Chapter 7

Why me??

I woke up in my room still but covered. Thinking about the last night was hard for me. But one thing was sure I lost my innocence at a guy I hate at first. I really didn't know our relationship. I sat up and noticed that everything before my eyes blurred. I fought my way into the bathroom and wanted to call for help but it was too late. I dumped on the floor and could not move anymore. It was all black and with my last strength I screamed for help.

-Where am I?

-At the hospital.

-What happened?

-The wound on your neck was inflamed. The Inflammation and your stress have led to a failure of your immune system.

-Aha ok and how it continues now.

-You will stay in hospital for a few days and recover then we see you further.

-Good understand.

-And now rest a while. Tao kissed my forehead and left the room.

When he closed the door I started to cry hysterically. I did not want to return to that house. But I could not escape in my state also. Suddenly, someone opened the door.

I hear you cry everything ok?

I sobbed. No I'm an emotional mess. I will slowly but surely depressed and my health is on the ground.

Sehun came closer and sat beside me.

Calm down, Ann soon it'll feel better. He my back and wiped away my tears. We all worry about your health and hope you feel better soon.

What about Xiumin? I thought of the bite and pain went through my body.

Tao has taken over the place. It is better for you. After all Xiumin was so irresponsible and bit you. I took a deep breath and leaned back into the bed. I am afraid to return Sehun. I do not want to be hurt again.

With the other you'll get along better.

How are the others? Our conversation was interrupted as a nurse brought me my food. Excuse me but you should let the patient eat in peace.

No is ok. The nurse left the room and Sehun continued.

Suho you already know. He is our leader. He has saved us all. He is like a father to me. Stay away from Xiumin, he's a sadist. Suho should never consent that he should be your protector. He might look sweet but is pretty crazy. Do not let him take advantage of you.

I never realized he was so dangerous.

Then we have Kris. He likes to play the cool guy but is actually quite a nice boy. Chen is sometimes really an idiot but you can have fun with it, the same is true for Lay. Kyungsoo is a gifted chef. He has upped it real. Kai is more of a daydreamer and nocturnal. You will not see much of him during the day.

Luhan takes care of everything to do with medicine; he is also your doctor. He has an angelic patience.

Chanyeol is an even bigger idiot as Lay and Chen. But will have to do with you not much.

Why? He seems nice.

Yes he is only he is not on girls. He has a crush on Baek. But I 'm not sure whether Baek feels the same for him. I do not think Baek is gay but does not matter…You should eat something.

My attempt to take the chopsticks failed miserably and they fell to the ground. I could not even eat on my own.

How about if I feed you?

I nodded and he took the bowl of rice.

And what about your story? What Tao said than ... you know what I mean?

Oh you mean the story of Ai. She was very depressed and ultimately took her own life and I could not stop her. I was not in love with her but we had a close relationship with each other. She has always adored me I was sort of her big brother but no more. He sighed. And now eat. I opened my mouth and took a bite. I chewed a bit until I swallowed. I really had not eaten in a long time.

I was grateful that Sehun fed me. Apparently I fell asleep while eating. I was just too tired. When I woke up I was alone.

The days in the hospital consisted of sleeping, eating and reading. It was really boring until my release. I wait in front of the hospital and wondered who would pick me up from the idiots. I wait half an eternity until finally a car drove up. But what I saw worried me - Xiumin.

Why? I took a step back and was trying to hide but he saw me and got out of the car. He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me into the car.

Hurry up we do not have all the time in the world.

 I followed him and got into the car. During the trip, we were silent to us. I tried to calm down but that only caused I was breathing heavily

When we finally arrived, I jumped out of the car and ran into the house. Once in my room I found a mountain of presents on my bed and a banner on the “Welcome back” stand.

I hope you like it - I turned around and saw Suho, Sehun and Tao are there.

I thanked them and they left the room.

This is really a mountain of gifts. I went to bed and took one of them. Xiumin stand on the card. I opened the box and found underwear but not those who you give your girlfriend that was what I held in my hands was borderline.  It was a bit of nothing. I found a note from him

I hope you'll wear~

Hell NO!

I gave it away and took another gift. It was a pearl necklace from Suho. Very elegant.

The next was of Tao - a silk negligee with the comment that I should wear it for the next breakfast. The matching powdering gown I got from Sehun. Jewellery books and shoes - that was pretty much what I got. The things on my bed were worth a fortune.

My eyes caught a suit bag. When I opened it I found a dress in it. It was a typical baroque dress with corset and hoop skirt with ruffles and bows crowded. It was pale blue - my favourite colour. In addition, the matching shoes, a wig and jewellery.

-But for what should I wear this?-

A/N Baekyeol is in the air. I can smell it. Should I make a Baekyeol bonus chapter?

Thanks to all the lovely subscribers <3