Chapter 19

Why me??

The week went by and I vegetate in my room alone. Tao has left me alone but today was the day of the funeral and I had made ​​my bed and dress me. Tao had me already laid out clothes that I only had to wear. A floor-length black dress that covered my entire body and a veil that covered my howl face. I was a black spot when I left my room. The others were waiting in the hall as I descended the stairs.

Tao took my arm and helped me into the car.

Ann are you sure that…

Tao I will accompany my child on his last journey. After a short drive we arrived at a small church that was surrounded by graves. It was a quiet place; no one could prevent the eternal rest of my child.

It was a short ceremony. It was not talked much. Everyone gave her a rose into the grave as a farewell gift and she was gone for ever. I was still standing there longer and stared at her grave stone:

Ai Kim Huang

15 October 2013 - 17 October 2013

We have you forever in our hearts

 

I turned around and walked to the others. I had to look forward I could not forever crying in my room and hide myself. Back in the car but this time alone with Tao I stared out the window and watched the passing scenery. We drove past a small chapel before it stood a couple and their wedding party.

The area is very pretty. We could hold the ceremony might be here. We should slowly begin with the planning. Have you any ideas? Tao stared for a long time on the road and focused on driving. He looked at me thoughtfully asked me if I really wanted to marry him. I said yes. I wanted him still marry he was my everything.  

After an interminably long drive we were again arrived at the property. I was tired and exhausted from the day and just wanted to get in my bed.

I opened the door to our bedroom and fell on my bed, waiting to Tao came. I fought against my heavy eyelids, trying not to fall asleep before Tao came. The seconds, minutes and hours went past me and Tao was still not there. Slowly, I was worried and made me look at the after him. I did not meet anyone on the way what seemed to me weird there was usually a hive of activity in this house.

I stood in front of the door to the kitchen and heard faint snore. Was he asleep in the kitchen? I opened the door and found an on Food sleeping Tao. He wanted to make something to eat me well and has fallen asleep. He looked so cute as he slept there on the salad. I could not hold back and had to laugh at him.

What are you laughing ... oh Suddenly Baekhyun stood behind me.  He looked exhausted. I wondered what Chanyeol had done to him that he looked so exhausted. He had dark eyes rings and he looked very pale as a ghost. He was also quite thin and fragile; I almost did not recognize him.

Shall we wake him up? Baekhyun nodded and we crept silent to Tao. I took one of the frying pans and beat with a wooden spoon against it. Tao woke up and looked terrified and slept around.

What happened?

Baekhyun and I lay on the floor laughing. His facial expression was unique.

What are you doing here? I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and turned to the voice.

Suho ... I was still trembling at the thought of what he had done to me. I could not forgive him that easily. I got up and put the pan aside. It seemed like it would be a dark shadow follow anywhere. He scared me and I wanted as quickly as possible away from him. I had not seen him and I was glad about it. What he had done to me was unforgivable. My body just wanted to run out of the kitchen but I finally had to face my fear.

What do you want? I was scared. He made me still afraid and I did not know what was going on inside him.

I was just wondering what our human do? Our human ... I was no longer his slave and Baek just as little.

As you can see we are doing well. My voice was cold and emotionless. I turned to Tao, who just plucked a lettuce leaf from the face. I had to smile at the sight. I grabbed him and left the kitchen. Back in the room, I lay down on the bed.

How can this Suho only. We are not his human! I was so mad at Suho.

Well taken exactly you belong to Suho.

What?

As long as you have not married me you belong to Suho loud vampire law. So you would have to obey him.

You fooled me right?

He did not answer. Then we should get married as soon as possible.

Change of topic. You know what is going on with Baek, he looks really exhausted. I'm worried.  Tao looked at me thoughtfully.

He and Chanyeol had a fight. This has pretty much harassed him. Young love is fragile Ann, never forget that, and now you'd better worry about our wedding. Tao gave me a smile and I tried forgetting the thing between Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

-And so began the preparations for our wedding.-

A/N I'm back \^-^/
I'm so excited!! Tomorrow I'll see Teen Top live. I can't believe it...
So her is my new bad update