Chapter 17

Why me??

I stared at my wrist. It was the only way….the only way he could survive. How should I do it only? I closed my eyes and bit down until I tasted blood. This disgusting taste of iron. My gaze went to Tao he barely breathed. I pressed the bleeding spot on his mouth, hoping that he would drink. But nothing happened. In me panic rose I pressed the hand steered more towards his open mouth and suddenly he began to . Slowly I relaxed and saw the Taos wounds healed at once. Still dazed, he sat up and looked into my eyes. I tried to open my mouth and speak but Tao grab me and pressed his fangs into my neck. Pain shot through my body and I was paralyzed. Slowly everything started to turn black and my eyelids were getting heavier until I closed my eyes.

I woke up in a pool of blood. My head hurt like hell and every movement also. I sat up slowly and carefully looked around. The same room but where was Tao? I turned around and found a sleeping Tao lay next to me. Like an angel, he was next to me and slept the only thing that destroyed the beautiful image was his blood-stained mouth.

Tao! Tao wake up! I bugged him until he finally opened his eyes. He looked tired no wonder at what he had to go through yesterday.

What happened? He asked me what had happened I would also like to know that. I shook my head and tried to explain to him what happened.

So you came half dead to me and try to save you ended up that I gave you my blood. I did not tell him that he almost killed me on purpose. In his state this is the best. He remembered nothing more. And that worried me he almost died before my eyes yesterday.

So what now? How do we get out?

I do not know. We stared at the ceiling and thought.  What should we already do great? We were prisoners.

We just lay there. It was kind of relaxing but suddenly the door opened but it this time it were not  the masked men, no it was Chanyeol with a big grin on his face.

I would not like to disturb you but it's time to escape from this ing place. We both looked in disbelief …we were saved. I jumped out of bed and ran to the door past the battling vampires. I did not look back. I ran until I saw the sky and collapsed on the spot.

I woke up in my room. In my room and nowhere else. I turned around and saw Tao next to me. The traces of torture were healed and his flawless skin was to be seen again. I wondered what they had done to him. I crawled quietly out of bed and went into the bathroom. The tracks were not that just disappeared on me. My skin was unhealthy pale, my hair had lost its lustre and I had dark circles under my eyes. I looked terrible and suddenly I felt sick. I just throw up for no reason… I needed Luhan; he should identify what was wrong with me, and preferably as soon as possible.

I limped back to our bedroom and woke Tao. He called Luhan while I lay in the bed and tried not to puke me.

After an eternity, he was finally here and began me to test. His concerned look made ​​me afraid. Had I fallen ill from a serious illness or worse would I die?

Ann when you had your last period? I looked at him confused. I do not know ... What was wrong with me. Ok Ann when had you unprotected for the last time? What? What he wanted to know from me and slowly it became clear to me...

I-I… a-a-am pregnant… There were signs of pregnancy. But how is that possible ... Luhan looked at me with concern. It is possible but is rare.

He checked my complete vital signs and found I in the 3rd Month was. How could that happened. According to Luhan the baby grew faster than in humans. At the birth would be no problems; it was like a human child only this is not immortal. I wore a half-vampire in me. I would have a child. Tao would be a father. My life had changed so rapidly within a year.

We got engaged after we told the others about the good news. Sehun would be the godfather of our unborn child. And as the hunters all disappeared white relationship were dead, we were able to return to the villa. It was nice to spend the summer in Seoul but I missed the others even if I didn’t want to admit it's quite.

It was autumn and the leaves of the trees changed colour and appeared the entire country in its warm colours. I sat in the library and read. Tao sitting next to me patted me gently on the abdomen. It would soon be so far I would get my first child by him. I was happy but I was also afraid that something might go wrong. 

I put the book away and looked at my plump belly. We still had not decided on a name.

How about Ai if it is a girl and Shin if it is a boy.

Tao nodded and tenderly over my belly. The wedding would find after the birth place and I was happy but still there was a great question in the room.

What if I do not survive the birth?

You'll survive. I promise you that.

Tao helped me out of the chair and we were on the way to Luhan. He examined me every day and pays close attention to my diet. He was worried about the child, since I still had not risen enough. There could be problems and that scared me. At today's date, the would be established. We were not really care whether it would be a boy or girl. But the others wanted to know it.

I was excited and pressed Taos hand while Luhan was looking for the gender. Somehow it took far too long ...something was wrong.

Luhan what's going on...?

He gave me a worried gaze.

-T-T-The c-child ... I cannot find a heartbeat...-

A/N Sorry for late update. Hope you like it