#FindingJongin2014

Stalkers, Fanboys and Romantics

#FindingJongin2014

“Where is Jonginnie?” Minseok asks as he bends around Kris’s legs.

“Are you lost behind here Jonginnie?” Minseok asks once more, all too seriously.

At Kris’s gigantic height, it was quite possible for him to be obscuring their baby.

So very highly probable.

Kris scowls at the action, very well aware that Minseok often claimed that he was a mountain that no one could overcome, large and overbearing and just there.

 This therefore often prompted Luhan to always boast to anyone who would listen that he was an excellent mountain climber with a crazed greasy look in his eye.

The embarrassment.

The abject insanity.

What did his life become?

 Sigh.

Kris had only recently learnt that Minseok was just as bad as the rest of them, especially given his penchant to tease Kris.

He masked it well with those adorable boazi cheeks, but don’t let it fool you.

He was pure evil!!

Luhan is of course of no assistance, laughing his belly full at the joke, even as if Kris uses paw like hands to bat Minseok away.

“Yah, get those monstrosities away from my Minseokkie” Luhan demands, batting Kris’s hands away from the giggling Minseok, who had finally concluded his search of the lost area behind Kris’s legs.

“Put them on me instead” Luhan directs as he grabs the large hands and place them on his body, one on his waist and the other on his , beaming up at Kris with a fake innocent smile and eyes filled with mischief.

Kris heaves a heavy sigh and kisses Luhan on the nose.

That earns him a pout, and a displeased Luhan, who grabs the back of his head and tugs him down for a proper kiss.

His tongue is half way down Kris’s throat before a hand is pushing them apart.

“I still can’t find Jonginnie” Minseok frowns, totally uncaring that he just took Kris’s joy away from him.

Luhan was a really good kisser. Luhan was a really good everything.

Luhan ~

Luhan however, as bipolar as he always was, expresses no anger at being disrupted, easily disengaging himself from Kris’s arms, smacking Kris’s hand away when he desperately tries to pull him back to him.

“Can’t you have some self-control? We are in the middle of something aren’t we?” Luhan chastises with disproving stare and then turns his attention back to Minseok

“What the ?” Kris sighs, face palms.

Minseok looks at him and laughs, then gives him that look.

The  - I told you so…and it’s only gonna get worse…sorry for you..hehehe “ look – that Kris had been getting since forever.

Or well, at least since he was dumb enough to let Luhan seduce him.

Luhan ignores their silent exchange as he folds his arms and then taps a finger to his chin, clearly thinking that re-enacting Sherlock was the best way to find a lead as to the whereabouts of their not maknae.

Jongin had been missing for all of an hour at Minseok’s estimation.

When he had ordered fried chicken and Jongin had not shown up to swallow it in seconds, he became worried for the young child.

What if he was lost? Or was hurt or sick?

Or stolen by freaky forest fairies to be used as a toy?

That last suggestion was disregarded by Luhan.

Who would want Jongin when they could have me?

Oh  please!!

At least be realistic……

With infinite worry, Minseok had gathered the troops, which currently consisted of just him, Luhan and Luhan’s giant of a boyfriend, who Minseok was considering whether or not he had to be counted as two instead of one.

One person really ought not be that large. Honestly.

A group SNS had been issued however, so sooner or later the other degenerates would show up to assist in this epic search mission for their missing baby.

Technically Sehun was the youngest, but he was the devil incarnate in comparison to sweet adorable Jonginnie. So, by group vote and vehement protest from Sehun, Jongin had been deemed their precious “baby” and would at all times be protected.

Sehun too, but they liked how annoyed he looked when they called Jongin “Baby”.

Jongin as usual gave no comment on their insanity, only that he was hungry and well, sleepy.

Wasn’t he the most precious thing ever?

Which was why, Minseok was determined to find him before someone stole him away from them.

What? It could happen!

Who wouldn’t want to kidnap such a precious little baby?

 “And it also helps that he is y as –“Luhan added to the thought process, this time aloud.

“Thank you Luhan!” Minseok adds a little sarcastically.

Why was Luhan ing on their baby again?

Cuz he is ert? –Oh, that’s right.

Kris glares.

“What? Like you weren’t thinking it too” Luhan gives Kris a knowing look.

Everyone thinks or at least just knows Jongin is on legs.

