Epilogue

The Prince and The Peasant

*10 years later*

 

“Hey! Let go!” Chen walked into Xiumin’s room with a two children, no younger than 10, clinging to his ankles.

 

“No Uncle Chen, let’s play!” The little boy sang.

 

“Yeah! Let’s play!” The little girl chimed. Come hear you two Xiumin said laughing from behind his desk.

 

“Daddy!” they sang in unison. Luhan walked in with a plate of fruits placing it down on the table.

 

“Hello, little ones.” Luhan leaned down and kissed their heads. Deciding to give the family some alone time, Chen left.

 

“How was your day?” Luhan leaned down to kiss Xiumin on his cheek.

 

“Tiresome, but not to bad.” He responded. The children took interest in the other side of the room to play with some toys, giving their parents some space.

 

“It has been ten years has it not?” Luhan spoke freely.

 

“Yes. Ten years to finally rebuild this place. I’m home and for the first time in my like it feels like exactly that, a home.” Xiumin looked up from his work and into Luhan’s doe eyes. “How’s mother?”

 

“She is fine. She’s resting, after playing with the children all morning I convinced her to pawn them of to Chen for a while so she could lie down.”

 

For a while, no words were spoken but the silence was comforting. Luhan placed his hand on top of Xiumin’s and leaned down and whispered, “I love you, Minseok.”

 

Xiumin blushed. “And I to you” he mutter, to embarrassed to say it back. Luhan pouted and was about to turn and leave when Xiumin grabbed Luhan’s arm, pulling him into a kiss.

 

“That should be enough, yes?” Xiumin’s face turning even more red than before. Luhan smile and said, “For now” before he leaned to give him another quick peck on the lips.

 

“You know, you are something else you little brat.”

 

“So are you, you peasant.”

 

 

 

a/n: The damage is officially done. thank you everyone and i promise to touch up on my writing and to plan it out before i write next time. I love you my little lovelies and have a nice day, week, month year and life. ^_^