Minseok's Problems

Stalkers, Fanboys and Romantics

Minseok Deserves Better Friends!

Minseok takes a deep breath and then he takes another.

His eyes darting down the hallway, reminding him that escape is still an option. No one knows that he is outside the door and if he is lucky maybe they would think he ran away or disappeared or something as unlikely but entirely wonderful as that was.

There were certainly times that he wished that his home was a lot closer to the school compound and he was lucky enough to leave campus like Sehun and Kai and the others. Being stuck in the same dorm as Luhan and Yixing was not a good thing at all.

Add Jongdae and it was plainly a disaster.

 Jongdae was by default  at the dorms  since he never seemed to leave the campus now at all, seemingly hell bent on determining how much fluids he could draw from Yixing before either or both of them died from dehydration.

He really hoped they remembered to drink fluids…and by fluids he meant energy drinks.

His mind feels dirty instantly and he shivers at the disgust that runs down his spine as a result of letting his mind wander to his insane friends, manifesting itself literally when he feels a real shiver run through his body that he was going to blame on the abject horror he feels at the fact that Jongdae was an exhibitionist and Yixing was too dumb or too stoned to give a generally.

How he was so unfortunate to have friends like that he didn't know.

He was half minded to call his mother at home and ask her if she sold him away to a vengeful demon or something equally daft, since he was by this point convinced that no one could have luck as dreadful as he did naturally.

This is then confirmed instantly.

Of course it was.

Sigh.

*****

Just as Minseok had found something close to common sense and was smartly turning away from the door in front of him, minded to run away from insanity and return to the next warm cocoon of his dorm room, thanking every God in existence that his parents worried for his sanity enough to pay for a single, so that he was not forced to room with anyone, and especially not Luhan again.

There he would be safe. Once he bolted the four locks that he had of course.

Jongdae liked to sneak into his room and "cuddle" with him. Sometimes he brought Yixing.

They sometimes cuddled  d each other, next to Minseok.

Minseok sometimes yelled profanities and violently kicked them out of his room while Jongdae insisted that Minseok needed cuddling and Yixing looked like a kicked puppy.

Just because Minseok had literally kicked him , did not give him the right to do that!

He wished he could claim Jongdae was the only one that caused him a visit to the therapist, but Luhan was not much better. Luhan too, liked to commandeer Minseok's room whenever he felt like, watching soccer at four o' clock in the morning and rubbing his nose against Minseok's chest when he falls asleep mid prank or drooling on Minseok's homework when he kept him company, driving Minseok mad.

Except that Minseok was never entirely blameless when it came to Luhan.

Try as he might, he couldn't ever get rid of the soft spot he had for the slightly younger man. Which would explain why Luhan had copies of his keys and Minseok never said anything about it nor did he complain that much when he woke up on the floor because, as much as Luhan liked to cuddle, he liked to sleep by himself.

Minseok had a hard life.

Made only harder when Luhan himself impedes his escape and wastes all the effort Minseok just took to find his sense.

"Boazi!!" Luhan greets enthusiastically and by enthusiastically, Minseok means throwing himself at Minseok's small body, causing the older man to lose his footing and falling to the ground, Luhan entirely unperturbed.

Why should  he be? Minseok clearly broke his fall.

 The ground broke Minseok's.

Entirely shameless, as Minseok has come to expect, Luhan stays lounging on Minseok's battered body, giggling happily, eyes bright and shining and it sort of reminds Minseok of the stars in the sky, except maybe prettier. Everything was prettier with Luhan involved.

Luhan kisses him on the nose and laughs scandalously when Minseok blushes.

Minseok groans then, hating the fact that he always blushes. Minseok wants to make one thing clear.

He has a girlfriend.

Okay…that is a lie.

He has a girl that he likes. A lot actually.

And is nearly certain that he doesn't like men. He figured, by now if he was gay he would have known.

Every male in the ing school seemed to want to help him confirm that fact it would seem, Luhan no exception.

If he could survive Luhan's charms and Jongdae's propositions, Minseok thinks he must be ramrod straight.

Luhan is also quite well aware that Minseok likes the one special girl, but gets a wick kick out of making Minseok blush. Bastard does it to fuel his ego and Minseok admits that maybe he likes the attention a bit and Luhan has a special place in his heart….piece of his soul.

Luhan knows this as well and takes proper advantage of it.

Like he was doing then, lounging happily on Minseok as the concrete decided to show Minseok why it survived earthquakes, the carpet halls doing nothing to ease his pain and neither was Luhan's knees to thighs.

