Baeksoo

Stalkers, Fanboys and Romantics

Baeksoo

It didn't make sense.

That is  what all his friends say anyway, but he doesn't listen to them.

Why should he? They are overgrown Neanderthals……so maybe that is just Chanyeol, but yeah…why should he listen to them?

He has a good thing going. He really does.

If you can call winking at the adorable pint sized guy that walks behind the student council president with stars in his eyes, acting like his freaking bodyguard who glares at him whenever he catches Baekhyun smiling at him with too big eyes and a splitting jaw, his face aching, but the smile never wavers and the wink is always that more suggestive each day, not even minding that Mr. I-am-not -even tall-enough-to-be-a-hobbit-but-star-of-the jitsuji-team" glares at him every single time.

He blushes too. Hehehe

Baekhyun has a bit of a one track mind.

Chanyeol points this out repeatedly, very loudly as well, but then Baekhyun just tells him that he is an idiot and steals his cookies whilst Chanyeol makes annoying effective puppy dog faces at him and he surrenders because he is spineless little wuss that caves at the sight of puppy dog eyes and ends up buying Chanyeol even more chocolates after he attempts to be mean.

He has a rough life.

Watching Kyungsoo ignore him makes it so much better though.

*****

Today is the same.

Chanyeol chokes on his fries as he laughs at Baekhyun's endless gaze at the man long passed, hands propping up his head as he envisions things that Chanyeol can only conclude are dirty as hell, judging by the fact that Baekhyun seems likely to be drooling.

The truth is much more embarrassing than that though.

Baekhyun keeps the fact that he thinks of holding Kyungsoo's small hands and making him smile with those heart shaped lips to himself though.

Better to be a ert than a romantic really.

Chanyeol manages to cough the oily thing free and marginally misses Baekhyun's face with the upchuck, Baekhyun wondering why even bothers to spend time with people like them, Sehun easily patting his back as Chanyeol turns around to wave to his adoring fanclub, a girl seemingly lost her soul at the display of "manliness", Baekhyun throwing up a little in his mouth.

No wonder Kyungsoo hates him. He spends time with idiots like Chanyeol and Sehun.

******

Baekhyun is nothing if not persistent. So what if they were different?

He loved differences………….that was a horrible lie.

He was the sort of man that insisted that his ketchup never touched his mustard and was irrationally annoyed when the red leaves mixed with the oranges, but he liked Kyungsoo though.

Maybe he could learn to live with differences if that prissy annoying little hobit ever deemed him worthy of a proper acknowledgement.

He finds him to be mean to be honest.

Baekhyun is an upstanding member of Korean society. He made good grades, played an instrument and had earned a nice reputation in school for his charming manners and awesome sense of humour. He even had a fanclub which survived his friendship with Chanyeol, so really, why didn't Kyungsoo understand that he was a catch?

He causally tries to forget the time he called Kyungsoo a hobit in sixth grades and that time he made everyone laugh at him in the 8th and may have pulled a mean prank in the 9th, but aside from all that [and it really wasn't his fault really! Why was Kyungsoo such a ….Kyungsoo?!] he thought he was a very wonderful person that was being quite nice in bestowing his favour on a lowly creature like Kyungsoo.

So maybe he spent too much time with Sehun as well.

All things considered, Kyungsoo should be glad that Baekhyun liked him!

****

He was resolved to say this to the annoying little man the next time he saw him.

He was  tired of being made to watch in pitiful embarrassing silence as Kyungsoo practically swooned at the sight of "Suho", the idiot clearly having no taste in men or humans in general.

Suho was dead boring and smiled too much.

 He annoyed Baekhyun. Even more so when Sehun kicked him under the table for saying that Suho was just using the foolish person that he decided to fall in love with, Sehun glaring at him meanly.  He didn't care. He was way better than that up anyway.

Suho didn't have a fanclub…now did he?

[Sehun kindly informed that Suho actually did have one, twice the size of Baekhyun's and had instructed that all his gifts be donated to charity, with a dreamy look in his eyes….Baekhyun used profanity. Chanyeol laughed some more and Sehun looked too lost to care]

Even so, Baekhyun was resolved to say his piece to Kyungsoo.

****

He wasn't the stalker type [Chanyeol disagrees], but he had a fair idea as to where he could expect Kyungsoo to be after school, the small gorgeous man walking to the teams meeting room, fluid motions and warm smile directed to everyone.

"Hey…Hobit"

So…Yeah….Baekhyun is a little dense.

Kyungsoo however is far from and only turns to see a nervous Baekhyun standing behind him, trying for a smile that comes out rather creepy instead, teeth awkward and mocking not even close to the genuine feeling in his heart.

Kyungsoo gives him a cold look that makes Baekhyun's heart tremor, eyes large and soulful and he wants to reach out to him and kiss those shapely lips, to feel the hearts against his own lips, mind caught in an immediate fantasy the second Kyungsoo walks towards him.

It is only broken when he finds himself staring at the ceiling, his eyes wondering when the world got twisted, the answer made apparent when he tried to move and his back cried bloody murder, head throbbing lowly.

He grins when an innocent Kyungsoo enters his sight though, eyes wide and adorable as he looks down at him.

"Don't call me that" Kyungsoo huffs, eyes wide with annoyance, cheeks a little red, his teeth as he walks away from his victim.

Baekhyun smiles up at the ceiling today brightly.

Kyungsoo's cheeks were red.

He so likes me too

A/N: Yeah...it will be little drabbles/one shots that follow this pattern each dealing with a particular couple, but they will all interact at some point.