Tension

The Prince and The Peasant

Luhan P.O.V

 

Luhan walked into his bedroom, flopping face first onto his comfy king sized bed and for a moment forgetting the world he lived in as royalty. He was physically exhausted and mentally drained. Luhan closed his eyes hoping for a few minutes of rest.

 

“uuggh. I need some water.” Luhan muttered an hour later, still half asleep. He pulled out his phone dialing Xiumin’s number.

 

ring….ring…ring…

 

“Hello?” Luhan heard through the phone.

 

“Where are you?” Luhan asked, confused by the sound of people and cars in the background.

 

Shopping, why? We need more detergent. Yah! Kim Jongdae! STOP!” Luhan heard a distinct laughter in the background.

 

“Who is that? Are you with someone? You have friends?” Luhan started questioning; getting a little irritated not knowing what was going on.

 

Of course I hav- are you mocking me? What do you want? I don’t have time for your attitude.” Luhan could hear the irritation in Xiumin’s voice, which caused him to smile. Irritating his servant started to become a hobby of his.

 

“Yah just get home! Quickly!” With that Luhan hung up the phone, face planting into his pillow.

I wonder who jongdae is.” Luhan contemplated while falling back asleep.

 

 

Xiumin P.O.V

 

“This kid…” Xiumin whispered angrily

 

“What? Did he hang up on you?” Chen asked, playing with some string hanging of the end of his t-shirt sleeve. Ignoring Chen, Xiumin sighed, puffing out his cheeks, and said,

 

“Let’s hang out again soon, okay. I got to go strangle a brat.” Xiumin patted Chen’s shoulder, and began walking back towards the castle.

 

“Yah! What kind of goodbye was that!? I haven’t seen you in months and this is how I’m treated.” Chen faintly heard Xiumin laugh at this comment; he knew he wouldn’t take it to heart.

 

I hope your okay old friend.” Chen thought with a faint glint of reminisce in his eyes, while walking back home.

 

 

No P.O.V                                          

 

Xiumin burst through Luhan’s door to find the Prince sleeping with a peaceful look on his face……until now. Xiumin walked over and flipped the Prince of his bed hearing a loud ‘ouch’ when the body hit the floor. Luhan got up off the floor glaring at Xiumin, he looked as though he was ready to kill his servant.

 

“WHAT THE HELL!” Luhan hollered.

 

“You rushed me back like it was urgent and I find you sleeping. What was so damn urgent?” Xiumin had his arms crossed with a raised eyebrow. Luhan’s angry face didn’t faze him because even though Luhan was slightly taller, Xiumin knew he had more muscle.

 

“I was thirsty.” Luhan retaliated knowing this would piss Xiumin off, but for some odd reason he found a distraught Xiumin entertaining.

 

“You fuc- I ought to kill you, damn brat!”  Xiumin closed the space between them flipping Luhan onto the king sized bed. To Luhan everything went in slow motion and he didn’t know what to do. They tossed each other around throwing punches. Xiumin came out on top, with a raised fist set to hit the angelic boy in the face. Both men were breathing hard and suddenly a tension rose in the room…not an angry tension either.

 

Xiumin coughed, quickly getting off the bed. Fixing his clothing that got torn a little in the fight.

 

“I-I need s-some air.” Xiumin stuttered rushing out of the room. He closed the door behind himself, slid down with his back against the door.

 

Luhan ran a frustrated hand through his messy, dark brown hair.

 

“He made my lip bleed.” Luhan whined. He was upset he got hit in his angelic, face. “How do I explain this to my father?” Luhan thought touching a bruise where Xiumin’s fist collided with his chin.

 

----------

 

Xiumin walked through Luhan’s room door 10 minutes later, with a glass of water. Luhan was crossed legged on his bed with his laptop in his lap.

 

“Here’s your water. If you tell me you don’t want it anymore I will drive a knife through your rib cage.” Xiumin said it with a promising tone. Luhan looked up from his laptop with wide eyes taking the drink without hesitation.

 

“What are you doing?” Xiumin asked curiously, sitting next to Luhan to get a better look.

 

“watching a movie.” Luhan responded taking a sip of his water.

 

“Hmmm. Hey look I apologize for the way I acted earlier, it was too much but you did deserve some of it.” Xiumin apologized sincerely. Luhan looked at the older male with a almost questioning look.

 

“You know I could kick you out right, although that would be a first.” Luhan asked questioningly.

 

“Go ahead. Then I’d be free to go back and live the quiet life I had before, running my bakery without having to deal with a brat.” Xiumin said leaning back on his elbows watching the movie that was playing on the laptop.

 

“Yah! Your not that much older than me.” Luhan protested. Xiumin just smiled ignoring the complaining Prince.

 

“Hey, do you think you can show me your bakery?” Luhan asked shyly rubbing the back of his neck. Xiumin looked at him curiously; he saw how the Prince was being sincere.

 

“Possibly.” Xiumin shortly answered with a sly smile on his face, turning his attention back to the movie on the laptop.

 

 

Authors note: Not going to lie this chapter ..I'm sorry to disappoint you :(  but in my defense i started this at like 4 in the morning yesterday cause i couldn't sleep and i don't feel well. I'll do better next time. Also my friend Lindsey helped me with this chapter a little so thank you love. Bye lovelies.