Chapter 14

Why me??

Kris what's going on?

The hunter they found us. We need to get away and quickly from here!

I had no idea what was going on as Tao pulled me out of bed and started my suitcase frantically to pack.

What is going on here? No one answers. Was I invisible to all at once?

We meet in the hall in 5 minutes. Understanding? I nodded and Tao was already on his way to his room. I took the stuff what Tao had packed for me and walked toward the entrance hall. There was already Baek and he also did not look as if he had any idea what was going on here. The 5 minutes tended to end and there was still no one else in the hall. Slowly, I began to get worried

Where do they stay so long?

At the same moment a hunted Tao and Chanyeol came up to us. To the car quickly. I was already worn by Tao how looked panicked on me. Our luggage was thrown into the car and we were already on the curse of the unknown.

Ok what's going on here! I cried the two already almost. Tao had to concentrate on the road, or rather what was left of it so I tried Chanyeol to explain the situation.

Ann you know that we are vampires and vampires are hunted why we live so isolated from humans and has our own humans. And apparently the hunters have found us and that is why we are on the run.

So there were hunters and we were on the run. This whole stress was too much for me as I would if we were to be taken by these hunters also die. Somewhere along the way I am simply passed out. I woke up in Taos lap.

Good morning princess.

What happened?

You passed out on the ride but now you're doing well again.

Where are we?

In our new home. We are once again Seoul. It long ago it has changed a lot but you know your way around here.

Where are the others?

They are in other apartments; only Chan and Baek are with us. Rest now I'll come back later. He gave me a big smile and disappeared. I stared for a while at the ceiling and decided to explore the apartment.

As I left the room I was standing in a spacious living room. It was all designed so bright and modern, and probably worth a fortune but these vampires could afford it. From the living room a staircase leads to the second floor and there was an entire wall glassed. It was simply breathtaking skyline of Seoul I've missed.  I do not know how long I just sat and staring out the window but when it got dark I went back down where but I have Chanyeol and Baekhyun found watching television but far and wide no Tao.

Do you know where Tao is?

He's down in the kitchen. Below? Yes, there was a floor this apartment was huge. So one floor down, I found my love in the kitchen.

This "apartment" is really huge, this is clear to you.

Only the best for my love.  And now that we no longer live in the desert how about a date?

Want to make it official?

He came closer and hugged me and whispered to me tenderly yes. I blushed and looked away. So we were a couple.

You are aware that you're my first boyfriend?

I should hope so. He gave me another one of those stunning smile before he gave me an innocent kiss on my forehead. I looked directly into his dark eyes, his beautiful eyes. He caution pushed me against the wall then I felt his lips slowly pressing up against mine. They were soft, gentle. They lingered in one position for a moment, then suddenly they spread, and I found my lips spreading over his, as if they belonged there. I raised my hands from my sides and gripped his shoulders, happiness overwhelming me. He wrapped his muscular arms around my shoulders and hugged me closer, his lips spreading once again and now exploring around my mouth. Soon enough I felt something strange adventuring around my mouth. I almost gasped. I let my tongue recoil from my lips and slide into hers, feeling every inch of his mouth. He kissed my harder, and stuffed his tongue in harder. I heard him groan, and smiled with pleasure. This wasn't my first deep kiss but that was much better than the last one. He broke the kiss and smiled at me.

This was really amazing. I nodded a little out of breath.  

That was just mind blowing. He broke the embrace and knelt down in front of me. That was not what I thought?

He took a small box from his pocket and opened it - in two rings. Does he makes me just a marriage proposal? This was clearly too early!

We want to make it officially so Ann Kim will you be my girlfriend?

Phew! And I thought you make me a proposal of marriage.

And what is your answer? He seemed a bit tense though he already knew the answer.

Of course I want to be your girlfriend Zitao Huang.

He took the ring from the box and put it on my finger. It was a solid black ring everything about him was simple.

So we'll show the others. Tao did not answer grabbed me by the wrist and pulled up to the others. Guys we have great news. But Chanyeol and Baekhyun were busy with something else. We disturbed their intimate kiss. So much for Baekhyun is not gay. I averted my gaze and saw Tao slightly shocked face. He didn't expect that this happened. Thank God he does not know the story with Luhan and Sehun.

Guys make that in your room. Tao was pretty pissed. Chanyeol broke the kiss and began his great message.

                                                                               -We are a couple too-

A/N Hey guys I'm back ^_^ I hope you like the new update.
Thanks to my lovely subscriber <3