Chapter 16

Why me??

The months passed and it was summer. It was quiet, the hunters were apparently disappeared and I felt comfortable in my new home slowly. I was glad to be back in Seoul even though I only scarce left the apartment; there was always the danger that someone would see me. But today was one of those rare dates. It was always a gamble what we would do. I never knew what a date it would be, he always put me some clothes out that I should wear. They were always new and were in a box on the bed.

When I walked into our shared room faced the box already on the bed. What will it be this time? I was getting a bit nervous when I open the box. As always in the loop that was wrapped around the box was a card from Tao.

As sweet as you are~

I opened the box and found a pastel pink dress with flower pattern and a matching hair clip. When I lifted the dress out of the box I discovered the rest of the outfit -pink lingerie, very transparent lingerie the total opposite of the innocent and sweet dress. I wasn’t long y and pulled the stuff on.  Where is he?

Pouting, I lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling. At the same moment the door opened and a very handsome Tao entered.

I rolled over the bed so I could look at Tao in more detail.

What are we doing today? I was really curious and I hate it when people make me wait. You're so impatient. Tao gave me one of those unique smiles that made me melt. I propped my chin on my hands and tried to blink sweet. He couldn’t resist against my aegyo.

You'll see soon enough.

Pouting, I sat up and I climbed out of bed and grabbed my bag.                  

Holding hands we walked down the street. It was getting dark and people rushing past us. It was pretty crowded and we made ​​our way through the masses.

Are we there yet? Slowly my feet hurt. Tao has not exactly chosen very comfortable shoes for me. This chunky wedge heels was quite heavy and easy 15 cm high. I felt as if I would walk on stilts. We turned into a side street and stopped in front of a small cafe. It was pretty empty for this time that meant for us plenty of privacy. I felt so safe in Taos environment. We just sat there and talked about God and the world before the waitress came.

What can I get you? Somehow she looked familiar but where from?

Tao ordered for me and slowly it dawned on me who she was. When we were on the run from the hunters Chanyeol showed me a picture of this hunter clan. This girl she was also seen on it. She is one of the hunters. Tao, we must get away from here! He looked at me dumbfounded and asked why. This girl is one of the hunters. I've seen her on an image the Chanyeol showed me. But it was already too late for our flight, we were surrounded. Fighting was pointless there were too many. Were tied up and our eyes were covered. I feel helpless again but managed to not burst into tears. We were put in a car and once again I lost my consciousness. Apparently they had given us something that would take us to be silent.

Tied to the arms and legs, I woke up in a dark room. Where am I?

Quietly I called Tao - no answer. I was captivated alone and no one knew where we are. I tried out my shackles to free but the door opened and a couple of masked men entered.

Try it, you will not get out of here. One of the masked men came closer and loosened my shackles on my legs so I could sit up. I looked at the group in disbelief with tears in my eyes.

Where is Tao? Tears ran across my cheeks and I sobbed his name.

Your lover boy is somewhere else.

What do you want from me? My voice was low and crack. I was an innocent; I had nothing to do with the whole thing.

One of the people came closer and knelt in front of me. We need you.

Need m-me ... My voice broke again. The person tried to wipe the tears from my eyes but I hit his hand away. Don’t touch me!  My anger rose. I was already so tired of the crap. That was the damn second time that I have been kidnapped. I fell back in bed and whimpered softly Taos name while the others had left the room and locked me back in the darkness. I felt into a dreamless sleep.

The chains are gone - that was my first thought when I woke up in the dark. I could move around freely. I jumped out of bed and rushed to the door. Let me out of here. At my cry was not answered I banged on the door - again nothing. Depressed I went back to the bed and leaned back. I deliberately do not how long I have been staring at the ceiling but suddenly the door opened and it was Tao how stood in the doorway. TAO. He collapsed on the spot. I managed somehow to drag him into bed and looked at his wounds. So many deep cuts a miracle that he is still breathing. I tried to stop the bleeding but somehow it did not stop to bleed on.  What have they done to you?

Vampires are apparently not so inviolable. The bleeding on the legs was gone and I was able to take care of his upper body. I ripped his shirt and found horrible cuts and scratches. At the sight of him made ​​me sick.

I did not know what to do because I had no bandages and bed sheets was full of blood. Taos Breathe became weaker and weaker. You will not die here! Then came it to my mind.

-He needs blood-

A/N Another badly written chapter. Sorry for the late update. I had some school stress. OTL  

Thanks to the amazing subscriber