"Get the off me!" Minseok grumbles, pushing at Luhan, who doesn't seem to care, except when he pulls back and makes a disappointed face.

"Minseokkie! I thought you promised to be a good influence on our dongsaengs?" Luhan chastises theatrically making Minseok want to strangle him, Luhan's shinny eyes glimmering in mirth, clearly enjoying making Minseok suffer.

Why he promised to take care of so many brats he didn't know. Why did he have to be one the oldest? If it were up to him he would ship them all off to some deserted part of the forest so that wolves could rip them apart piece by piece, especially the grossly inappropriate ones like Luhan and Jongdae.

"Why are you smiling like a maniac?" Luhan questions when Minseok grins manically, mind happy with the image of Jongdae running from a wolf trying to bite his .

Luhan ruined good moments.

"Nothing. Get off" Minseok instructed haplessly, hating the fact that Luhan was so strong and entirely shameless.

He was just about to curse some more, despite having taken a vow that he would refrain from such things. He didn't want Sehunnie to learn such things from him, though he admitted that was a fool's dream, considering that he lived with so many jackasses.

Someone had to the sensible one though and it certainly wasn't Luhan.

Kris on the other hand, Minseok didn't know. He may have some potential.

The fact that the taller man  drags Luhan from his body was definitely working in his favour, Kris face stoic and Luhan finally looking a little chastised, Minseok finding it hard not to laugh at how well behaved Luhan was in front of Kris.

"Minseok are you okay?" Kris questions as he tugs Luhan away, dragging his boyfriend from  Minseok's body, Luhan wrinkling his nose at the fact that his fun had been ruined, though he was not inclined to make a fuss for his rather understanding boyfriend.

"Much better now that you are here" Minseok flirts, winking at Luhan, who's jaw drops, Minseok enjoying this a little too much.

Who would have figured Luhan was the possessive type? hehehehe

"Here, let me help you up" Kris says as he releases Luhan to stand beside him, smiling down warmly at Minseok as he  bends over to help Minseok off the floor, too tall to do it any other way, a large strong hand holding on to him as he pulled him up wards, entirely missing Luhan glaring at his back and  doe eyes flaming.

"Yah!" Luhan screeches, whacking Kris across his broad back, Minseok trying not to laugh, grateful for Kris's assistance, so not wanting to laugh at how ridiculous his confused face was.

"What?" Kris looks around, entirely confused as to why Luhan is glaring down at him.

Or rather up. Luhan is really small. Kris does not say this thankfully.

"Don't smile like that!" Luhan says, voice dropping low, more than likely ashamed at his outburst, Minseok by this time choking on his laughter, Kris giving him a look, maybe hoping to understand what he did wrong.

Minseok is too amused at his obliviousness or stupidity to assist so just laughs at him.

"Oh"  Kris says eventually, a hand covering his mouth, looking awkward….or  more awkward than he usually is, apparently coming to the conclusion that Luhan's complaints was because his gums showed when he smiled, a little self conscious at that fact still.

Minseok could facepalm really.

Was Kris really that dumb? Luhan hit a goldmine. That was all Minseok could say. Luhan was beside him sighing in relief, happy he didn't have to explain his insanity away, Minseok deciding that some revenge was in order.

Honestly it was his back that wanted Luhan to suffer, not him.

"Don't you get it? Don't you see that he was-" Minseok attempts to point out to his saviour, the least he could do for the man that saved his back and his honour……well maybe that was a stretch, but Kris really needed some help in dealing with Luhan, judging by how clueless he was to the fact that Luhan is a possessive freak and there was no one better to lend assistance than Minseok really.

Kris would be thankful he was sure. That sort of material was blackmail worthy and if Kris used it right, he would have a much better time dealing with Luhan.

And to be honest Minseok liked Kris.

He liked him as a person and he liked him even more for getting Luhan to part his walls and let someone in a little. Minseok was truly happy that Kris was there with Luhan now, wanting them to be happy for a long time.

To do that Minseok figures Kris needs all the help he could get.

It is Minseok's charity really.

Or it would have been if Luhan did not elbow him in the stomach and jumped between him and Kris, cutting Minseok off, who was left to cough to save his life, Luhan acting like a shield, suddenly dragging the tall man down for a kiss, meant to distract him, Kris trying to ask Minseok if he were alright, the words swallowed by Luhan, just as his attention was drawn to the arms circling his neck and the sweet lips against his.

