Chapter 10

Why me??

I stood on the cliff a foot out over the edge ready to die. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and wanted to end my life. So far they have brought me. Even a small step and everything would be over. Bye world.

No! He held me in a hug and pushed me off the cliff. We fell to the ground and he pressed my arms against the ground so I could not move.

How could you? It really is your wish to die?

Yes! Please let me go! I cannot take it anymore!

Shhh! everything will be fine.

No it is not I want to go home. I lay on the ground desperately I did not want this anymore- I just wanted to die. He lifted me up and carried me back toward the house. I find a different way to kill me if you won’t let me go.

You will not. And be quiet. I felt a twinge in my arm. They had me an injection administered so I'll quietly and follow them.

-I felt nothing-

I was at awareness but I felt nothing. Tao carried me into the living room and lay me down on the sofa. I had closed the eyes - they thought I would be unconscious.

We cannot leave her alone. She is so unruly. We should lock her up in her room.

No that's not a good idea she wants to commit suicide.

We take care of it later - bring she in her room. He carried me to my room and laid me on my bed. my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. My little Snow White please do not run away. I'll protect you from the others. I felt something dripping on my face - Tao cried because of me. Sleep well and dream something nice. The door closed and he was gone. He was really worried about me but why?

Slowly, I fell asleep and feel nothing except from the require to increase Tao in my arms and comfort him that I would not leave him even though I would do it so much. 

Ann please wakes up!! I opened my eyes and saw a weeping Tao before me.

P-please stop crying I'm fine. He hugged me and cried even more. I thought you never wake up again.

How long have I been asleep?

For seven days we have made us all worry but you're back.

I was whole seven days unconscious. And didn’t felt now better - I was weak and could not stand up. Apparently I have my ankle sprain in my escape and I had not even noticed it.  I was a physical wreck but thanks to Taos and Luhans help I felt better soon. They took such good care of me.

How about we go for a walk?

Tao I go on crutches. You really want to do this to me?

Yes, a bit of exercise isn’t bad for you.

I crawled out of bed and Tao carried me to my crutches. I was still pretty slow with the things and after a while it was enough for Tao and he carried me easily in the garden and put me on a bench.

Can I ask you something?

Yeah sure. He smiled at me. I loved this smile it was so pure and innocent.

How did you become a vampire?

That's a long story. Do you really want to hear?

I have time.

Ok as you think. It raged of the World War I. and I was in a small group which was stationed in northern France. We fought against the Germans and I had the bad luck that I came to the front. There, every day thousands died and I was only 19 I did not want to die. Unfortunately, I fell ill with a lung inflammation and was taken to hospital. I was away from the front but I was feeling worse and worse. A young doctor looked at me and asks me if I wanted to die. But I wanted to live and so I was bitten by him and became a vampire. The young doctor was Luhan and one of his colleagues was Suho. So I came to this family.

You fought in World War I.? I was shocked. Everything about it from history books and knew what he was really doing. And Luhan and Suho also?

Yes, the two also - and we participated in two world wars. It was a difficult time for us. I do not want to continue talking about it.

I understand already. Due to the medication I took, I quickly became sleepy and I took a lot of it. I leaned against Taos shoulders and closed my eyes.

Tao you can carry me inside. I fall asleep on your shoulder otherwise.

Sure Sweetheart.

He carried me carefully into the house and up the stairs to my room and lay down on the bed.

Tao?

Yes what is Sweetheart?

Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?

He laid down beside me and I snuggled against his chest and listened to his soothing heartbeat. I liked Tao really a little too much. He was always close to me and he took care of me made ​​me laugh.  In his surroundings I always felt safe. He became a part of my life. And I began to realize that we were more than just friends. It was more than just joy I felt when I saw him it was love I felt for him. I had a crush on him but should I tell him? What would he say? I moved closer to him and tried to get some sleep.

-One thing was clear I was in love with him.-

A/N Love is in the air <3  I`m sick -.- but I hope you like that poor chapter