“Of course not!” Kris protests his innocence.

I only think about you

“Whatever, let’s just go find him” Minseok breaks up yet another pointless discussion on route to finding Jongin.

A rather epic journey thus far he must admit.

So far they had called his cell phone, which went unanswered unsurprisingly, Jongin never the best at remembering to carry it around with him, checked the dorms and called his home, both of which turned out to be Jongin free and even made the trip to the dance studio on campus, also free of their baby.

So by then Minseok figured he had to be somewhere on the campus grounds.

Honestly, he wouldn’t have been that concerned, but just last week Jongin had fallen asleep on the tennis court bleachers and did not wake up until nearly ten o’ clock.

By the time he got to the dorms he had a fever and was sneezing.

Minseok hated to see him like that and instantly decreed, as was his power as the SUPREME LEADER of his little group of scoundrels, that Jongin was never to be left to sleep on the streets like a vagabond, unless well, they all decided they wanted to try to living the life of a bum.

Baekhyun had once suggested it as vacation idea.

Except his plans included sleeping outside of Kyungsoo’s house, watching Kyungsoo and maybe, digging through his thrash if they had the time and maybe, if they wanted some exercise they could break into his house and watch him sleep?

It was safe to say that such a suggestion was rejected.

Luhan only slept on a bed or on Kris.

And if he was gonna be a virtual saesang, there had better be very Yunho involved; bonus points if Changmin was there too…preferably tangled with Yunho. #JustSaying #OTP

Once that plan was nipped in the and everyone judged Luhan has hard as they could, they moved on to more sensible ideas, like mountain climbing……….

And no Luhan…real mountains….Kris did not count!

 Thereafter, all  other ridiculous suggestions were outlawed [ which provided to be a good way to get silence, since half of them only spoke “ridiculous” anyway] per another decree from their SUPREME LEADER, it was decided that Jonginnie was to be taken care of properly.

This was agreed to unanimously, excepting Suho, who was all in favour of such a thing of course since he was a “guardian angel” and Jonginnie did indeed need taking care of, but was just unsure as to when or how he was inducted into this group and whether or not he met all the criteria and was especially concerned when Baekhyun told him he had outstanding paperwork, so was uncertain as to whether or not his vote counted.

I swear to God you are lusting after the most gullible jackass on planet earth Sehunnie!

Shut up Baekhyun! He is puurrrrrfffeeccction~~~

Kyungsoo also abstained from the vote, stating quite simply that he was in no way associated with you “messed up ers”, glaring at Baekhyun, who was naturally in glee at the mere fact that Kyungsoo had agreed to be in the same room with him and had yet to be break his nose.

It was probably because Sehun had tied him to the chair to avoid him causing a scene and scaring his precious Suho away.

Kyungsoo however did promise to send Jonginnie right home if he ever saw him in harm’s way.

Chanyeol however, was the most enthusiastic, volunteering his services as a permeant caretaker.

This suggestion however was vetoed by Luhan, stating only that Chanyeol would suffocate him.

Too many long limbs and no coordination Yeol!

Chanyeol protested but was ignored.

Now, with Jongin unaccounted for and missing for a total of 58 minutes, Minseok was going to rethink that guardian business involving Chanyeol.

The search however continued in the interim, high [ covered by Kris, because…who else would search high? ] and low [Sorry, Kyungsoo, but you were made for this job! ---Please don’t look at me with murderous intent Kyungsoo ah……Soo…. ].

*****

Jongin stretches his limbs, as he leans against the tree bark, eyes sleepy and mesmerizingly attractive in half lids, the wind blowing through his air in such a way that the squirrel passing by really just has to have that second look.

It had a fine appreciation of humans.

And this human was definitely FINE in every sense of the word.

Jongin however has no appreciation for said squirrel, instead all of his concern currently focused on the woman through the window who had caught his attention when he awoke from his impromptu nap.

Jongin definitely appreciates her.

Ms. Thursday was the new English language teacher, starting a week ago.

 Jongin had the distinct pleasure of being assigned to her class this year. Her Korean was horrid sadly, her pronunciation pitiful but cute, as was Jongin’s English, so it was all good.

They both made up for it with the pretty.

Or that was what Luhan said every time Jongin said something dumb.

