Let's Dance

The Prince and The Peasant

 

Luhan has made it a habit to barge into Xiumin’s bedroom whenever he damn well feels like it. And today…well, today is one of those days.

 

BANG! The door to Xiumin’s room went flying open. Xiumin was standing (in all his glory) in a towel loosely wrapped around his waist while another smaller towel is being smoothly massaged through his hair to dry.

 

Luhan in a breath staring at the shorter male, from his wet hair down to his v-line that disappeared in the loosely fit towel around his slim waist; he had almost forgotten to breathe. Xiumin turned around realizing Luhan standing there.

 

“Yah. Why are you always inviting yourself in? Don’t you know how to knock?” Xiumin placed a sassy hand upon his hip staring at the Prince with a raised eyebrow.

 

“I need you to get dress, the castle is having a ball and my servant needs to be dressed appropriately.” Luhan said, face turning red. He held up an expensive looking white and black tuxedo.

 

“Why am I going?” Xiumin questioned still standing with water running down his torso.

 

“Don’t question me and just get dressed!” Luhan threw the tuxedo towards Xiumin. Turning around Luhan quickly left. Xiumin smirked “he was totally staring”.

 

“Good thing I showered.” Xiumin turned back towards the bathroom to change into his new suit.

 

Oo0o0o0o0o0

 

“Tell me why I’m here again” Xiumin was wearing the tux that Luhan had gave him, with his hair styled.

 

“Stop complaining and have fun.” Luhan said, grabbing food of a serving tray. More people started showing up and one person in particular catches Xiumin eyes.

 

“.” Xiumin cursed grabbing a drink. He saw Eun Mi in a long gold dress, interacting with the other guest.

 

“Why in hell is she here?”

 

“You know you swear a lot.” Luhan said munching on his strawberry cake. Xiumin ignored Luhan chugging down the rest of his drink.

 

 

O0o0o0o0o

 

Xiumin had spoke with guest and even danced with a few brave young women. He has had a dark air around him since Eun Mi showed up and his eyes were watching her like a hawk. And now he was so greatful he had as he saw her approaching Luhan who was sitting in a chair by the wall. The last thing Xiumin wanted was for her to tell luhan all the secrets he’s been hiding.

 

Crossing the ballroom in 0.24 seconds he pulled Luhan off the chair without any explanation.

 

“Whoa! What do you need that’s so urgent?!” Luhan exclaimed almost tripping over his own feet.

 

“Lets dance.” The elder stated staring at the other with determined eyes. Xiumin wrapped arm around Luhan’s petit waist, interlocking fingers with the other. Luhan was at lost for words.

 

“H-h-hey! You can’t just do that! This is n-not normal to dance with your servant!” People started to stare curiously.

 

“Well since the damage is done lets put on a show.” Xiumin smirked. “Screw normality” he thought. He would rather cause all kinds of commotion then let that women get near Luhan.

 

At the end of the song the whole room was staring at them, the floor was cleared of everyone but the two.

 

“I didn’t know you could dance.” Luhan spoke.

 

“There’s a lot you don’t know about me.” Xiumin sighed, noticing a smirking woman in a gold dress across the room. Xiumin stepped back bowing formally to Luhan. “Thank you for the dance.”

 

“Prince!” An older woman in her late twenties sang. She was wearing a dress a little too small and make up a little too heavy. Xiumin cringed at the sight.

 

“That dance was so wonderful! You’re so talented!”

 

Luhan turned around with a cry for help look on his face. Xiumin laughed leaving Luhan to his princely duties, one being socializing with guest.

 

“Your dancing is marvelous I see.” Xiumin heard in a voice he knew all too well.

 

“Eun Mi, why are you here?” He spoke through gritted teeth.

 

“Just checking up on you, love.” She laughed, gliding past him, heading towards the exit. Xiumin ran a frustrated hand through his hair.

 

 

 

 

a/n: I was bored in class when i wrote this, i know its not the best but i'll try better next time ^_^