"Don't smile at anyone but me" Luhan hums when he finally releases Kris, who is breathless and so confused now that he doesn't even care to figure out what just happened, sighing as Luhan petted him a little, soft kisses to his face.

All whilst trying to kick Minseok for betraying him.

Didn't Minseok know how happy Luhan was that his boyfriend was so naïve? He couldn't have conjured anyone more perfect for him than Kris. Staying oblivious to Luhan's insanity was a serious must.

Minseok was a bastard. Luhan was sort of proud.

"You people are weird" Kris says, shaking his head as Luhan turns to smack Minseok on the arm before the older man could speak again.

When that isn't enough Luhan releases his hold on Kris and tackles Minseok, a hand covering the smaller man's mouth and the two hitting each other in a mock fight, Luhan giggling and whispering at the same time, Kris rubbing his temples.

He had no idea what he was supposed to do with them.

"Minseokkieeeee don't tell him" Luhan whispered lowly in Minseok's ear.

"Whhyyhyy nooottt" Minseok questions but the hand over his mouth entirely muffles his words, trying to hit Luhan in the stomach, sort of happy to play with Luhan now.

Minseok glances up at Kris, who looks at them with a frown, clearly torn between intervening and turning around and returning home where he wouldn't have to deal with crazy people.

When Luhan told him to come and watch a movie with him and his friends yesterday, this certainly was not what he had in mind.

Why Luhan had his friend in a headlock whilst they both whispered to each other in his presence he didn't know.

Why Luhan had Minseok on the ground and was laying on him in the middle of the hallway was also something that he didn't know.

He wasn't sure he wanted to know either.

Kris hadn't asked Luhan about Minseok and his freaky co-dependent relationship with the older man, even if he was itching to do so. He figured that he needed time to understand everything and to learn about Luhan.

Seeing his boyfriend practically molest someone else was not his idea of a good thing, but Kris just got the feeling that was something that Luhan needed and Kris was not one to insist that Luhan suddenly change his life because Kris was in it now.

He knew Luhan was a messed up lunatic before their first ….date? …well, first meeting and he would be a bit ridiculous to think that would all change suddenly. It was still harder to bear then though.

Kris was therefore rather grateful that Minseok took him aside soon after the big reveal on his return to campus to speak to him. 

Minseok scared the hell out of Kris when he grabbed his hand and pulled him to his room, locking the door behind the two of them. Four locks were quite a lot. Just saying.

 Kris feeling entirely awkward by the situation, until Minseok made him sit and shared his mother's cookies with him.

Kris liked cookies.

Minseok helped Kris understand Luhan a little that day.

 He didn't spill any secrets or gave Kris more information more than Luhan himself had offered, expect that he had explained that he had known Luhan for a long time and they were friends and just that; friends. He was kind in explaining that Luhan was a little clingy, but their relationship was sibling like, with some mischief here and there.

He wanted Kris to understand Luhan and not be daunted by the older man's random attitude and seemingly flippant approach to things or his clinginess to Minseok. He wanted Kris to know that Luhan was insane and would drive him insane with his randomness, but that he was something precious and Kris was lucky to be the one Luhan allowed to stay close to him and even luckier that he was giving Kris a chance to reach his heart.

And he also wanted to let Kris know that if he wilfully hurt Luhan he would slaughter him.

It was really freaky to see such a kind face look so murderous.

Kris is man enough to admit that he gulped and maybe shivered a little.

Luhan's friends scared him still to be honest, but he was grateful to Minseok and happy that Luhan had someone that cared about him as much as Minseok did.

Kris still rather they not wrestle with each other in public…or private for that matter.

"Yah!" Jongdae screeched down the hall way, running the last few steps to break up Luhan and Minseok.

"How could you two get frisky without me?" Jongdae whines as he parts the two of them, both now flushed and giggly, though Minseok rolls his eyes at Jongdae.

Kris by then has decided that he wants no part of the craziness.

"You guys even invited Kris hyung and not me?" Jongdae accuses, folding his hand over his chest and looks as if he is genuinely upset that Luhan and Minseok had done something inappropriate without him, actually pouting.

"Shut up you degenerate" Minseok knocks Jongdae's head, shaking his head at the his rather incorrigible dongsaeng, who laughs at the action, seemingly tired of his act, instead throwing himself at Minseok's back and kissing his cheeks.

"Why do you freaks always see the need to molest me?" Minseok complains as he tries to bat Jongdae away, the younger man clinging to him like a koala as Luhan giggles and Kris tries not to look as if he is contemplating a quick exit.

