luhan had done?

He is wrong and childish and maybe undeserving. In fact is pretty sure he does not deserve Kris in any way shape or form. That is pretty obvious to him. Kris thinks otherwise though and Luhan is certainly not stupid enough to let that get away from him.

So he holds on tight, and even tighter than that, hiding Kris away from the world, so he doesn't figure that out. He is hiding him from his insanity and his faults, refusing to share him with the world.

Kris must always just be his, must be his to keep and behold, away from everyone else.

He has more pride in his relationship with Kris than anything he had ever achieved and with as much modesty as the captain of the soccer team can manage, it had been quite a lot. There was nothing more precious to him than Kris, which naturally made him even more protective.

It was why he had made them go even deeper into the darkness, hiding from the idiots he sometimes calls friend.

With that much stupid around him, Kris would surely go running for the hills.

Luhan would certainly run after him, but he doesn't trust his short little legs to catch up with him.

So, if he has to stay relegated to the field behind school and ditching Yixing after school to be with Kris then so be it.

He would protect Kris and their relationship.

*******

"Ewwwww…my eyes burn" Jongdae screeches.

Seriously he had a really bad habit, Chanyeol groaning as he covered his ears.

The sound loud enough to wake the dead, and seemingly enough to get Luhan to turn around, his little pixie face contoured ugly in a look of aghast horror, disbelief and anger, a weird combination on someone that looks like a lost deer most of the time.

Kris on the other hand is mildly surprised, not having seen the small posse approach them, though it was a bit hard not to notice Yixing's boyfriend in his black get up, different from their blue jacket uniform.

Luhan's cousin  Sehun is there too, the one that likes Suho, and Chanyeol, his teammate from the basketball team and that guy that Kyungsoo beats up every day and Jongin who Kris knows plays on the soccer team with Luhan.

Why they are there though is lost to him. Their presence clearly annoys Luhan though, who is likely fuming.

He is sort of hot that way, awkward expressions an all, Kris smiling at the thought, mentally smacking himself to keep focused, using his hands to hold Luhan to his body.

The older man may not like it much, but it was his responsibility as a student representative to protect the lives of his juniors, keeping a firm grip on Luhan's small waist, the older man twisting around to glare at the newcomers.

"Make it stop…..so disgusting" Baekhyun joins in the act, except it really wasn't an act.

It was so icky and ewwy and sweet and God! Why doesn't Kyungsoo let him hug him that way?

He was pretty sure he would hold Kyungsoo protectively and lean down and smell his hair and smile as if the world was a better place.

He was also pretty sure he would grab Kyungsoo's squishy and be kicked in the groin.

Though that would make so much more sense than what Luhan was doing.

It was so romantic and unnatural and it crawled Baekhyun's blood.

"What the Jongdae? I caught you and Yixing ing on my bed and I didn't behave like that!" Luhan spits, unable to hold it back, so ready to reach over to where Jongdae was faking barfing and rip his lungs out.

Friends were annoying. They really were.

He had legit caught Yixing and Jongdae doing ungodly things to each other on HIS bed and had only took some incriminating photos to blackmail Yixing later with. Jongdae would probably have asked him if he had filmed a tape of them  for his personal collection.

He had burned his sheets too of course.

All in all, he had not behaved so grating, as Jongdae was doing now, so wanting to break a couple of Jongdae's bones.

People were always deceived by his stature, a mistake that Baekhyun really ought not make, considering he got his handed to him every day by Kyungsoo, though Luhan had heard that Baekhyun may have a submissive kink, the way he seemed to go looking for those daily beatdowns. Even so, they should all know that he was more than capable of some serious damage, Sehun seemingly aware, currently hiding behind a confused Chanyeol and a sleepy Jongin.

He supposed Kris knew as well, which was why he was holding to him so tightly, struggling a little, wanting to stick his foot in Baekhyun's face.

 Maybe then Kyungsoo would like him.

"At least that is normal. You are guys are so sickeningly sweet, it nearly killed us" Jongdae taunts because he was a brat. He quite enjoyed his friend's misery.

