Chapter 20

Why me??

I turned around and looked in the mirror. I looked like a ing cake in this dress; it was clearly a lot going on, on this dress. This dress was not me.

I will not get married in this thing. The guys looked at me confused. I wondered why I took Sehun and Luhan with me, they were not much help.

You look beautiful. The guys loved the dress.

No, I look like an exploded cupcake.

 I turned around and went back into the dressing room and get out of that damn dress. I had stopped counted after the 10 dress. It was so stressful and they all wanted only the best for me but my requests were not addressed. I was so done with this whole of wedding. Time was short and I had still no dress and slowly I began to despair. I stand up and walked out of the dressing room where the guys already waited for me.

We'll find a dress for you don't worry. Sehun patted me on the back and wanted to motivate me again. I got into the car that was waiting outside the shop and closed my eyes. Arrived at home, I woke up from a horrible dream. I dreamed again about the miscarriage. With tears in my eyes I ran to my room. I closed the door behind me, and drew the curtains. In absolute darkness, I cried my eyes out.

All this stress ... I wanted, no, I could not take this anymore. A normal person would say I have a perfect life. A loving husband, a family that cares and I was financial independent. But something was missing and I knew exactly what. My baby, my sweet little baby girl…

I squirmed me with pain. I could no longer. I tried again to calm down but it was no use, it was too late. I had this idea for a long time and I thought it would be better but apparently not. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and so I've decided.

I jumped up and ran to search for a certain object to the bathroom.

You must be somewhere but where? I rummaged through all the cupboards, behind me the chaos. What I thought to myself actually. I was far from processed.

I was so tired of my ty life. I could not go on, even if I had everything. After what felt like an eternity, I found the blade that should finally end my life. I did not know how many suicide attempts I already had but now finally was an end. I gripped the razor blade firmly with my hands so I cut my fingers. The blood ran along my arms and formed a small puddle on the floor.

So that was it. That was my life. I looked in the pool and saw my reflection. I am not even realized I had changed so much it was unbelievable. I'm already dead I had nothing worth living still. Tao would quickly find a better that is not so mentally unstable.

 I stood up, when I was going to die then at least with style. I locked all the doors and windows and went to the closet. I was looking for the dress I wore as Tao gave me the proposal of marriage. Macabre, yes, but I least wanted to be a beautiful corpse. I put on the white dress and went into the bathroom to put my make up on. I looked in the mirror and noticed that I looked like a bride in this outfit. The last thing I was looking for were painkillers; I wanted to feel nothing anymore. I took a handful of pills and swallowed them. The amount I took would be enough to kill me, but I wanted to slit my wrists, it was much more theatrical.

I walked slowly back to the bedroom and lay down on the bed. I was already dizzy from the amount of pills I took but I tried not to fall asleep anyway. I took the blade and thought again about the things that have happened to me here in this house.

I was kidnapped here by a bunch of vampires.

I was repeatedly and I was for them a living blood bag.

I do not know how many times I was in the hospital thanks to them.

I went through several depressions.

I was captured by vampire hunters.

I lost my child.

And ultimately I 'm going to commit suicide here.

My eyelids were getting heavier and I tried to keep my eyes open. I could not die yet. I took the blade and made the first cut. Pain flowed through my body. The blood ran and my eyelids grew heavier and heavier. The bed sheets below me changed to the colour red thanks to my blood. I felt no more pain when I made the next cut and I closed my eyes.

Slowly, I could no longer feel my arms and legs and I was getting sleepy. So that was my life. Well at least I will not die as a . My breathing became shallow and I could not feel my body. Slowly, I fell into a dream.

The smell of wet forest tickles my nose and a slight gust of wind blows my hair back from my face. I set up my gaze on to explore the area but I saw nothing the light was too bright, After a while my eyes got used to the light and I notice that I hold a flower bouquet in my hands. I look around more closely and realize that I am in a forest clearing in a wedding dress before me my perfect husband and my charming daughter. Around me are my friends and family. It's my wedding day. It's a perfect day and all the persons they are important to me, are present. A tear runs down my cheek but I'm happy and that's all that matters.

 

 

-The end- 

 

A/N Oh god I had cried while I wrote this chapter...sorry guys for the really late update but yes that is the end.
Thank you for supporting and for subscribing. I love you all <3