"We love you?"

"You have a nice ?"

"Shut up!"

"So…are we still going to watch that movie?" Kris asks awkwardly.

He has never actually been to Luhan's dorm room. They had met at different areas throughout the campus and had been to Kris's room a couple times in the last two weeks, but Luhan had never invited him over to his.

He hoped he would have soon, but didn't want to make it an issue. He was sort of disappointed that Luhan only asked him to come watch a movie with his friends, before he realized that was something better. Luhan had been adamant that Kris was to be no way near his friends before then, so Kris thought it had to be a good thing that Luhan wanted him there now.

Or so he hoped anyway.

"Oh that's right!" Luhan says, finally remembering the movie they were supposed to watch, figuring that was a good idea to finally get to it and then he could cuddle a bit with Kris.

Minseok had told him earlier in the week that he should try to involve Kris more in his life. Luhan had pointed out that he and Kris were already pretty involved, making entirely untrue but uncomfortable anyway insinuations to make Minseok rolls his eyes.

Minseok however suggested that Luhan try to let Kris know that he wanted him to be part of his life and spending time with Luhan and their friends might not be such a bad idea.

Luhan didn't trust himself sometimes, but he always trusted Minseok.

"Come on" Luhan encouraged, grabbing hold of Kris's arm and leading him to his and Lay dorm room, expecting Jongdae to do the same with Minseok.

By then Minseok had given up trying to get Jongdae to stop hanging from his back and figured he might as well get it over with anyway.

 He was the one that suggested it to begin with, so now he was paying the consequences. To be honest he was still contemplating running away but now that Kris was there he couldn't just leave the poor lamb to fend for himself.

At least not this early in the game.

****

Turns out that was a good call.

Luhan's dorm room is nearly entirely trashed when they enter, Jongin having attempted to help Chanyeol cook ends in disaster, especially with Yixing the one in charge. The idiot forgot that he left the gas on and also forgot where the fire extinguisher was.

Sehun tried to murder Baekhyun for interrupting yet another would be moment with Suho when he tried to talk to Kyungsoo and got slammed into a wall, knocking into the lockers on the wall and forcing Suho to break up the tussle, the older man leaving to placate the fuming Kyungsoo, who looked thirsty for blood.

Baekhyun's nose bleed wasn't enough for Kyungsoo, since Baekhyun had a ditzy face look on his face as he fantasised about back hugging Kyungsoo some more.

Sehun had to inform him that people usually don't grab people's when they backhug each other.

Sehun however was like minded with Kyungsoo and was only spurred on by the blood, dirtying Luhan's small living room with blood and chaos as he tried to break bones. Yixing made no attempt to stop them since he thought it was fun.

Luhan wasn't especially a stickler to cleanliness or decorum, but no one destroyed his living room with Manchester United playing the next day.

Poor bastard was furious.

Minseok was grateful that at least Jongdae in his horror at the fact that his honey bunny was nearly killed……he wasn't, but there was no telling Jongdae that, decided that he needed to make up for all their inappropriateness then, nearly ing Lay against the couch arm that Chanyeol was sulking on, distraught that his wonderful creation was destroyed and not even being able to hate anyone since, Kai was too precious to hate.

Why did his snacks have to be ruined though?

Luhan promised that he would decapitate them all.

Minseok thankfully instructed Kris to distract Luhan. Harder said than done, but somehow he was able to get Luhan to his bedroom, which thankfully was untouched, and held him hostage there using whatever awkward charms that got a man like Luhan to crush on him for four years until Minseok could marshal the troops into cleaning Luhan's living room before he threw a fit.

By the time he was done cracking the whip……..there was no way he was cleaning the mess up. Let the idiots do it themselves, no matter how much they complained, Luhan was in a fluttery mood, lips red and Kris a little bashful, being their usual gay selves.

By then it was discovered that Yixing had forgotten to get a movie from the store and Minseok had enough.

That was how he ended up buying them all dinner, even whilst he pretended he didn't know the obnoxious bastards at the chicken restaurant.

Minseok was a good man. He deserved better friends really.

It was just too bad that Minseok sort of loved them all anyway….even Kris, no matter how dumb he was turning out to be.

[Who the says "Chicken is not my style"…Really?]

Sigh.

A/N: So..can you all please remind me to update this? I forgot about it for a while.

At this point the fics will be sort of random and may not be sequential, but rather just drabbles set in this verse.

Let me know what you guys think or even give me suggestions about what you want to see happen in this verse :)