Jongin had found her to be quite cute from his current position, short tresses falling over pretty coloured eyes, lips nibbled as she held her red inked pen, leaning back to chuckle at whatever garbage her students had written.

Added with the plunging neckline and the distinct air of attractiveness, Jongin could find some joy in his casual observations of the pretty woman.

He sighs in a measured sort of fondness.

And is then attacked quite viciously.

“What the Jongin??” Sehun yells as he throws himself at Jongin, who is taken much too off guard to do anything to catch him, both of them falling to the ground in a heap.

Jongin of course taking the brunt of the impact against his back and backside, Sehun a cross between livid and happy.

“Do you know how long I have been looking for you?” Sehun questions with some annoyance.

He had spent at least six minutes searching already.

A whole six minutes.

Jongin owes him his first born.

 This he soon forgives however as he casually felt up Jongin, probably looking for non-existent injury and ignoring the fact that he was the one that is currently injuring Jongin.

Who groans.

Loudly.

Sehun still didn’t get the hint.

He did get it when Jongin shoved him off roughly however.

“Minseok hyung has us all out looking for your sorry ” Sehun continues to explain as he pushed Jongin back to the floor and then pulled himself up.

“Chanyeol, he is over here” Sehun bellows as he reached for Jongin’s hand, pulling his friend up before he reaches for his phone, wanting to call Minseok and tell him he found Jongin before they terrorize anyone else.

They could be a little problematic to the rest of the student population.

“Jonginnie!!!” Chanyeol shouts as he came bolting down the path, lifting Jongin off the ground in a second, Jongin entirely confused as to what the was wrong with everyone.

“Why are you guys like this?” Jongin tries to question even as he pushes Chanyeol off him, nearly meeting the ground again as Chanyeol lost his balance, though the big oaf tries very hard to keep them grounded, succeeding.

“Minseok hyung is looking for you” Sehun shrugs, explanation enough to be honest.

 His part of the mission completed now that he had located Jongin, who was really just on the other side of the school building, quite safe.

There was no telling that to Luhan or Minseok however, so he was forced to endure this search party business.

Now that Jongin was located, he could go back to staring at Suho in the library.

Now, that made life worth living…

…Suho…*Fans self*

 “Come on Jonginnie” Chanyeol instructs with a manic grin, lacing his hand with Jongin’s, half way hugging him to death as and he led him down the way and towards Minseok and the others.

 Sehun grumbling under his breath that Jongin was such a to time spent with Suho.

Jongin is itching to point out that it was actually more – time spent stalking Suho, but resisted out of friendship and the fact that Sehun would probably slap him.

Jongin gives one last glance to his new little secret and lets himself be dragged over to his over protective hyungdeul, least they raise more hell and get them called into the see the school counsellor again for their “inappropriate and borderline insane conduct”.

Maybe I’ll come see her again tomorrow.

He smiles.

****

Jongin wishes he stayed “lost” after his reunion with his hyungdeul sadly.

Especially after Luhan had him in a bone crushing hug, so thankful that he was alive.

Apparently Luhan was of the belief that Jongin was whisked away by some scary alpha werewolf that lurked in the forest that surrounded the school and made to be a pliant omega.

Jongin didn’t even have words.

Kris sympathized with Jongin, explaining that Luhan had been reading the “omegaverse” fanfiction that their shippers had been sending him again and Luhan was quite involved with some story recently.

Jongin again had no words.

Kris sighed on his behalf.

Sorry for himself and Jongin both.

Yixing and Jongdae were less enthusiastic in their welcome, since apparently they didn’t even know Jongin had had gone missing. They had been a little busy in the shower.

I do not need your nasty body fluids staining my bathroom walls again!

Don’t worry Minseokkie hyung……..I swallowed...

Minseok was thankfully more sensible, but was just as determined that Jongin was never to be far from them again, instituting a new decree that Jongin was not to wonder the school grounds by his lonesome again.

Jongin didn’t even bother to protest.

Why fight with crazy people?

Especially not when they were going to celebrate his safe return with fried chicken.

Jongin liked chicken.

A/N: I swear these things are pure crack these days….I have no words…lol

 Shout out to Thursday…who’s wish is my command apparently....lmao

Ah, I know I said Laychen was up next, but I pushed it back for this little special. I promise that is up next though. And Yayyyy!! for earlier updates ☺