Chapter 2

Why me??

Calm down! The voice said to my. I look up and saw a young good looking boy. Do not be so hysterical. It's annoying. He took my wrist and pulled me out of the bed. Wow you're really light. I stood there and stared at him. I was overwhelmed with its beauty.  His blond hear and this dark eyes I was really breathless.

Ann! Hurry up! He screamed at me.

I'm coming…um…

What um??

I don´t know your name?? You know my name and I want to know your…I said a little afraid of him.

Kris.

And that was our conversation. I went without a peep behind him. Slowly, the fear came back and I felt sick. I didn't know what was waiting for me. I panicked and I was breathing faster and faster. My whole body was shaking and I was drenched in sweat as we are facing a massive wooden door. Kris opened the door and entered the room. I stood at the door and tried to follow the conversation that started as Kris walked into the room.

What is with this girl? A voice said

She is really weak. I don’t think she will survive a week. Kris said.

I fell to my knees. Not even survive one week.  What will they do with me? Tears rolled my cheek along I wanted to scream but a hand shut my mouth.  I looked up and saw a sweet looking boy. He looked like a Baozi and he had a super sweet smile. He whispered in my ear: Follow me. You will be safe.

I stood up and followed him. What can I lose?  Nothing!!!

-I was in hell-

 

I followed the boy. Perhaps it's my chance to escape from this ing place- came to my mind.

What the are you doing Xiumin? A voice said angry.

Playing with the new toy? He said naive-

Wait! What? I´m not your toy and what do you mean with toy? I looked confused at the two men.

She should be in the dining room and eat with the other members.

And why you are here? Xiumin asked curious.

I'm searching you. You weren’t in your room and not in the dining room.

I just wanted to be alone with her...

Go to your room. I want to talk with Ann ALONE! He shouted at the young boy.

Yes Suho!  He bowed and left the room.

So Ann does you like your new home. According to Kris you are a small, weak and hysterical girl. But I believe you have potential. How rude of me I have not even introduced myself. My name is Kim Joon Myeon but you can call me Suho. I'm sort of leader of our clan. He spoke very politely to me and he was nice but there was something weird about him as to this whole house.

Haven't you got a tongue in your head darling? He looked at me I started to talk but I couldn't speak a word. I was still shocked and I didn't know what I should talk with him. It was just too much for me.

And all got black again. I only heard Suho saying

- Oh no honey not again!-

A/N A short update...thanks to the upvote <3