Chapter 4

Why me??

Why Tao? Why? A voice shouted at him angry.

C'mon is just fun. Is long time ago since the last one Sehun. You should know... After all you have killed her. Didn’t you loved her or? He says slightly pissed off.

That was long time ago. Sehun said sadly. Why I talk with you? He shook his head. Leave the room immediately or have you the desire to die?

He stood up and I could finally breathe again. Only now I realized that I was topless. I covered fast my and looked at the guy. Thank you - I whispered low-voiced.

He gave me my blouse and turned around so I could get dressed. Slowly I tried to climb out of bed but I immediately fell on my knees. My legs would not carry me.

Sehun? – I whispered

What is? – He turned around and saw me on the floor. He understood my problem pretty fast and carried me bridal style to my room. I snuggled at his and cried my heart out.

Am I going to die? Please tell me the truth.

You're really cute. He my forehead and put me in my bed. You'll find it out soon enough. Get some rest.  He smiled at me and left the room, leaving me with all the questions alone.

I pressed my knees against my chest, trying to calm me down but there were flowing tears again.

-My destiny was fixed. I'll die here.-

I woke up once again on with an aching head. My stomach growled, I had not eaten since an eternity. And to my regret was no food in my room. What I found was a pack of pills and a note

2 pills2 times daily

Luhan ~

Now they put me on drugs. I stretched and thought about the last morning. My body was covered with bruises. What should I do? I leaned back and looked at the ceiling. I didn't know where I was or the date not to mention I haven't any idea what time was. The police investigation after me I hope so.

Someone knocked at the door. I sit up and ask him in. Luhan entered he looked worried. He sat down beside me on the bed.

-I've heard what happened. I hope you can deal with it.

-No I can’t!!

-Calm yourself that would be better for your health.

-I will die here anyway. Forget my health!!

-I will not let you die. Have you taken the pills?

-No what's this all about?

-Vitamins, food supplements, etc.

- Can I believe in you?

-You should…

He left the room in silence. Luhan was the only who was nice to me and now he was mad at me. What I had just done … I got up and went after him but he was already gone when I opened the door.  The door closed behind me and I decided to seek the kitchen again. I was as good as dead, what could possibly happen.

In my thoughts forfeited someone tapped on my shoulder.

Are you lost?

I turned to the person and saw a giant in front of me and on his coat tails clung a boy.

I am Chanyeol and this is Baekhyun~. 

He grabbed my wrist and pulled through the whole house. This damned kitchen, I would never found it. He opened the door and Baekhyun and I turned in.

May I introduce this is Kyungsoo at the stove. And at the table they are Lay, Kai and Chen. And there is Tao but you already know him so far. Tao please get the rest of us. So and you both set there. He pointed to two empty chairs. We follow his orders and sat down.

After a short while Tao came with the others I already knew. And I realized that everyone was staring at us. Suho spoke first. Allow me to introduce our 2 new members Ann and Baekhyun. Baekhyun has already someone who takes care of him but Ann ... who signs up for the post? Any volunteers? All except Tao I have heard what you did with the little girl ones. You're going to be punished for this.

-I want to be her protector-The baozi guy said-

A/N I wish you all a Happy New Year~~