Epilogue

Why me??

-Epilogue-

I woke up from the smell of blood. Something was wrong with Ann ... I jumped up and ran to her room on the way the smell getting stronger.

The worst thoughts came to me. Please stop Ann. I stood outside her room and wanted to open the door but it was locked. Panic grabbed me when I noticed the now stronger smell of blood.

Please Ann ... Sweetheart if you can hear me, stop it. I pounded on the door but the door did not move an inch. It did nothing and I hit tighter and tighter against the door. At last the door opened and a sight of horror came to meet me. I could not move ... I stopped breathing and stared at her lifeless body.

No Ann ... please do not leave me. Tears ran down my face and covered my horrified expression. My knees could not carry my body weight and I slumped to the floor. The voices of the other pulled me out of my rigid and I began to breathe again. The smell of her blood made ​​me mad and I tried to get up again, the attempt failed miserably and Kris had to help me up. Dazed, I walked over to the bed and looking at her body, she was wearing the white dress. This damn dress she wore when I made her the wedding proposal. She looked as beautiful as Snow White but the rich pool of blood under her destroyed the perfect illusion.

I perceived everything in slow motion, how Luhan measured her pulse, how Sehun collapsed in front of her bed, how Chanyeol concluded Baekhyun in his arms and tried to comfort him, how Suho left the room, how Kris pushed Lay and Chen out of the room, how Kyungsoo tried to help Sehun, how Kai stood in the door and struggled with his tears and how Xiumin burst into tears. I just stood there. I did not move from the spot. I stared, trying not to completely break down. There lay my wife, my lovely wife and she was dead. I couldn’t stop her…

Tao calm down. Luhan had turned to me and looked at me worried.

You could not help her. She wanted it and you couldn’t stop her. I was still as befuddled as I made ​​a step back and tried to free my gaze from her lifeless body. Slowly I realized what happened in front of my eyes. No, it was no dream…I couldn't wake up from this, it was real.

-1 year later-

I stood in front of her gravestone. Every time I stood here I read the message on her grave.

~Beloved wife and mother~

~You will always stay in our hearts.~

 

Every time it hurts to read this text. I lay the flower bouquet on the graves lab and turned around to left the cemetery, behind me my wife and daughter in their graves.

I must look forward. Ann wants it so. And so I continue my life even if it was painful.

-End- 

A/N Yes I've decided to write an epilogue and I hope you like it ^ _ ^ 
Thanks for all the nice comments and subscribers <3 
I love you all <3