Well, Luhan was more like Yixing's dorm mate, and they were sort of friends, but he had a pretty good relationship, Luhan known to most of the school.

He didn't think the secret Luhan was hiding would be so scandalous really.

Mr. I-am-too-cool-for-relationships-but-break-hearts-everyday- Luhan basically cuddling with Kris Wu.

That was not something he expected. If he had caught them and otherwise engaged, then he would have let it go. Luhan was certainly a looker and Kris was an Adonis. No two ways about that. They would probably be the most attractive couple ever, aside from him and his honey love of course.

Luhan being so docile and sweet and icky and not him was downright indecent.

Jongdae still felt a little bit sick at the way Kris was holding him so delicately.

"This is what you have been doing? Seriously?" Baekhyun questions, still shivering in distaste at the sight of them.

"And let him go or something Kris sunbae. It's just too creepy" Baekhyun adds as an after thought, unable to look at them without having the urge to sing about rainbows and mountains and music and all that crap.

"Continue talking and I will break your nose" Luhan threatens, though most of the fight as left him, figuring he really couldn't explain his way out of this one, Kris stupidly holding on to him still, adorably confused, looking at Luhan with endearing eyes, clearly out of his element, Luhan sighing tiredly.

"Ignore them all" Luhan whispers to Kris, who naturally tilts his head downwards to hear him, Luhan twisting in his hold, now pressed most against Kris's chest, his palm spread across Luhan's stomach, possessive and protective.

Kris is an idiot. Luhan likes it all.

"It really is creepy. Stop! I rather hear about the dirty things that Jongdae hyung does to Yixing hyung than watch you two" Sehun says, getting a little braver now that it was clear that Luhan was nearly kittenish around Kris sunbae, determined not to get involved originally.

Somehow or the other Chanyeol had spot Luhan's nearly white hair and had directed this discovery to the arguing duo, who were militant in pursuing the lead, panning out in each direction, Baekhyun making use of his stalker skills to locate Luhan.

Their discovery had surprised them all.

Luhan was an incorrigible flirt than had too much fun. He never permitted real relationships and didn't even date at all, Sehun refusing to call his series of first dates as "dating". He was messed up kid really, but his fanclub ate it up and when Sehun was not pretending to be pissed, he would say that he if Luhan was happy with someone for real, he was even happier for him.

Watching them though really was disgusting.

[the bitterness that he mistook for disgust was really just jealousy]

"Kris hyung!" Chanyeol greets happily when Kris looks up a little bashfully, but his grip doesn't loosen, especially not when Luhan decides to lean against him, rubbing at his temples, trying to decide what to do that did not including murdering his friends.

"Hey Chanyeollie" Kris greets just as stupidly, so awkward that he wants the earth to swallow him whole.

He knows most of them of course, just in passing if nothing else from his activities in the school, but he had been really looking forward to meeting them as Luhan's boyfriend for quite some time, but that clearly had been a wasted effort, never thinking it would go like that.

Maybe Baekhyun was right? Catching them having might have been less awkward.

"Don't speak to them. They will infect you with the stupid" Luhan grumbles loudly, glaring at Kris in a way that makes him laugh, leaning down to press an affectionate kiss to Luhan's temple, which naturally elicits barfing sounds from nearly everyone.

Luhan by this point torn between smashing faces and turning around and kissing the life out Kris for being so entirely embarrassing and gay, but ever so sweet.

"Sorry hyung, but can you stop for real? That really is kinda creepy" Chanyeol says with a regretful smile, rubbing his arms to get rid of the creeps.

Kris was a nice guy, but his face was stone like, more y than the lead cheerleaders that Chanyeol had come across in his time, stern and serious, sometimes playful.

Loving affectionate cute boyfriend he was certainly not.

It was creeping Chanyeol out badly, wanting to wash the feeling away with coffee or soda or maybe a root beer float?

He would see what Jongin wanted to get later.

