Chapter 5

Why me??

Xiumin really you have no experience with it…. whatever ... if you really want it. Ok.  Then we would be ready for today. You can go.

I wanted to do just as well on the way when I was grabbed by Xiumin and was taken to my room.

He smiled at me and said proudly - I'm your protector.

I looked at him confused.

-And what are you doing now?

-Did you still do not get?

-Uh what?

-Really now? Why you're probably here?

-No idea…

-Because your blood, we are goddamn vampires. You are our living blood bag.

-What?

-Not to mention the .

-No, no, NO!!  I screamed out.

-Deal with it. What Tao did is just the beginning.

-And for what I have a protector??

-I clarify to you about anything, watch that you do not lose too much blood, take care of your education and make sure you will not abuse. That's my job as the whole

-That's just a joke right?

-No you will live here ... Baekhyun managed that too. He is really close to his protector ...too close I think.

My response to all this was simply a nervous breakdown. Apparently I broke down trembling before Xiumin. I remembered nothing more and I did not want to remind. I just wanted to forget.

When I wake up I realized that Xiumin had his arms wrapped around my body. I could not free myself from his embrace, thinking how it came to that. I remembered very blurry on the last day, I only knew that I was in a kind of meeting, but more was not there to memories. I had no choice I had to wake the sleeping Xiumin. I tapped him gently and waited for a response. Nothing. He just slept on. I shook his shoulders and he slept on. God this guy has really a deep sleep. Then I had the idea...

Xiumin you only have five minutes then comes your bus. Get up finally!

What? I am coming Mum!!

Half asleep, he loosened the embrace and stood up. Wait? What am I doing here?

I'm wondering that too. Why did you sleep in my bed? And why do I remember nothing anything more? What happened yesterday?

Slower please ... god where do I start? Is the short version enough?

I nodded to him

Ok. We are vampires, and you are our source of blood and . That shocked you so yesterday you had a nervous breakdown. I had to get Luhan for your treatment. And he said I should stay the night with you, and he is treated you since you need sleep tomorrow. That's it and now do not collapse again. Luhan is right there so wait in the room. He turned and left without a word.

-So I am now a blood bag and a . Super that was my dream job…-

-Ann!

-Hm

-Ann when you have something to eat?

-I do not know.

-Ann seriously therefore behaves a bit more mature please.

-Yes, of course. A small giggle escaped my mouth. I do not know when I ate the last time.

-It could be serious. Please take the tablets which I prescribe and try again to eat regularly.

-Yes I will do Doc. I leaned back. Does it hurt when you get bitten?

-Luhan my head and leaned to me so that I could see his face. He opened his mouth and showed his fangs. It hurts at first but you'll get used to it.

Are you coming into the kitchen? It is time that you eat something.

I followed him; we did not exchange a word. We walked silently side by side. I sat silently on a free place. One of the types gave me a bowl of cereal and a glass with orange juice. I think it was Kyungsoo. I thanked him quietly and began to eat.

So you're Ann. Nice to meet you. I am Chen.

I wanted to give him answers but I made the decision to ignoring all in this house.

Come on sweetness ... I'm not sweet enough for you? I kept eating, ignoring the boy

Chen she ignores you. Just stop.

Shut up Lay!

I wanted to eat in peace and I had a bunch of annoying vampires around me fighting for my attention…

I finished my breakfast and made ​​my way to my room. To my regret I found there Xiumin in my bed reading. I slammed the door and went into the bathroom. I could never have my peace of mind. I brushed my teeth when suddenly Xiumin stood behind me.

Luhan said no one should drink from you for the next few days but I want it so badly.

Without warning, he rammed his fangs into my neck. I cried out. The pain was indescribable. I was getting dizzy and just before I collapsed he stopped. You taste wonderful. I fell into his arms. He gently laid me down on my bed and kissed my pale lips.

Was I your first kiss? My eyelids were getting heavier. I tried to nod but my neck hurt from the bite. He recognized my attempt.

So innocent ... but not for much longer.

-He just left without another word-

A/N Sorry for late update...The last few days were really stressful. I hope you like it <3