"Get away now losers, or I really will destroy you all" Luhan threatens once more, no energy and even less anger, now just sort of pouting at them.

"Not a chance in hell" Jongdae cackles and it grates on their nerves, but Baekhyun is in agreement and Sehun still needs to get even for that blabbering that Luhan did. Jongin doesn't care much.

He already sort of knew that Luhan was meeting with Kris when he fell asleep behind the bleachers one evening and woke up and saw him and Kris holding hands and whispering to each other.

Maybe he should pay more attention to the schemes he participates in. Or maybe not. So far it was tons of fun and Chanyeol seemed to like it as well.

"Run!" Luhan instructs, not giving Kris a second to adjust before he grabs his hand and bolts past them.

 Kris like an idiot standing still until Luhan drags him behind him, not wanting to deal with the clowns just right then, his mind too full of Kris and warmth and "Hell! I'm already in love with him aren't I?" to deal with the deviousness that was the combined forces of Baekhyun and Jongdae, instead making a run for it, Kris by then putting the athlete in him to good use, running beside Luhan.

"Come back here!" Jongdae yells as he and Baekhyun run behind them, though they are left a fair distance away.

Nothing except Suho could induce Sehun to run, the youngest instead walking behind with Chanyeol and a sleepy Jongin, busy chatting about the day's occurrences, though that is short lived, conversation changing to what they would have for dinner.

Jongdae has a lot more endurance however, all those hours spent testing how flexible Yixing could possibly be adding to his credit, pelting behind him, causing Luhan to drag Kris into a make shift hiding space behind the steps in the outskirts of the main building.

"Do you see why I wanted to keep you hidden?" Luhan points out as he pants rapidly, hands pressed against Kris's chest as he tries to keep him out of sight, peering around the corner where he knows either Baekhyun or Jongdae would burst forth, ready to torture him.

"Everyone I know is insane" Luhan continues to explain, leaning forward to rest against Kris's chest, the taller man panting as well, but was holding up well, the burst of adrenaline slowly dying down.

"I'm not surprised" Kris laughs truly and Luhan is too tired to glare at him for making noise, instead just smacking him lightly to stop, Kris getting the message, but the mirth is still spread across his face, gummy smile flashing for Luhan to see, pretty sure that Baekhyun would find them pretty soon.

Luhan however is happy to death when there is a loud crash and an even louder yell.

"TOUCH MY AGAIN AND I WILL REARRANGE YOUR FACE"

Kyungsoo fuming past Luhan and Kris, certainly not noticing them in their hiding spot, Luhan dragging Kris out behind him, the younger man looking at him for guidance, wrought with confusion, Luhan however walking ahead of him, holding his hand.

"You never learn do you?" Luhan laughs at Baekhyun sprawled on the floor, eyes staring up at the ceiling, stupid grin on his face, not even whining when Luhan kicks his side.

"So worth it though…so worth it" Baekhyun says to himself and not really Luhan, his mind replaying the scene that nearly got him decapitated, Kyungsoo's certainly everything he thought it would be, lost in a fantasy.

With one last kick to Baekhyun's side, Luhan drags Kris away with him, the younger man asking Baekhyun if he was alright over his shoulder, but got no response, instead turning concerned eyes over to Luhan, who seemed rather happy, not sparing a thought to his friend sprawled on the floor.

"Life with you will be interesting wouldn't it?" Kris asks almost rhetorically, Luhan by now leaning against his shoulder, hand clasp with him as they head to the dorm areas, the place nearly entirely deserted, but even if it wasn't Luhan didn't care to hide anymore.

Kris was still there and he had to learn to trust that he would always be.

"You don't say?" Luhan laughs, giving Kris a side eye as he gulps.

They pass Jongdae on the way, but by then he had found Yixing and was busy swallowing his face on one of the benches to care about Luhan and Kris. Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun having a hearty dinner after all their troubles, once they  managed to purge their memory of all Jongdae's conquest.
 

A/N: Happy Lunar New Year!!  Krishan are my ultimate EXO OTP hence the word vomit..lol